1-99/120 Herblore Guide 2020 | NEW Methods Included! [Runescape 3]

RS3 Updated 1-120 Herblore Guide for 2020. Showing you fast & cheap + New Methods. Since 120 Herblore Update, it’s gotten more expensive so train Herblore on DXPW!

Table of Contents

Combination Potions – 11:29

99+ Section – 12:45
New Herblore Methods – 13:57
Other Methods – 17:58

Conclusion/Costs – 20:00

Helpful Links
Portables Spreadsheet – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Yp-eLHQtgY05q6WBYA2MDyvQPmZ4Yr3RHYiBCBj2Hc
Flash Powder Factory Guide – https://youtu.be/XTceJjsiYRU
DG Token Farming Guide – https://youtu.be/353i0bnR4jc
How to get God Banner Tasks – https://runescape.wiki/w/God_Emissaries/Tasks
Unfinished Potion Profit Calculator – https://runescape.wiki/w/Calculator:Herblore/Unfinished_potions
1 hour of Herblore Mixing Potions – https://youtu.be/lxb6gTJSNYU

Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @ https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired

► Music Credit: LAKEY INSPIRED
Track Name: “Monroe”
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @ https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired

#runescape

1. Jermaine McQueen on October 23, 2020 at 12:08 am

You need 90 cooking for primal extract… would’ve been nice to know that, maybe I missed it in the video lol.

2. Sajan on October 23, 2020 at 12:09 am

For the botanist amulet if you use one and leave it with less then 5 charges it’ll always withdraw the used ones first and then once all the used amulets runs out the uncharged amulet gets withdrawn and then continues to withdraw used one.

3. Renzonio de Vries on October 23, 2020 at 12:09 am

Oke so here is a tip I dont see in any tutorial.
    Once u used a portable u can just put the UNF potion in your action bar ( put it on the same number as your bank preset)
    For example: press 2 for the preset. Then press the portable. Press space.
    After that. Press 2 for the preset. 2 on the action bar with the unf en press space.
    The portable will still work as long as u stand next to it. U dont need to click it every time.
    The mouse can stay on the bank
    So mouse on bank, 2, 2, space. <3
    Hope I can help some people here <3

4. KuronishiX on October 23, 2020 at 12:10 am

Hey Tonix, love your videos!
    I was wondering if you could make a guide on having alt accounts to make money and how it could benefit you.
    Thanks!

5. A P on October 23, 2020 at 12:12 am

Already lost 18m getting from 88 to 94

6. Mr Waffles_1337 on October 23, 2020 at 12:12 am

its a shame the outfits dont stack

7. specificharry on October 23, 2020 at 12:13 am

sadly sara brews are not profit right now

8. Adam Smith on October 23, 2020 at 12:14 am

At the end, how do you figure a profit for saradomin brews? Unless prices changed drastically in two months, these aren’t anywhere close to a profit: ~14k for ingredients and <10k for a brew(3). @Tonix RS

9. Retroambassador on October 23, 2020 at 12:14 am

herblore was my first 99. i saved/made millions by growing all the herbs myself.

10. Marcus Höglund on October 23, 2020 at 12:14 am

how can the sara brews be profit?

11. Kayla A on October 23, 2020 at 12:19 am

10:37 for inventory setup for ovls

12. GT on October 23, 2020 at 12:19 am

ima get my cooking to 90 and somehow get my herblore to 90 then buy like 15k guarana crush them to get like 75k primal extract then use that to get 99 herblore. this skill is highway robbery lol

13. Kees Romijn on October 23, 2020 at 12:19 am

Gonna test sticky bombs later today ( full use of boost: artifact, torstol incense sticks etc.)

Gonna collect enough for next bxp
    (Dino’s for bottled roar)
    Probably will make vuln bombs then.
    (Will change my Dino’s after dxp, depends on level then) 108atm

Gonna test sticky bo

14. paki paki on October 23, 2020 at 12:21 am

is this with dxp calculated in?

15. Tonix RS on October 23, 2020 at 12:21 am

Additional notes/corrections:

– Botanist Amulets do not clog up bank space due to charges (fixed via bank rework).
    – For Overloads, only make as much as you plan on using long term. Same goes for combination Overloads. Ie if you made 20k ovls for exp, you don’t have to convert all 20k at once but rather only convert how many you plan on using for like the next year or so (or however long you want to play RS).
    – Sticky Bombs are nice and should’ve been mentioned. Not sure about its trade volume and sell value.
    – Herby Werby actually scales all the way to 120 herblore.
    – Charming Potions slide calculation is wrong. Should be 74,383 to 120 and 97,144 to 200M.
    – Primal Extract from 90-102 requires 76,468 not 24,354 (which accidentally was calculated to 94).

16. Da Zedu on October 23, 2020 at 12:22 am

kozak skośnooki

17. Samuel Rodrigues on October 23, 2020 at 12:23 am

is the number right for charming potions? looks wrong lol

18. Let's Game on October 23, 2020 at 12:23 am

nice man gratz RSN 31Smith1375

19. Croxo croxo on October 23, 2020 at 12:24 am

Powerburst of vit – 200 mil exp is 3290 mil? Jeezus. Glad I was growing my own herbs and managed to get cheap 200 mil exp 😁

20. Steve Flatt on October 23, 2020 at 12:28 am

Why do you call it “erblore” 😂

21. Noble on October 23, 2020 at 12:28 am

To anyone watching this guide as of may the 5th, dbxp is in 3 days so save your ingredients.

22. Ryan Jensen on October 23, 2020 at 12:29 am

one thing that’s good to get into the habit of doing is always making your own potions. I used to save time buying potions at the GE at the cost of XP.

23. Luis E. Marves on October 23, 2020 at 12:29 am

Hey man, do you know if the botanist and factory outfit benefits stack with any bomb method?

24. slayingdemon on October 23, 2020 at 12:31 am

lol "only make as many overloads needed for your pvm needs" ok so make about 50k overloads gotcha ^.^ (ironman btw)

25. Bjorn B54 on October 23, 2020 at 12:34 am

how to begin with it cuzz i don’t know i’m new

26. Dummy Enigma on October 23, 2020 at 12:35 am

or there a way to check if i already have the scroll of cleansing or not? Like I know i’ve bought a scroll or 2 before but going through all my character info pages i cant find anything on permanent effects/buffs like scrolls

27. ModAmer on October 23, 2020 at 12:36 am

<3 tony

28. TheInsaneComment on October 23, 2020 at 12:38 am

Direct copy of Protoxx video from 6 months ago. In fact I dont think one of your videos is your own.

29. Zachary Lewis on October 23, 2020 at 12:38 am

Decided to do powerburst of vitality to 120m. Will have to wait for next dbxp but I just picked up all the supplies and it’s defiantly going to save me a lot of $$/time. Thanks for the video, just came back after a few years so the all the new stuff was confusing lol.

30. Bunnylow on October 23, 2020 at 12:41 am

I’m trying to figure out what to do from 88. I only have 100 mil left in the bank, but I have about 4000 super ranging, 2000 super strength, and 2000 super defense in the bank. I just want to get to 96 for overloads. Should I make the remaining super’s myself, and then turn them into extremes? Or buy the super’s and then make them into extremes. I am just trying to stretch this 100 mil as far as I can. Thank you.

31. Brittain Woolley on October 23, 2020 at 12:41 am

Am I misunderstanding something about the primal fruit extract? At a base exp of 145 and 24,354 fruits that is only about 3.5 million exp. That’s not enough to get from 90-102.

32. Jake Campbell on October 23, 2020 at 12:41 am

This guy really likes rs3

33. Gagasaurio on October 23, 2020 at 12:42 am

Sara brews are no longer profit, right?

34. Apo Eryilmaz on October 23, 2020 at 12:43 am

@14:51 hey, I would like to make those +2 RECIPE (LEVEL 109), so that I need only 1 poison slime & sara brew (3), do I have to unlock something first? Or does it just need less from 109? I am 107 now and don’t understand how u make 3352K EXP/H instead of 2212K and how do I use 19W/MAMMOTH?

35. tyson miller on October 23, 2020 at 12:44 am

Wow thanks for letting me know about the new methods!

36. Mad Desire Fitness on October 23, 2020 at 12:44 am

Is there anything else that can get u to 120 for a reasonable price loss, talking like 500m or less? I know super pots and sara brews will profit u, but u need to make around 350-450k of those to 120 from 99….. I’m only level 109 herb right now, but its taking forever and need to speed it up before comp cape loss and I don’t have a lot of GP to spend..

37. Yomez on October 23, 2020 at 12:45 am

whats the average uh idk how to word this right, when using wells+botanist set, how much essentially would i be "Saving" on average, like currently sara brews are a 5k loss with no effects taken into consideration

38. Osvaldo Soza on October 23, 2020 at 12:46 am

"Cooking potions" are the best alternative for 55-66 lvls (150xp each), well, at least u only lost 300gp x potion, while with the other potions u lost at least 2k x potion. Prices have changed.

39. Hayley W on October 23, 2020 at 12:50 am

Watching this right when August dxp started lol

40. Little Yui on October 23, 2020 at 12:54 am

How would you need 25k Primal extracts from 90-102 when the primal extract yields 145 exp per? Am I just dumb?

41. Firestorm Danger Dash on October 23, 2020 at 12:55 am

another note for the amulet. if you have a "used" amulet in preset, it will always look for a "used" Amulet then if not found equip a "new" amuelt. but if you preset "new" it will keep equipping only new amulets.

42. Magdiel Lozada on October 23, 2020 at 12:56 am

your voice sounds very friendly. Great content.

43. Michael Rushing on October 23, 2020 at 12:56 am

Is your last name Hoang?

44. dha12oks on October 23, 2020 at 12:56 am

Trying to find the cheapeast way to 120… And booy I think I’ll level during dxp so I can at least half the cost xD
    Cheers for the guide though.

45. P2powers on October 23, 2020 at 12:56 am

Needed this since I was away from the game for over half a year. Missed the 120 herb update

46. Maximillian Cairo on October 23, 2020 at 12:58 am

I’m addicted to rs3, been playing for 5 weeks now. Cant seem to stop playing. The game is the biggest grind I’ve ever played even compared to world of warcraft. It’s really not that exciting of a game tbh but the constant grind keeps me going. I have raised my skill levels lowest being around 34 and highest 77 or so. Which skill would you recommend maxing first?

47. sdgsg dfhgfdsjhfgsj on October 23, 2020 at 1:00 am

Im level 61 herblore and want to get overloads for pvm. Any ideas on cheap ways to get there?

48. Blake Dobson on October 23, 2020 at 1:02 am

its her-blore not ErRrRrRbLoRe

49. Kuivia on October 23, 2020 at 1:02 am

rs3 has gotten so weird

50. ikato kiyazaki2 on October 23, 2020 at 1:03 am

I will have to wait for next dxp..