Super Cheap (NOT CHEESY) Dollar Store DIY Outdoor Patio Decor Ideas!

Dollar Tree DIY summer patio decorating ideas for 2020! DIY outdoor summer decor for your porch or patio on a budget. Easy dollar store DIYs for small patio decor, covered porch decor, summer outdoor decor or everyday year round decor and can be used inside or outside. High end looking Dollar Store DIY decor that can be customized to fit most styles including modern farmhouse, coastal decor, boho, mid century modern, rustic and traditional styles.

Rope Amazon (0.25 in x 300 ft) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YWRJM9D/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_LE91EbKB9HPY4

Rope Michael’s 100 ft $11
(Cheaper with a coupon online or in-store)

1000 Wood Beads (7 sizes)
-$16.99

Rustoleum Spray-paint
-can be found at Walmart, but is currently on sale here

My Glue Gun

My Mascara

This video is not sponsored.
Some links are affiliate links

1. amy morgan on November 3, 2020 at 5:32 pm

WoW ! Nice idea ! I tried https://www.amazon.com/bluekeyworld Cable Clips and it helped my organization

2. Mary Rourke on November 3, 2020 at 5:34 pm

I made my pillows the other day and love them! I placed them outside on my deck and they LOOKED amazing. About 4 days later I noticed that two of my tassels I made out of the twine were gone. I believe I have a squirrel that need that twine more than I did. LOL! Oh well, easy fix. Now off to make the lighted bead garland. Thank you for your wonderful ideas.

3. Tasha&Wayne Wagoner on November 3, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Awesome ideas! Thanks so much:)

4. debbie maddox on November 3, 2020 at 5:39 pm

question?? would those planters work for a utensl holder for the counter?

5. Angie Dimsdale on November 3, 2020 at 5:42 pm

Your high-end creativity is off the chart!!! 💥💥💥💥

6. Dana's life journey gathers on November 3, 2020 at 5:43 pm

I love your videos. Your honesty makes me want to watch every video. Keep doing what you’re doing. God bless

7. Anna B. on November 3, 2020 at 5:45 pm

I’m impressed by these DIYs!! I don’t even know how I got here but I love it!! I’m going to try a few of your DIYs! Thanks for sharing your talent!

8. Susu on November 3, 2020 at 5:46 pm

Girl, I’ve watched about 4 of your videos and you r a DIY BOSS! I’ve got so many ideas from you, and I’d thought I’d seen it all. Plus, ur really funny. If this gig doesn’t work out, I think you’d be great at stand-up! I look 👀 forward to following you, Happy Fall!

9. Andrea Greenhill on November 3, 2020 at 5:46 pm

I like em!!! All of your ideas of AWESOME 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

10. Brittney Luvsmakeup on November 3, 2020 at 5:47 pm

I love your creations

11. Laura_ Ann on November 3, 2020 at 5:48 pm

How are those super cute pillows doing? I cant wait to make them.

12. Robin Taylor on November 3, 2020 at 5:49 pm

😲 OMG! The pillows are AWESOME! Gotta get some bathmats and can’t wait to make these!!!

13. García J on November 3, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Nice the plants😍

14. Debbie Sagnibene on November 3, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Amazing….love it.

15. Suzanne Williams on November 3, 2020 at 5:51 pm

You are SO creative ! I’m little confused on how you got the lights to lite up… where is the battery pack … ?? <3

16. Isobel Martin on November 3, 2020 at 5:52 pm

Love all these ideas really wish we had ‘Dollar Tree “& “Dollar General” in Scotland. Most of our craft shops are way more expensive . Best Wishes.

17. Uoo Hoo on November 3, 2020 at 5:52 pm

Why would you put tassels on a doormat?

18. Isabella Russo on November 3, 2020 at 5:53 pm

I love those pillows! I can’t wait to make them. Thank you for sharing all these great DiYS! Dollar Tree has always been my favorite store for organization & little add on gifts ( I mean you can’t beat $1 for anything in a store 😬 I dollar myself to death 🤣). I’ve just recently gotten into crafting using their merchandise though. Your tutorials are definitely the most inspiring/fun I’ve seen ( & I’ve watched a ton! ). ☺️ kudos to you 👏🏼

19. Kelly Distel on November 3, 2020 at 5:55 pm

FINALLY a youtuber who gets to the point quickly and speaks at a normal speed. Usually other youtubers take FOREVER to overly explain things and they speak so slowly that my head wants to explode! And the fact that your diys dont look cheap and dollar tree-y is another plus! Thanks toots! Subscribed

20. Mandie Wood-Donaldson on November 3, 2020 at 5:56 pm

I’ve done the rope around the buckets with Amazon rope and it is gorgeous! One of my favorite days! The rope makes the buckets super heavy, but they look amazing and work great! Thank you for sharing the different variations. Now I have to try those too! 😉

21. jmusing on November 3, 2020 at 5:58 pm

Love these hacks!! Esp the pillows 🤗😍

22. N Avedian on November 3, 2020 at 5:58 pm

Lady you’re super sister

23. Jackie Oleman on November 3, 2020 at 5:58 pm

Love the door Matt’s going to go get some today thank you

24. Jacquelynn Zuzulock on November 3, 2020 at 6:02 pm

I used two rugs with tassels from the Dollar Store as a curtain for my bathroom window… now I gotta try the pillows!!! Love them!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

25. Roshetta Mokofisi on November 3, 2020 at 6:02 pm

I love these DIY ideas. You are amazing. Thank you!! I just need to find the time to make the lights and pillows!! ♥️

26. Jasmine Porter on November 3, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Wow! This is amazing!

27. Shari Hughes on November 3, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Those planters!!!!!🙌❤

28. Glue Guns & Roses on November 3, 2020 at 6:04 pm

⬇️🔴VIDEOS MENTIONED 🔴⬇️
    Easy Painted Dollar Tree beads https://youtu.be/9gd09Q3twYE
    Different style DT pillows

29. Jenny Kelly on November 3, 2020 at 6:05 pm

I cannot believe your creativity! Amazing ideas. ♥️

30. LovingmyMcMahon 33 on November 3, 2020 at 6:07 pm

I love the wooden bead lights.. I have a basket full of those lights, so thanks for a gorgeous idea!!!!

31. I M on November 3, 2020 at 6:08 pm

What more can l ask for? More hours in the day 😁

32. Debra Bennett on November 3, 2020 at 6:08 pm

I want to do the outdoor rug so freaking bad!!! Lol I’ve been to 5 different DT’S and they don’t have the square shaped rugs!!! 😭😭😭😭 lol All I can find are the rugs that have rounded off edges!! WTH?!?! 🥴🥴🥴🥴

33. Judy Robertson on November 3, 2020 at 6:10 pm

You are always good, but this video is superb!

34. C&M DIY Studio on November 3, 2020 at 6:10 pm

When I was looking at this video of you making the pillows, which I love by the way, I was thinking it would make a great bag for the beach or book bag.

35. Elayne Wright Berman on November 3, 2020 at 6:10 pm

I LOVE THE PILLOW

36. Terri Kassem on November 3, 2020 at 6:11 pm

I love the pillows!!!! Super cute!❤️

37. B.T. Phan on November 3, 2020 at 6:11 pm

“A million and five ways” in every video.

38. Colorful Animals on November 3, 2020 at 6:13 pm

You can browse the products on my page.

39. Mimosa Chan on November 3, 2020 at 6:14 pm

How about using velcro on the end for removal of pillow prior to washing cover?

40. Donna Maynor on November 3, 2020 at 6:15 pm

I like to use dental floss for a lot of my sewing projects. Unlike fishing line it’s easy to tie off at the beginning and ending of seams, glides through the material being used and it’s very strong. It might help when sewing tassels on your rug, rug color permitting.

41. Rose LaRouge on November 3, 2020 at 6:16 pm

I use a drill to make holes on the bottom of anything I’m turning into a flower pot

42. LoveBcreations on November 3, 2020 at 6:18 pm

Hey! I am BIG fan of your channel , your video on Homemade decor helped me get my first 10k views… THANK YOU SO MUCHH for your hardworking 🙏🏿……I was wondering if you would be open to a collab … I actually have a video that I think your audience would get a ton of value from” how to make wall decor with inexpensive mirror … here is a short clip of that video in case you want to check it out ..https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cIaXZ72omQ&t=150s

43. kristine may on November 3, 2020 at 6:20 pm

44. Ms Cardelle on November 3, 2020 at 6:22 pm

Rewatching this (for a little inspiration with some pillows I’m working on) – just had to say – your scissors are Adorable!! Thanks for sharing!

45. Rachel Lowe on November 3, 2020 at 6:25 pm

Could you use stitch fix instead of hot glue for the bath mat pillows?

46. Tammy Stuard on November 3, 2020 at 6:27 pm

Those are all awesome! I love them all. I can not understand why you got so many thumbs down. It makes no sense to me because they all look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your creativity and talent!

47. Mimi G on November 3, 2020 at 6:27 pm

I’m making those pillows! I’ve been searching online for months but this diy will be perfect!

48. Maxine Miller on November 3, 2020 at 6:30 pm

I love your ideas so much!!!! I also love that you do this and you do what you can to save where you can and spend where you need to

49. Natasha Fountain on November 3, 2020 at 6:30 pm

The pillows!🤩🤩🤩

50. Splash Fross on November 3, 2020 at 6:31 pm

Your a genius!! This is awesome thank you!!!