English Quiz! Garden Tools Vocabulary

Visit my website: http://metv.cool

If you love my lessons, you could buy me a coffee! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
E-transfer in Canada: madenglishtv@gmail.com

OR if you LOVE my lessons, you could become a monthly supporter on Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/metv

My channel is about learning English. I try to make creative and fun lessons to help you learn vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, verb tenses, idioms, CELPIP, IELTS and TOEFL preparation, and much more! My videos will help you improve your English speaking, reading, writing, and listening. If you don’t understand something I say or have any questions for me, please just ask! I reply to all the comments on my videos! I make new lessons every day so follow me on Facebook and YouTube! πŸ˜ƒ

YOUTUBE HOMEPAGE:

Cero, no one, Nothing πŸ˜”πŸ‘Žbut I’m going to study. πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

2. M7MD on December 7, 2020 at 9:15 pm

Goalkeeper gloves.

3. Hossam Alex on December 7, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Plough the soil

4. Funda Tunç on December 7, 2020 at 9:16 pm

rake and shovel I had know.

5. 李倧伟 on December 7, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Hi, Mark! I think it should be "sheep sheAring" at the very end of the episode, right?

6. Ilunga Ursule on December 7, 2020 at 9:17 pm

This time you teach fast fast why? You don’t give good explication, you know what? There are lot of People start to learn english.

7. Sadegh Najjarzadeha on December 7, 2020 at 9:18 pm

Shee shear or sheer ?
    I believe shear is correct !

8. Shazia Rashid on December 7, 2020 at 9:19 pm

Shovel= I learnt in my school word spade.

9. Kiran Gupta on December 7, 2020 at 9:19 pm

I have learnt most of the names from crime file thriller game πŸ˜€ so I could guess them right…this video remind me of that game that used to play during my college daysπŸ˜ƒthanks for lesson so much.

10. Anonymous Youtuber on December 7, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Mark, may i ask you how old you are please?

11. Ana K on December 7, 2020 at 9:20 pm

I guessed only few shovel,as well called spade and rake , and soil that’s all I knew ,thank you… I love gardening and this was very helpful 🌺🌺🌺

12. firooz afzaly on December 7, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Good words thanks a lot

13. MyEnglishTeacher MissGreene on December 7, 2020 at 9:23 pm

I subscribed. This set up was cute. I love it!

14. Ilona on December 7, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Thank u πŸ˜ŠπŸ’› great lesson. I almost didn’t know this. Are u planning to visit Poland maybe? πŸ€—

15. Bob Spokeshave on December 7, 2020 at 9:28 pm

To rake a dirt? A little weird. Maybe to rake a soil? Is spade a British equivalent to shovel? Thank you for your classes.

16. Abdelilah Jamali on December 7, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Hi! Thanks for a lot of vocabulary! i got 4 right and 9 wrong.
    – with a rake, we rake the leaves;
    – with a shovel, we dig a hole;
    – with a pitchfork, we pitch hay;
    – with a tiller or cultivator, we break up the earth;
    – with a pickaxe, we pick the ground;
    – with an ice pick; we can climb a mountain;
    – with a hedge trimmer(pruning shears), we trim a bush;
    – with a chainsaw, we cut down a tree;
    – with a wheelbarrow, we take away the sand for example;
    – with a watering can, we water flowers;
    – with a rubber boots, we can go across a little stream;
    – with rubber gloves, we protect our hands from electrocution;
    – with soil in flower pot, we help plants to grow up quickly.

17. Peter Sirom on December 7, 2020 at 9:30 pm

1.Rake-raking.
    2.Shovel-shoveling.
    3..Pitchfork-I am pitching hay with a pitchfork.
    4.Cultivator.
    5.Pickaxe or ice pick.
    6.Hedge trimmer or pruning shears.
    7.Chainsaw.
    8.Wheelbarrow.
    9.Watering can.
    10.Rubber boots.
    11. Work gloves.
    12. Soil-potting soil.
    😁😁😁

18. Claudio Trinca on December 7, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Hi Mark.. when I saw the second picture, I said "it’s a spade!": is it correct? are the words "spade" and "shovel" synonymous? In other words, can I "spade" snow? or say: I’m spading a hole in my garden.
    Thank you teacher! πŸ™‚

19. Elidieth Rodriguez on December 7, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Hable en espaΓ±ol

20. Nina Paz on December 7, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Wow! Very interesting . . . I like those rubber boots, they are beautiful. Jejejejejeje

21. Victor Gabriel on December 7, 2020 at 9:32 pm

I don’t even know some of these in my language lol

22. sameer on December 7, 2020 at 9:32 pm

What it means "spirit of perfect harmony" i couldn’t be able to understand this phrase .

23. Mohammad Afrouziyeh on December 7, 2020 at 9:34 pm

well done!

24. Iwona Skokun on December 7, 2020 at 9:36 pm

MARK 😊😊😊

25. Abbass Fadhil on December 7, 2020 at 9:36 pm

I like gardens so much. Thanks a lot, Mark! β€πŸ‘.

26. μž„ν˜„μ§€ on December 7, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Love the little example in the end, i think you can def put several of them. Thanks for vid. You’re my favorite morning youtuber

27. Claudio Trinca on December 7, 2020 at 9:37 pm

Hi Mark, I’m afraid there’s a typo, sheep sheering? or sheep shearing?

28. poco YOLO on December 7, 2020 at 9:37 pm

el video: amm oomm haaa meaeaaeeaae okey no intento ofender a nadie peor de eso se trata

29. Hatim Adil on December 7, 2020 at 9:38 pm

I focused on your chest

30. Niaz Muhammad on December 7, 2020 at 9:43 pm

great lesson!!!!!!

31. Mohammed Abdullah on December 7, 2020 at 9:48 pm

Best teacher iam so for you.

32. George Vetgon on December 7, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Hey Mark! Hurray! Now there’s audio! I could hear your brilliant lesson through! Thanks for teaching! We are having the right season for tilling or cultivating gardens in Russia. Which is the best in English, to till a garden or to cultivate one? Have a nice day and take care!

33. Emmy Balbino on December 7, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Thanks alot for you all videos, Ive learned alot english from u. you’re the best english teacher on the internet, thanks alot for u share ur knowledgement with a thousand people by here. Thnks alot Marc and God bless u!!!

34. Chomp GD on December 7, 2020 at 9:51 pm

4:18
    Mark: That might me a hard one.
    Me who have been playing Minecraft for 6 years: Lmao ez

35. What's Special Today on December 7, 2020 at 9:51 pm

Hello teacher!
    Amazing lesson!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
    I got only 6! Boots ( Rubber boots) gloves ( work gloves) ,watering can, chainsaw ( I have seen that often here) , soil and then flower pot. I think I scored only 5πŸ€”( 1/2 mark minus for boots and glovesπŸ™„)
    Anyway if I watch this lesson again I do pass with full mark !!πŸ™πŸ™
    Thanks so much for the great lesson!πŸ™πŸ™
    Have a great morning!πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
    Take care! Teacher!😊

36. BMW Ψ§1000RR on December 7, 2020 at 9:51 pm

I got 0 out of all of them

37. Tsering Namgyl on December 7, 2020 at 9:51 pm

Hi. Mark, Please help me. How to pronounce this word. Specific it’s really difficult. Thanks a lot.

38. Noor Alsadi on December 7, 2020 at 9:52 pm

i love it it was an amazing video
    break aleg

39. AbdulLahi Ahmed on December 7, 2020 at 9:54 pm

In somalia shovel is call majarafad and rake is call fargeeto

40. Kannetho Elie on December 7, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Thank u. Bt u got fat i dnt know if it is bcoz it was long time me not getting time to watch ur videos

41. Janie Chen on December 7, 2020 at 10:02 pm

Almost wrong so that I learned a lot. Thanks again.

42. Chris on December 7, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Why is this showing up for me. English is the only language I know

43. Hadja Bakhada on December 7, 2020 at 10:06 pm

Good morning my good teacher
    I live in the desert
    In spring, throughout the season there is the sand wind
    It’s raining sand
    I can say I dust or I pick up the sand with a shovel ?
    All my respects my dear english teacher
    Have a nice weekend

44. ζž—ζ­£ι™½ on December 7, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Seems like you are going to be a homeman,and does anyone say you are kind of getting fat !

45. Angela Romeo on December 7, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Hi Mark!
    It was like shooting fish in a barrel, for me!! I got all 13!!😎
    I’ve always asked myself how these garden tools would be called in English, every time I went to the countryside and had to use the rake,the hoe and so on!!
    So,I guessed them because I’ve already known them!!
    In addition to the hoe,you forgot to mention the lawnmower and the string trimmer!! These are also used in the countryside/garden!!
    May I ask you a question, if don’t mind?? I knew that in American English, and I thought it was the same for Canadian language, the spelling of the word " Pickaxe" is without the vowel "E" ( Pickax)!! While I knew that "Pickaxe" is a UK word!! Am I wrong??πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
    Anyway, Mark, are you going to buy a pair of pink bubber boots???
    πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ If so! You’d look like a flower when you wear them to work in your backyard!!🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 "Look like a flower " is another my town’s slang!! It’s used in a humorous way to tell people that perhaps they’d have been better not wear those shoes or clothes!! 😁😁😁😁
    I always wear rubber boots ( not pink 😁😁😁) when I go to the countryside!! Wearing them,allows us to protect ourselves from any snakes bites!! Believe me, there are many snakes in those places!!🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍Last year, I saw one among hidden among the tomato plants,while I was picking tomatoes!! 😱😱😱😱🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Obviously, I ran away like a bat out of hell as soon as I saw it!!
    If it were up to me,snakes would have gone the way of the dodo!!
    In fact, never in a million years, I’ll forgive Noah for getting a couple of snakes and a couple of mosquitoes on the ark during the Great Flood!! 😁😁😁😁😁
    Okay Mark, this is your joke!!
    A lemon says to the papaya:"Hey baby,let’s go for a ride in the city with my new car!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
    The papaya replied:" New car????
    I see a lemon!!!πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
    Have a nice day!! Take care,Mark!!πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

46. Ethan Campos on December 7, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Hi

47. Julia Novo on December 7, 2020 at 10:08 pm

Great! Let’s call a spade a spade! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

48. Dr Air on December 7, 2020 at 10:08 pm

Almost the all words are same in my native language, Sinhalese (Sri Lanka).
    We don’t have words in Sinhalese language, so we use the English form.

49. Hala Salah Youssef on December 7, 2020 at 10:09 pm