Easily Grow Cannabis at Home: : Different Greenhouse Sizes

Subscribe to the GreenBox Grown Patreon Page to unlock Exclusive Content & Upgraded Features to the Grow Hotline! For more details, please visit: https://www.patreon.com/greenboxgrown

Have Questions about Growing Cannabis? Contact our 24hr Hotline and We’ll Help You Out! Click Here to Contact: https://goo.gl/TMPNEL

For more How-to Grow Cannabis videos, visit greenboxgrown.com

Complete Cannabis Growing Starter Kits Available Here: https://goo.gl/nvVGJ2

In this video I will explain the most important differences between growing Autoflower & Photoperiod marijuana plants. I will also explain the different sizes of Greenhouses I will be growing in, so you can decide which size is best for yourself.

Autoflowers are known for having a very quick harvesting time as it only take 9-10 weeks before they are finished growing, while a photoperiod plant can take 3-4 months to finish.

The difference is in yields per plant. Autoflowers tend to be only a couple feet tall max, so they yield less than a photoperiod plant.

Another big difference between Autos and Photoperiod plants is their lighting schedule. Autoflowers need 18+ hours of light for their entire life cycle, while Photos need 18+ in Veg & 12/12 in Flower.

Cannabis growing can seem like a really daunting and expensive activity, but it is much easier than you think! The GreenBox Grown video series breaks down each step of your grow and really simplifies the process, making it easy to follow. You will also learn how to grow on a budget so you don’t have to break the bank to get started! No matter what your growing experience may be, if you follow the GreenBox Grown series, you are guaranteed a successful harvest! Always have a supply of cannabis when you Grow Your Own.

1. Chaudhry Alligood on December 8, 2020 at 9:25 pm

i made it too. just used woodprix instructions. just click the pig on that website :)))

2. Paul Emmerson on December 8, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Thanks for the video, i need advice. I am totaly new to greenhouses, we got a small plastic one to try before going any bigger. what i would like to know is about condensation… i thought you left it like that so the compost stayed damp but my wife says to open it so it drys out then close it. Can you tell me which im suppost to do please.

3. Chris Rogers on December 8, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Why do you need lights? I thought the point of a greenhouse was to grow with natural sunlight.

4. KRMA GamerZz OG on December 8, 2020 at 9:26 pm

I just grew a bag seed in my backyard which I’d label higher quality outdoor and I didn’t hermie though there were rediculous light leaks

5. FairDinkum Pie Reviews on December 8, 2020 at 9:28 pm

The American Browny

6. Jorge Cruz on December 8, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Hey man im going to be picking up a 12×7×7 green house any suggestions on how many fans/lights i would need?

7. Peter G on December 8, 2020 at 9:30 pm

Litterally bought the same greenhouse you did.

8. Beanmachine91 on December 8, 2020 at 9:31 pm

should i supercrop an auto-flower cannabis plant?

9. Daniel on December 8, 2020 at 9:36 pm

5ft x 5ft x 6ft with 2x mars 300w led grow lights for 4 photoperiod plants? Give an advice on the lights please

10. Siyabonga Sibaya on December 8, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Thanks for the video, just busy kicking off a greenhouse grow. I am new to growing my own stash

11. Kevin borba on December 8, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Haha 🤣🤣🤣 a demonstration on weak, weaker and weakest greenhouses I’ve ever seen in my entire life. When he term his plants "absolutely massive" in 7 gallon smart pots i literally couldn’t stop laughing. Complete pinner waste of time grows. Grow one full sun in a 100 gal and save yourself some time and money on all those worthless supplies. Complete novice!!!

12. Completist OG on December 8, 2020 at 9:37 pm

I luv it

13. TwitchRadio on December 8, 2020 at 9:39 pm

Thanks. That sums it up nicely for what I’m looking for and trying to decide what to do next. Will check out other videos coming up soon. Thanks again for the help.

14. SotoAdvert on December 8, 2020 at 9:40 pm

Which latitude do you live in?

15. CaptainSO on December 8, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Too much effort and too much electricity bills and too much unnatural resources

16. Ray Mealue on December 8, 2020 at 9:42 pm

I really want to see how the black out tarp works it looks super cool but I can’t figure out the design

17. NorCalGenetics on December 8, 2020 at 9:43 pm

Blank feet wide and blank feet deep lol ….. you mean width and length…… not width by depth

18. Dayna Plummer on December 8, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Excellent video sir!

19. Jish Khamal on December 8, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Would using one of those lil 5 foot greenhouses for an indoor grow with a 300w light? I’m just worried about my cat getting to it so I want something around it

20. James Kray on December 8, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Do you need a grow light inside the greenhouse or ? And great vids man

21. Liam bath on December 8, 2020 at 9:47 pm

What company lights do you use?

22. Tvede2613 on December 8, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Use 5 gallon pots and you will get some good weight instead of those popcorn plant.
    SO SAD TO SE YOUTUBER GIVING WRONG INFORMATION!!!! RUINED LOTS OF GROWS OUT THERE

23. Dale Val on December 8, 2020 at 9:51 pm

Massive. Not even big till you hit 12 feet, I’ve seen them 18 and 20

24. R R on December 8, 2020 at 9:54 pm

By far one of the best videos produced. Information provided is invaluable. Your ability to speak clearly the English language and express yourself analytically is greatly appreciated. Many of the growers lack these qualities and speak like they have never been to school or grew up in a ghetto. While some of their information is useful it is a major turn off. Thank you for producing a quality video.

25. vuurwerkfilmpjesNL on December 8, 2020 at 9:54 pm

How do you get elecktricity in the greenhouse outside

26. Beanmachine91 on December 8, 2020 at 9:56 pm

how many watts is recommended?!

27. Raptile Pfeiffer on December 8, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Thats a little complicated u Talk about Auto and …thats bull… no and u got Nothing what helps in ya story

28. Amanda Guzman on December 8, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Your voice drives💋 me crazy baby boy. OMG 🥰Soo damn sexyyy…I watch your videos with my eyes closed laying in bed makes me feel so secure.I know it sounds crazy to think I’m in love 😍 with somebody I don’t know or ever seen, but looks don’t even matter to me your already the best looking guy. Sorry I been wanting to tell you that for a long time.. I been drinking some tonight and finally got up the nerve to tell you how I feel. Please don’t think I’m weird or a psycho I swear I’m normal just a girl that’s In love and believe me I don’t know how it just happened.Take care and please be safe much love my beautiful boy.

29. Clinton Bird on December 8, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Very well done. Good info. Thanks

30. Beanmachine91 on December 8, 2020 at 9:59 pm

how do you hang a grow light in those portable greenhouse?

31. WA1NO on December 8, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Hi. Firstly thanks for the vid and the quick differentiation between autos and photo size wise. I’ve seen 3 autos in the smallest greenhouse you showed in 15ltr pots but you have got me thinking this was excessive now. Makes sense about not topping autos as well, as they are on limited time. Will be going through all your vids now.

32. timothy moore on December 8, 2020 at 10:08 pm

I live in Ohio and want get seeds. Where can I get them?

33. BMWSUPERCOOL on December 8, 2020 at 10:09 pm

What was the last two greenhouses shown?

34. Fordy on December 8, 2020 at 10:10 pm

Very informative and logically put together video, cheers

35. Jasonlilmason on December 8, 2020 at 10:10 pm

How do you get rid of pests ?without any chems just naturally

36. Cool n' Dre on December 8, 2020 at 10:11 pm

good weed👍👍👍

37. ************** on December 8, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Very nice plants. I perfer the photoperiod as well. Did you cut the main stalk to bush them out or are they just that wide from that frame?

38. jorrgfromage on December 8, 2020 at 10:20 pm

wow. it looks more difficult than I thought

39. Simon Plourde on December 8, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Really helpful video, thanks. I just wanted to know if I would need a grow lite if my greenhouse has full sun exposure. Just wondering since you are using one yourself.

40. K C123 on December 8, 2020 at 10:23 pm

Could you grow a couple of Auto flower in a small green house like the first one you showed but without the lights ? I want to do a outdoor grow but worried about the neighbors