The Yellow fringed orchid a great herbal plant

Shop my favorite things: https://www.amazon.com/shop/mikereedoutdoors
Use my code MIKER67 at https://www.indestructibleshoes.com for 20% off your purchase.

Thanks for watching. Send me an e-mail at reedmike279@gmail.com with any questions or business inquiries. This video is about The Yellow fringed orchid a great herbal plant https://www.preparewithmikereed.com/

1. Vicky Kawaguchi on December 8, 2020 at 9:22 pm

What a beautful plant. Its hot here in Utah too dont think I’ve seen anything like that here. Thanks

2. 1fanger on December 8, 2020 at 9:22 pm

Hey Mike. Thanks. Yessir, it was sure a scorcher here in PA too. Today`s a lot cooler. If we get some rain, that will be good. Be well.

3. Uncle Sasquatch on December 8, 2020 at 9:24 pm

It’s been hot here in Tennessee too! You never cease to amaze with your knowledge of plants that can be used for medicinal purposes!

4. JB J on December 8, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Thanks Mike. You aren’t kidding, it’s been super hot and humid in SC too. Oppressive is a good word to describe it. It zaps all my energy. Good info on the plant. Take care. God bless you.

5. Delores Miller on December 8, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Would it be possible to talk to you about some health issues and get your opinion on what herbs would help.

6. Joe Moran on December 8, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Thanks Mike another great video I have learned so much from your videos God Bless

7. Virginia Martin on December 8, 2020 at 9:30 pm

Thanks, it was 101 here in central Virginia. I guess it’s too hot for it to grow here. GOD BLESS YOU.

8. Sherry Alford on December 8, 2020 at 9:31 pm

We’ve been cloudy in Georgia, saved us from being in the 100s, power going off for short periods, all is OK stay safe Mike, God bless

9. Michael Brunner on December 8, 2020 at 9:32 pm

That is a beautiful wild flower. Never seen them before.

10. Mike Reed Outdoors on December 8, 2020 at 9:33 pm

stay cool everyone have a great day

11. Angie Ballenger on December 8, 2020 at 9:35 pm

Hey I’m trying to find a plant I’m not sure which 1 I’m looking for but my husband thought it was milkweed for pain relief, (he has major migraines) then I saw the wild lettuce and thought might be it he said that it has strong effect and is recommended for migraines by people like you who want us to go back to the natural resources, that came out all wrong but I can’t think straight cause I’m trying to get my husband to feeling better! Please help!

12. 1776 Style PATRIOT on December 8, 2020 at 9:41 pm

The rattlesnake bite is probably one of the few occasions when you probably wouldn’t be screwing around with trying to find out if it works. LOL

13. Jeff Grier on December 8, 2020 at 9:46 pm

Here in NY state it has been really hot too! That is a really pretty plant, but I have never seen one.

14. Larry Eddings on December 8, 2020 at 9:48 pm

Interesting information, Mike. I live in the mountains of eastern Tennessee, but I don’t recall ever seeing that plant.

15. Nancy Fahey on December 8, 2020 at 9:48 pm

Wish I had weeds like that. When you said you never got bit by a rattler, did I see you look around for one?

16. Steve Smith on December 8, 2020 at 9:52 pm

I have not seen this in West Central Ohio, elevation a little over 900 feet. But I will keep my eyes peeled. Thanks Mike.

17. Danky on December 8, 2020 at 10:06 pm

Great video. I find wild orchids interesting. The ones that grow up in my region in Erie are the " Epipactis helleborine ". Any thoughts on those? Any way great video friend!

18. Phyllis Beers on December 8, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Seeking shade‼️. Should cool down here in carolina midweek, but thanks for the video. Cat on a hot tin roof comes to mind😀😀😀😀😀

19. Tina Searcy on December 8, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Thank you for another great video Mike

20. Terry W. Milburn on December 8, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Thanks, Mike, Gonna ask around ’bout this 1 Be Well, Friend ! ATB T God Bless

21. Dion Martin on December 8, 2020 at 10:18 pm

We have them in southern Oklahoma! They usually are @ 2-3′ tall. Beautiful! Thanks for the info!

22. Gloria Young on December 8, 2020 at 10:18 pm