How To Weed A Garden Full Of Weeds and Wood Chips – NO TILL Organic Method To Control Weeds

I show how to weed a garden full of weeds and wood chips in your no till gardening method. that are clear organic methods to control weeds. Learning how to weed a garden without a tiller, plow, or chemicals seems to be one of the biggest complaints about wood chip gardening or the back to eden method but this is easy weeding if the right tools are used and you learn how to weed a garden before planting your fruits and vegetables. To keep a garden weed free in the open outside elements is nearly impossible but but you can certainly have fast, easy, and safe weed control without failures in your easy no till garden. If your doing survival gardening then you might want to obtain what I believe to be the best garden tools around to include in your preps.

May all your branches become full of fruit.

* NOTICE !!! * — THIS VIDEO IS NOT PRODUCED FOR ANY CHILD OR KID UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AS DEFINED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

3 Basket Living
@hughes.net

This Video is the property of 3 Basket Living, Youtube channel. DO NOT use any portion of this video without our expressed permission from 3 Basket Living..

1. D V on December 10, 2020 at 9:22 pm

Thanks for the great videos, I plant in raised beds and produce my own compost. I have poor ground soil, it looks like sand and pea gravel. I am currently trying to build a ground garden site with ground tree tops (just got 6 dump truck loads and more to come). I think I will throw in lawn clippings, turkey poop and cotton hull which I can get free or cheap! If you have any thoughts feel free to let me know!

2. Outlaw jjSmith on December 10, 2020 at 9:23 pm

yep, the same one you have, the small one not the big one.

3. Bjorn Bjorn on December 10, 2020 at 9:27 pm

in cape town south africa

4. Just Call Me Clicker on December 10, 2020 at 9:28 pm

I love your common sense approach because it never feels like you’re trying to sell me. You just share what’s working for you. I appreciate that. Keep it up!!

5. Bjorn Bjorn on December 10, 2020 at 9:32 pm

funny dude,dig your style

6. Bjorn Bjorn on December 10, 2020 at 9:34 pm

im bjorn, like your style my bro,jah love

7. Welcome to the Swamp on December 10, 2020 at 9:37 pm

Thanks for the video and the information. I always learn something new each time you post a video! Keep’em coming! Oh! One more thing. There is nothing wrong with big hair!!! 😂

8. Outlaw jjSmith on December 10, 2020 at 9:40 pm
  9. Wildcat Hollow Farm on December 10, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Our gardens are first year, by that I mean, this was a new broke ground area. We spend 2-3 hours a day pulling weeds. Next year will be different, we are going to go with 20-30 raised beds on a huglekulture base. Love the video Thom.

10. John Thomas on December 10, 2020 at 9:41 pm

glad to see/ hear you use LAB and other micro nutrients in the garden, maybe some mushrooms would also help break the chips down. Great job on explaining how/ why your doing what your doing and the probable jump start on a very good soil conversion from clay based to great soil. Do you also add bio-char? Like chips, best to enable them to absorb nutrients in a compost pile (or worm bin) for at least a year before using in the garden.

11. Dusty Acres on December 10, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Nice garden even in your soil with no chips. Need to get my soil more loamy still to much clay

12. Jason Paul on December 10, 2020 at 9:58 pm

You just showed up in my daily recommended list a few minutes ago. Probably because half my subscribed channels are gardening.
    Immediate Curiosity (and too lazy to go looking): What is the significance of "3 Basket Living" – what do the three baskets represent?

13. Isabel Reyna on December 10, 2020 at 10:00 pm

Thank you for great video. Where can I buy wheel hoe tool?

14. Mike G on December 10, 2020 at 10:00 pm

Didn’t know about the wheel hoe and a few other things. Learning something every time. And LOL on the 80’s band comment.

15. U.S Infantry HOOAH! on December 10, 2020 at 10:06 pm

Quick question. I live a couple miles from a sawmill. I can get endless amounts of sawdust. Would that be ok to till into my new garden? I’m trying to get it ready to plant next spring.

16. Kim May on December 10, 2020 at 10:10 pm

I have wood chips and do poppy’s annually so I hate to use poison and with my bad back at tired of crawling in my 10,000’ lot so the wheel hoe looks like a great possibility for my wood chips since the regular band hole didn’t work. I love your comment about the groupies. Your videos are great.

17. Lolitabonita on December 10, 2020 at 10:13 pm

hello…i hope u are doing well i have not seen new videos so i miss your teachings

18. Outlaw jjSmith on December 10, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Well guess what I found one at Lowes for just over 17.00 bucks.