Beginners Farming Guide for OSRS

This is a farming guide for new farmers in Oldschool with absolutely everything you need to know!

Herb Run Guide: coming soon!
Tree Run guide: coming soon!
Expert Farming Guide: coming soon!

Clip of the Day!
– Today’s feature: Best At War (no channel link given)
To submit a clip, simply email it to “theoatrix@gmail.com”

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/theoatrix_osrs
Discord: https://discord.gg/Vp5BdM6
Clan Chat: “Theoatrix”
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Theoatrix

Support me to purchase Camtasia (better editing software)!
– https://www.patreon.com/theoatrix

— OUTRO SONG —
JJD – Adventure NCS Release

If any producer or label has an issue with any of the uploads please get in contact (theoatrix@gmail.com) with me and I will delete it immediately (this includes artists of the images used). – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

#OldSchoolRunescape

1. Jared Tandle on December 11, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Mid level player just wanting to start getting into farming.. let’s follow theoatrix guide for it. He has some decent guides.. easy to follow and I can pair it up with snuggle.. oh she isn’t done with em yet… Ok I can get around that. No problem. Let’s get that dwarven stuff done anyway I’ll need it for future. Cool done. Alright next quest, ugh I gotta complete 1 more to get that just one done. Let’s look into the next quest after.. my arms big adventure. Ok I heard about this one here and there like whatever.. let’s look at the require… Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkk!!!! Come on Theo.. don’t you know I can’t commit my life to farming? Damn man.

2. Zack Cuomo on December 11, 2020 at 9:21 pm

CHECK OUT MY PINNED COMMENT…. NO PIN??

3. Jordan Wilbanks on December 11, 2020 at 9:23 pm

The only reason I’m here is because the final location for my medium clue scroll is 2 sqaures inside the farming guild…what is life

4. Neil Fordan on December 11, 2020 at 9:24 pm

still can’t understandddddd.

5. Riley Toole on December 11, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Hey, just wondering if those other guides were made?

6. Alex Mäkinen on December 11, 2020 at 9:27 pm

Video posted 2 years ago

Tree Run guide: coming soon!

7. Boxdial on December 11, 2020 at 9:28 pm

wazzzup guyz mein name is theoatrixc

8. TheGreatestFailure on December 11, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Runelite is now definitely to go to for all… I can’t believe they charged for osbuddy

9. Tharles Chornburg on December 11, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Like how all the quests require already having farming lvls

10. Mojo Jojo on December 11, 2020 at 9:31 pm

This is so overwhelming. But I’m still very grateful for the tutorial. Thank you for spelling everything out.

11. Julie Beamish on December 11, 2020 at 9:32 pm

You failed to mention all the other quests you need too complete in order too unlock alot of these quests!!! I hate quests alot!!

12. Winston Poplin on December 11, 2020 at 9:35 pm

He never showed us how to farm. Im fked.

13. LongRodVonhugeNdong on December 11, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Shit this is a lot of information lol

14. bryan macphee on December 11, 2020 at 9:38 pm

No shit

15. RatingsMan on December 11, 2020 at 9:40 pm

Lol, 2 years later and the other guides aren’t up.

16. Dongineer on December 11, 2020 at 9:41 pm

You DON’T need an amulet of nature, just download Runelite and use "Time Tracking"

17. FreeMMoLv on December 11, 2020 at 9:41 pm

tree running coming soon since 2k17

18. nick on December 11, 2020 at 9:42 pm

dude this doesnt even tell you how to farm lmfao

19. Pee Pee Boi on December 11, 2020 at 9:42 pm

disliked for the extremely loud intro

20. bloodmoon on December 11, 2020 at 9:43 pm

pause at min 1:26

bye

21. Tyler S.Stone Sinclair on December 11, 2020 at 9:45 pm

farming is only useful for getting A THICC bonecrusher

22. Knight on December 11, 2020 at 9:45 pm

All the quests you listed you have to have 12 farming to even start

23. William Hall on December 11, 2020 at 9:46 pm

"No shit"…
    Lmao

24. James Proctor on December 11, 2020 at 9:47 pm

shocking video. unless you actually know what he is talking about you will be lost within 30 seconds.

25. Tom D on December 11, 2020 at 9:49 pm

12 mins and I learned nothing about how to farm as a beginner

26. julien laplante on December 11, 2020 at 9:49 pm

omg i was so dead when u said need the seed, no shit hahahaha

27. carvin men on December 11, 2020 at 9:54 pm

nigga if u would ac tually show yourrself going to go plant some seeds it would be helpful u speaking a bunch off gibberish a fucking farming guide and dont even plant antything wtf this is america

28. Flin Flon on December 11, 2020 at 9:54 pm

Your tutorials are fucking garbage!!!

29. dariot gonzo on December 11, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Tf is konduit?

30. Jack Crowder on December 11, 2020 at 9:59 pm

You ever gonna make that herb run video?

31. Bassick Wreckords on December 11, 2020 at 10:01 pm

i really need that 35-99 guide cuz im clueless now to do rum deal and fairy tale 2

32. Anthony Feilen on December 11, 2020 at 10:03 pm

You should make a updated 1-99 farming guide

33. $wäji K on December 11, 2020 at 10:03 pm

this is the most terrible and uninteresting skill to train in runescape wow

34. Jordan Ansley on December 11, 2020 at 10:04 pm

says its a beginners guide to farming and the first quest he tells you to do requires you to kill a lvl 111 boss… riiiight and how is a beginner supposed to do that exactly lol looks like its gonna be the traditional way for me

35. Tyler S.Stone Sinclair on December 11, 2020 at 10:04 pm

one thing I feel I need to know here is… the payment format tahts accepted. i just brought noted items.. not a basket of whatever or "cabbages" which u fill a sack with em. Great guide though … 10 outta ten so far on all guides except this one, imo

36. Chazefez on December 11, 2020 at 10:05 pm

0:51 tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

37. MarkH10 on December 11, 2020 at 10:06 pm

@1 you listed Garden of Trans quest as if it is a beginner quest. To start it REQUIRES level 25 Farming.
    Forgettable Tale requires Farming 17. An oversight in research.

38. Televised Records on December 11, 2020 at 10:06 pm

2:01 oh shit #ABQ4

39. LunatiqTV on December 11, 2020 at 10:08 pm

this video sucks, all this useless information for a beginners guide. doesnt even explain the basics of raking the weeds, applying compost, putting in the seeds, what is an allotment? what do you put in them? is there a potato seed? this video just adds to the confusion. 0/10 noob youtuber

40. Alex Heyre on December 11, 2020 at 10:08 pm

JUST PLANT TREES IN YOUR HOUSE.

Its expensive but not that bad compared to all this bullshit

41. OvAeons on December 11, 2020 at 10:09 pm

Maybe include, since this is a beginners guide, that some of these quests have prerequisites that ARE NOT beginner friendly!

42. Charlie Pear on December 11, 2020 at 10:12 pm

Where are your description links to your other farming videos?

43. MrEnArC on December 11, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Im guessing that the follow-up videos never made it? Either way big help, thanks mate

44. Zach on December 11, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Oh.. I thought I wanted to farm, but this is really seeming way to daunting. Especially, since I play on mobile and won’t have access to the handy programs.. my goodness this seems insane 😨

45. Amber Roll on December 11, 2020 at 10:15 pm

I am getting very, very sad by these videos. Every single person that has a guide for farming tells you to do the Fairytale Part 1 quest. They don’t tell you that you have to have a decent farming level to finish the quest. I went through the whole thing just to be able to do no damage on the boss because I had no farming skill, which is the skill that everyone said you needed the quest to level up.

46. Dao Yang on December 11, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Haven’t played Old school runescape since they’ve updated to RS2. I’ve recently gotten back to it and have been getting into farming.
    I wanted to give ranarrs a try but the losses are too huge and the profit margin is too thin (relatively). If you lose that seed, you lose 45k. If you get herbs from it, you only get 7k an herb and possibly only 4 herbs instead of 7. Sometimes you get 5 herbs and you break even. So I’m switching to toads.
    I could use some farming advice from anyone who’s an expert at farming.

47. Retro Sunday on December 11, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Dude, enough text. Show me how to do this from an experienced level in a quick 2 min edit or don’t do it all. You don’t deserve a dollar you’ve made from this video, thanks again! 😀

48. dominicwalli on December 11, 2020 at 10:19 pm

You gave tips and shit, but you never explained how to fucking farm…what a fucking waste of time. Beginner’s farming guide? Fuck you.

49. Ricky on December 11, 2020 at 10:20 pm

i never farmed when i was 10 playing runescape I couldn’t figure it out. So now playing osrs farming has actually been enjoyable to me because it’s the one skill I don’t know how to do and can explore.

50. Aussie Roo 88 on December 11, 2020 at 10:20 pm

All the quests you mentioned above requires farming levels i have all the other requirements maybe next time you should state that you need at least 15+ farming to begin ANY of these quests…..?