Patio Gardening – Home Made Planter Box Greenhouse – Vancouver

A simple design for a small planter box greenhouse. Build a homemade greenhouse for any small plant pot or planter box. This style can fit any plant pot on any patio.

Patio Gardening is using the space you have in side the city. Patio Gardening is small space gardening and can be done by anyone!

1. Sheds Direct Manchester on December 11, 2020 at 9:34 pm

Sounds interesting! The designs are very simple but quite useful in your greenhouse. I’m glad to hear some helpful information while watching on this video. You did a great job!

2. JTkillah Towner on December 11, 2020 at 9:38 pm

this is a very good video thank you!

3. Raeda Ibrahim on December 11, 2020 at 9:38 pm

ق

4. seeamerica1 on December 11, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Super idea, exactly what I need

5. BijouLover8 on December 11, 2020 at 9:43 pm

What about air? Plants breathe

6. Tonni Williams on December 11, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Love this!

7. Gate Tres on December 11, 2020 at 9:44 pm

real cool self sufficient mini green house !

8. Choppini on December 11, 2020 at 9:48 pm

This is a great design and so simple! Made already 2 of them for my balcony, the lettuce over winter needed some shelter. ‘Dollarama’ carries now the white coated hangers. I made some adjustments for the narrow end parts and added a handle to the center of the top wood strip. Have always some of that clear construction foil at home, make my sewing patterns from it. Thank you for sharing.

9. Studio 96315 on December 11, 2020 at 9:50 pm

I like how this can be moved, smart. Thnx. Former Richmond resident, now ‘windy’ southern Alberta.

10. mrshammerhankus on December 11, 2020 at 9:51 pm

recycling!! I have extra wood that has been laying around. I can have some boxes and flowers ready for Mother’s Day! My friend gave me a lot of wire hangers. Hubby was in Army Reserves. I guess he required professionally cleaned uniform. Excited to find yet, another use for them! I like that you use the same size repeatedly. Easier to make multiples.

11. Daniel Greenspan on December 11, 2020 at 9:51 pm

Thanks for sharing!  Did it work well for the plants?  Wondering if the heat was trapped to low, maybe too hot?

12. Tiberiu Bogdan Kiss on December 11, 2020 at 9:54 pm

hi everyone ,if anyone else wants to learn about backyard greenhouse plans try Lomonting Easy Greenhouse Mentor (just google it ) ? Ive heard some interesting things about it and my mate got excellent results with it.

13. IOateOtaintedOmeat on December 11, 2020 at 9:54 pm

what kind of plastic did you use?

14. B. G on December 11, 2020 at 9:55 pm

Attach one end off the wire to the drill , other end in a vice and spin the wire slowly with the drill for few turns, the wire will become very straight…

15. Ann Shr on December 11, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Can the greenhouse work during winter?

16. Marianne Roberta Davis on December 11, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Perfect! Thank you.

17. alicevelk on December 11, 2020 at 10:01 pm

this is great! thanks.

18. manju saini gardening on December 11, 2020 at 10:02 pm

nice

19. David Grant on December 11, 2020 at 10:03 pm

awesome

20. Suresh Suresh on December 11, 2020 at 10:07 pm

how did you do that

21. dcwatashi on December 11, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Cute idea however you’re going to suffocate your plants that way. Before you staple it on to the one you can use a hole punch and punch some holes through the plastic

22. Iris Jin on December 11, 2020 at 10:15 pm

This is a really cool and simple design! How to watering vegetables? Just remove the cover, water, and put the cover back again? I am learning how to build a greenhouse, this is a really cool design!

23. Justin Huang on December 11, 2020 at 10:17 pm

221
    theglif

24. jan8919 on December 11, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Thank goodness I found this video it is so easy and doesn’t cost much to make a green house for my plants , I was so close of buying a green house that cost me hundreds .

25. JW Pookie on December 11, 2020 at 10:19 pm

Nice vid. I was searching for ‘makeshift greenhouse’ because I want to get a jump on starting my plants for a longer growing season. I am going to use your tutorial to build some of my own. Thanks!

26. Nikhil Khandekar on December 11, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Couldn’t you take two more strips of wood to attach at the two ends? Then you could staple the plastic sheet to those. Plus, you could use a glue gun to glue the plastic together, I think.

27. kitkatlex72 on December 11, 2020 at 10:21 pm

That was great I like how you did that simple and easy am going to do that with 1/2 inch PVC see if it works.

28. mrshammerhankus on December 11, 2020 at 10:21 pm

i wish I knew where my wood burner was. Wouldn’t it be cute to burn some patterns on these? Dollar Store has shower curtains for $1. They come in handy for all sorts of outdoor projects. I have used packaging styro-foam like for TV’s on occasion…(broomstick lace, crotchet). I can see this being functional here as well.

29. Guillermo Sanchez on December 11, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Great and easy design…Did you also build the Planter boxes

30. manju saini gardening on December 11, 2020 at 10:28 pm