TOP 25 Plants for Hanging Baskets – The MEGA List

Looking for the best plants for hanging pots or baskets? Well, here is the MEGA list of Top 20 Plants that are perfect for Hanging baskets. Hanging baskets look really very attractive in garden and if it’s not windy in your place, you would be able to grow all these plants very easily.

If you have watching videos, below are the name of the plants –

1. Wondering Jew
20. Fittonia
21. Tangled Heart
22. Begonia
23. Echeveria
24. Strawberry
25. Portulaca

Honestly saying, there are still more plants that look great in hanging basket. But, I didn’t include them in the video as the video would be very lengthy. But still, it’s a long video and I am sorry for that. It’s bit difficult to cover many plants in a very short video and I wanted to make the list available to you easily so you don’t have watch many more videos πŸ™‚

If you want to know more about other plants that are best for hanging pots or baskets, plz let me know and I would do the Part-2 video.

Thank you for watching the video and please let me know if you have any questions. I would highly appreciate your feedback on this video and thank you again πŸ™‚ Happy Gardening πŸ™‚

1. Ranjana Dumale on December 11, 2020 at 9:18 pm

My enjoy pothos is not growing despite taking good care, it’s in hanging basket. Plz reply. It get indirect sunlight through out the day.

2. poonam verma on December 11, 2020 at 9:18 pm

Sir can you share your succulent soil mix because after many methods I am not grow my pearl succulent in my garden .I hope you help.thank you

3. velvet Satin on December 11, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Beautiful

4. Lesley ABOYO on December 11, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Its really nice to know all of this.

5. Sultana Liyakath on December 11, 2020 at 9:21 pm

The valentine gift for your wife bought a smile on my face…pls do a tutorial on how u did it

6. sbha khan Khan on December 11, 2020 at 9:23 pm

all kating way poting soil send mix and cocopit And barmi conposz haw to mix piliz riply my msgπŸ€”

7. farida Nazeem on December 11, 2020 at 9:23 pm

Where to buy these hanging plants .?
    They r very lovely

8. J.Raja Paul Perinbam on December 11, 2020 at 9:25 pm

You have left Turtlevine.

9. Nivedita Dasray on December 11, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Very nice.

10. suman from assam on December 11, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Sir u r amazing. I am inspired by the activities u share which is very very helpful for me. I had no idea about this. Now I am trying to grow following u advice. Thank you so much.

11. Caloy and Yaya Marquez on December 11, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Good video sir but some scientific plants are not accurate

12. ahmed43635 on December 11, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Please do part 2 bro

13. Shilpa Mittal on December 11, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Will string of pearls survive in northern India

14. roslin bernal on December 11, 2020 at 9:34 pm

The lists are just perfect! I am excited to have more hanging plants..part 2 please!

15. Anurag Biswal on December 11, 2020 at 9:35 pm

your videos are informative but your voice is irritating

16. Caloy and Yaya Marquez on December 11, 2020 at 9:35 pm

Good video sir but some scientific plants are not accurate

17. poonam verma on December 11, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Sir your hanging plants collection is awesome and beautiful.

18. Joan Manalo on December 11, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Thank you Sir for mentioning the scientific names of your plants as well, I have some of those..your video is very timely as I’m starting to collect hanging plants nowadays.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

19. Padmaja Choudhury on December 11, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Nice video. Thanks. Please add the related videos in the description box as well

20. From Samina on December 11, 2020 at 9:42 pm

I love pothos English ivy and string of pearl I trying to get from long time but not finding any😭😭

21. Gayatridevi Kasa on December 11, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Sooooooooooo splendid gardening….. Beyond beauty……… Loved it…..

22. Anuradha R on December 11, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Thank You for vdo is helpful…wanted to know if u sell the cutting or plants…so I can buy it from you… especially strawberry vines….your presentation is simple & warm….

23. suvarna wankhede on December 11, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Very beautiful πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

24. Sabita Gogoi on December 11, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Nice

25. NETZ TV on December 11, 2020 at 9:46 pm

Wow nice hanging plants….

26. proddatur steven on December 11, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Please tell how much water needed for succulents and how many days should we leave them with out watering

27. vijan vb on December 11, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Fantastic plants.. have quite a few of them myself. But small balcony space and too many pets (5 cats .2 dogs.. so scared to keep them inside as they r very mischievous and drop everything down or may eat them ) ur family is beautiful too. Sooo blessed . Nice to know ur actual name too . .Happy planting.

28. Ritu E Bhayana on December 11, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Very helpful! Thank you.

29. maithili G on December 11, 2020 at 9:47 pm

sir could you pl tell me portulaca need more or less water and for how many day i shall give water to that plant?

30. Swayanprava Das on December 11, 2020 at 9:48 pm

Where are you from? Where do you get your plants from?

31. Dee T on December 11, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Please do more. Like your opinions.

32. Mamshie Lizz on December 11, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Very nice collections,fullwatched again your video ,hope you do the favor also to my channel,see youπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

33. KUMARI ANITA on December 11, 2020 at 9:51 pm

Where to get these plants in delhi??

34. Grow More Plants on December 11, 2020 at 9:53 pm

All 25 plants are so beautiful 😍. I have some of these lovely plants and others are on my Wishlist. Thanks for sharing

35. anubala choudhary on December 11, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Such a beautiful video for me with your beautiful gudiya,god blessed

36. Monina Sablayan on December 11, 2020 at 9:57 pm

More plase to see thanks alot for viewwing your plants

37. SCP on December 11, 2020 at 9:59 pm

Chandan! Again, I say you are too modest. As regards another video of yours, ferns are nightmare for me. I did a poor job of growing six Boston ferns on my screened porch this summer – waste of money – they were half dead most of the summer! (BTW – I’m not sure I understood the whole classification problem indicated but I think your Asparagus ferns are some variety like "Cotton Candy" because Boston Ferns are less airy and light and have larger and more distinct, distinctive leaves, etc). Anyway, I see during the course of this video that you have done a great job growing many many kinds of plants, what many of us in the U.S. consider only house or indoor plants like philodendrons and pothos and begonias etc. I would appreciate more videos from you, focusing on their care, as here in colder climates Fall and Winter approaches, and soon all gardening must move indoors! For instance, croton care. I would appreciate more tips on indoor croton care. Crotons are another nightmare to grow like ferns in my opinon. None of this stuff is as "easy" as you say. You are just a talented gardener so it is ‘easy’ for you!

38. ahmed43635 on December 11, 2020 at 10:00 pm

39. Radhakant's Balcony Garden on December 11, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Thanks for sharing sir #radhakantsbalconygarden

40. Almas Khan on December 11, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Awesome information πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

41. Geetha Jawalkar on December 11, 2020 at 10:07 pm

What is the potting soil for donkeys tail you have used. How often should we fertilize it and what fertilizer to use. I used to have nicely grown donkeys tail, but when shifting house twice they got destroyed. Somehow I managed to have a small length of it and trying to multiply it. I am trying leaf propagation also, but it takes very very long time to propagate with leaf. So I want to know the soil preparation for it. Thanks

42. Vinod Shrivastava on December 11, 2020 at 10:08 pm

My dear very beautiful plants

43. sulu sharangi on December 11, 2020 at 10:08 pm

Awesome. Please let me know about the fertilizer to give and the potting mix as well. Stay safe

44. anita pandey on December 11, 2020 at 10:09 pm

V informative and hence nice video

45. sulu sharangi on December 11, 2020 at 10:09 pm

Excellent video. Please let me know the potting mix recipe. Stay safe and happy gardening.

46. Trupti Borkar on December 11, 2020 at 10:12 pm

Beautiful collection of hanging plants..

47. Sasmita Sahu on December 11, 2020 at 10:13 pm

Nice ❀️

48. Suvarna kadekar on December 11, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Pl guide me about fittinia .it does not produce new leaves ..

49. Efi Carelse on December 11, 2020 at 10:15 pm