EVERY Fruit Tree We're Growing Full Garden Tour

In this video, I take you on a full tour of our Self Sufficient Me backyard garden to show you all the fruit trees we grow here in our orchard and around our property to provide food all year round.

If you want to see the vegetable garden tour – Watch the first video in this series Full Vegetable Garden Tour: https://youtu.be/6qF4joZVR20

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/selfsufficientme

Help support the Channel and buy a T-shirt/Merchandise from our Spreadshirt shop: https://goo.gl/ygrXwU or Teespring (below the video).

Shop on Amazon for plants: https://bit.ly/2yRFNGQ

Shop for plants on eBay Australia: https://bit.ly/2BPCykb

Blog: http://www.selfsufficientme.com/ (use the search bar on my website to find info on certain subjects or gardening ideas)

Forum: http://www.selfsufficientculture.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SelfSufficie…

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SufficientMe

Subscribe to my channel: http://goo.gl/cpbojR

Self Sufficient Me is based on our small 3-acre property/homestead in SE Queensland Australia about 45kms north of Brisbane – the climate is subtropical (similar to Florida). I started Self Sufficient Me in 2011 as a blog website project where I document and write about backyard food growing, self-sufficiency, and urban farming in general. I love sharing my foodie and DIY adventures online so come along with me and let’s get into it! Cheers, Mark ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Deborah Ingles on December 14, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Wow unbelievable 140 trees + amazing – how do you water everything it must take hours

2. Gregory Samaniego on December 14, 2020 at 9:38 pm

No homo but you are very charismatic… honestly I think you would kill it on American TV your really well versed and just humbling. Do you do any videos on how you cook will all of your delicious fruits and veggies. You’re the best thing since steve Irwin a person who i was an still am inspired by. Thanks

3. Nina Sidander on December 14, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Where is this garden+

4. Baerbel Born on December 14, 2020 at 9:39 pm

if I show my fruit trees I will be done in a minute ๐Ÿ˜€

5. termi 1987 on December 14, 2020 at 9:40 pm

Custard apple get softer with sweet smell when matchured.

6. none yobusiness on December 14, 2020 at 9:42 pm

Have you thought about planting a moringa tree? I’ve always been able to grow plants of all kings when I lived in california. However now I live in utah with the fold winters (snow ) and I run my business of pet grooming and boarding on my property next to my home. So I work more often then not. However I will soon be 66 years and would love to retire and go back to the earth n gardens like I love. 3 years ago I married a tongan man. He wants us to move to tonga but I am not to sure how that will go. I do love the thought of the fertil grounds and being able to grow my gardens once again. All of my vegie herbs spices and all of the fruit trees. All of the gardens that I was once able to do in california USA. Although In tonga there are so many more trees that i could grow that I was
    unable to do in california soils. Maybe this is why I have really enjoyed your segments so much. I’ve always wanted to go to Australia for a visit.. have you ever thought about the something apple that they can get in tonga n Hawaii. I cant quite remember the name. The Indian apple? It is very large with white fruit and a bunch of blk seeds within it. The green skin has like little spurs poking out all over the skin. The skin turns brown when it is fully ripened. I love it. So good.

7. Harry Kersey on December 14, 2020 at 9:42 pm

Finger Bananas ? Try some dwarf cavendish ! You ‘ll love them and huge bunches of fruit !

8. Charisma Bambina on December 14, 2020 at 9:43 pm

Look like russell crowe

9. Eric Rosales on December 14, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Why dont you have mangosteen and durian?

10. Dispel Darkness on December 14, 2020 at 9:46 pm

Never pluck tree leaves without informing tree.

11. Eloise Dimaculangan on December 14, 2020 at 9:49 pm

Hey Uncle! You got an amazing botanical garden! ..We always watch your videos and we salute your industriousness! How do you manage taking care all of that…and can i visit your orchard to go fruit picking…I will pay just to be able to eat all the fruits I like in 1 day ๐Ÿ˜

12. Harry Kersey on December 14, 2020 at 9:49 pm

Try some chaotte squash they vine like crazy and the chickens love them !

13. Zion on December 14, 2020 at 9:49 pm

I hate when the wild cockatoos come in my farm that i definitely own and eat my pecans

14. homesteader fifty w/ ricky & martha on December 14, 2020 at 9:50 pm

I’m so crazy proud that you are able to grow and abundance of fruiting trees..

15. Harry Kersey on December 14, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Do some airlayers on your fig and set them in more sun . You can get many air layers from them !

16. 20WarChild20 on December 14, 2020 at 9:54 pm

What a beauty of a yard ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘only thing missing is kiwi fruit lol.Solid orchid bro.

17. KookieMaN2211 Bow on December 14, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Heโ€™s like the Steve Irwin of plants

18. Self Sufficient Me on December 14, 2020 at 9:58 pm

G’day Everyone! I tried to get this video uploaded yesterday but alas YouTube had other ideas and the upload failed for some reason… Anyway, here it is – thanks for your support ๐Ÿ™‚

19. joseph stankiewicz on December 14, 2020 at 9:59 pm

so mark u can write a book then give the world to come down under and see all u grew and see the place better then n.y, cause u teach all in this world to have more if u have the brains to learn or teach the ones that have a open mind so blout u got a open mind u better thing bigger so how am i death man speaking but i see the future i speak in small words i tell u open the minds of simple hard working man or die in peace i hae answers for all if u want to come to brooklyn u can come to my place for free i had worms i put the soil in the back plants grow like crazy in front i planted over 30 dozen eggs so when people came walking by what are u doing am grewing ckickens i still simple can u simile know in fall i get a chain saw i will like to destroy all no food here

20. Manish Sabharwal on December 14, 2020 at 9:59 pm

We grow Custard Apple at home in India and the only way you can know if it’s ripe is it changes the colour to yellowish or light and you need to wrap it in something like newspapers and keep it in a warm place for 2-3 days. It can be fully ripened on the tree but the birds smell it and eat before you.

21. Dhanushka Kodituwakku on December 14, 2020 at 9:59 pm

Panama berry or cherry as we call it reminds me of childhood. Tasty. Can grow from seed.

22. Henry Vertudes on December 14, 2020 at 10:00 pm

custard apple called atis here in phil,comes yellow or ripe in the tree to pick hehe

23. me me on December 14, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Where do you source all your water. Lawns everywhere…water wasters. With all those gum trees around you must go through a lot of water. Water in a country that is dry. Ground or mains still a lot of water.

24. Luciano Cordova on December 14, 2020 at 10:07 pm

So sad about your pecan tree. You were excited for a pecan pie now for the birds. Also holy smokes so many Citrus trees.

25. kuji rotu on December 14, 2020 at 10:07 pm

You are so Amazing

26. Beach Monkey on December 14, 2020 at 10:09 pm

You are such an inspiration. When I started growing things I never thought it would turn into the passion I have now. Watching your videos motivates me even more to keep growing things. Keep up the good work.

27. Miller's garden on December 14, 2020 at 10:10 pm

Do you sell cuttings from your fruit trees?

28. 4 FAITH Fitness on December 14, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Hoping someone can answer: do fruit trees attract hornets/wasp? Donโ€™t mind bees, but honest terrify me. I want to grow fruit so bad but canโ€™t get over my fear of hornets!

29. Cheryn Tan on December 14, 2020 at 10:15 pm

You should try Ipoh Pomelo in Malaysia when you get the chance.
    Its my favourite fruit!

30. Canadian WaffenWaffle on December 14, 2020 at 10:15 pm

this guy is wholesome that it makes the 43 min video totaly worth it

31. Alice Angel on December 14, 2020 at 10:16 pm

1 Tree ov fruit type wud be lovely to have ..this is just like heven โคโ˜ฎโ˜ฏ

32. Joshua Rains on December 14, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Can we get the outback lime in the US?

33. inthemoment875 on December 14, 2020 at 10:18 pm

As a northern North American where 1/2 of the year is too cold to grow anything, looking at how these sub-tropical trees are grown is honestly fascinating to me. No chill hour-needing trees here!

34. Sreysrahw C on December 14, 2020 at 10:22 pm

I hoping to grow a few fruit trees as well. I’m so impressed and motivated with your self sufficient video.

35. Jim Reid on December 14, 2020 at 10:23 pm

Amazing. How do you manage to care for so many trees, plus all the other stuff you have?
    Plus the work in preparing and planting everything. Even your lawn looks well cared for.
    Great achievement, well done mate.

36. Alejo de la Torre on December 14, 2020 at 10:25 pm

What a tour, man! Congratulations!

37. Harry Kersey on December 14, 2020 at 10:26 pm

The Natal plum is from the area I lived in Brevard county Florida that is saltier than any other county in the state ! And will grow near the beach .The botanical name is Carrisa Grandifolia and another variety Wich looks like the one you have is Carrisa XBoxwood beauty . A more compact var.

38. Ann Bolynn on December 14, 2020 at 10:26 pm

This is the second vid where you have exposed those Brown, wicked looking, not so little,
    arachnids ….. What are they anyway? I would not cross one up but I wondered if they are poisonous.

39. Marjorie Rodriguez on December 14, 2020 at 10:26 pm

I loved the tour. Almost all of those fruits I had growing in PUERTO Rico.. the pudding fruit gets a yellowish and it is very soft and mushy. It is one of my favorite fruits. Pigeon peas are also very good beans to eat. I also planted them every year. Keep up the great gardening!

40. Deborah Latham on December 14, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Great vid thanks for sharing. I would love to see how you grow your trees, especially apples from seed. Also how you prep your mounds for Avis etc. Debs from down under WA

41. MD on December 14, 2020 at 10:27 pm

The only tree I have is a grapefruit – it’s quite unusual because it grows at my flat here in Poland ๐Ÿ™‚

42. Arch Angel on December 14, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Your golden Dorset apple tree is on its own? I was always taught you need two male/femal for fertilisation!

43. pam m on December 14, 2020 at 10:28 pm

Id Like to do something like this with my smaller backyard… via grafting several citrus on one main lemon. I have both the dorsett and anna apple… but if i had better knowledge years back? I woulf have grafted one onto the other. Etc

44. Suresh Balchandani on December 14, 2020 at 10:29 pm

This guy looks like Russell Crowe.

45. Melvin Pastoral on December 14, 2020 at 10:30 pm

The custard apple You waste it to get soft, And it will get very sweet

46. 4 Decades music on December 14, 2020 at 10:32 pm

I WISH I HAD ALL THE SPACE YOUVE GOT HERE IN SA I REALY WOULD START MY GARDENING HERE ESPECIALLY NOW WITH THE FARM ATTACKS ON OUR FARMERS THE PRICES ARE GOING TO SOAR THROUGH THE ROOF

47. linda parker on December 14, 2020 at 10:34 pm

Awesome & Amazing

48. Kirby Ussell on December 14, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Lol can you adopt me please. I need to change my black thumb to a green one lol

49. Tomas Rodriquez on December 14, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Hey cool video i was wondering if your willing to ship a few scions from you to see if i can grow here in puerto rico let me know if at all possible.

50. Ma dany on December 14, 2020 at 10:36 pm

The tree that you call berry in Cambodia we called Kro Khob. Yes, kids love to eat it.