This is CRAZY! Greenhouse Garden Update

***AFH T-Shirts*** www.bonfire.com/armsfamily

I figured it was time to do a greenhouse garden update. Everything is growing like crazy right now and it seems like every time I walk out here it looks different.

Sustane 4-6-4

Natures source 10-4-3

Please like, share, and subscribe.

Follow us on Facebook.https://www.facebook.com/armsfamilyhomestead/
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/arms_family_homestead
Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/ArmsHomestead/
SnapChat: arms319

If you feel led to help us make these videos possible check us out on Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2572900

Some links my be affiliate links, but that’s okay because it won’t cost you any more cash and I might make a few pennies if you buy the products!

Canon T5i

Azden Shotgun Microphone

Joby GorillaPod Tripod

American Flag Hat

Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses

Tools I use and recommend:

Soil Block Maker

Fogg It Spray Nozzle

Save 10% on seeds in the MIgardener store by clicking my affiliate link www.MIGardener.com/ARMS10

Arms Family Homestead
PO Box 167
Sulphur, Ok 73086

1. Artist Group on December 14, 2020 at 9:38 pm

The best deer fence is a two wire fence, position one wire at about four or five feet and the second wire above and one foot wider than the first. put ties of plastic streamers etc to make the wires visible. this gives the deer a barrier they can’t figure out how to jump over because it appears too wide to them. I also use flower fences to break up the view from the deer.

2. TheMountainbobcat on December 14, 2020 at 9:38 pm

who all are you feeding?

3. SOULSTARBELLYDANCER7 on December 14, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Great video. I’m in Illinois and got a late unplanned start. New to gardening. Trying to prepare for next season by getting compost going and thinking about an indoor or outdoor greenhouse. Space is fair for a small set up. Would you recommend getting started on the greenhouse 6 weeks before last frost (projected for April 18 next year) or at that time? It’s still cool here into May. I appreciate any suggestions.

4. Phil and Bev Anthony on December 14, 2020 at 9:39 pm

Juice and freeze.

5. Gwen Arms on December 14, 2020 at 9:40 pm

You related to any Arms in Paintsville Kentucky?

6. Andrea Pickens on December 14, 2020 at 9:40 pm

Daniel, thank you for this video! We are currently attempting homesteading out here in CA. This is our third year trying to garden and we are crossing our fingers its a successful year.

7. Sasquatch on December 14, 2020 at 9:41 pm

I think the plant that hasn’t bloomed is a squash of some kind

8. lastniceguy1 on December 14, 2020 at 9:42 pm

What do you do if you have your police car at the house and the creek floods like that?

9. Rodney Elrod on December 14, 2020 at 9:43 pm

Daniel don’t take it personal. There just hungry deer. Of anyone is to blame it’s you.. you didn’t close the high tunnel

10. A Aardhond on December 14, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Get some proper dogs and safe yourself the cost of a fence mate its more fun anyway lol

11. Cindy Strong on December 14, 2020 at 9:46 pm

If they cannot see it…..they will not jump…..normally. we use different color cloth fencing. I believe the same stuff construction companies use. If I figure out how to send a picture I will.

12. Olivia Chacon on December 14, 2020 at 9:46 pm

Your Garden is Beautiful thank you!!!!

13. Rhonna Marsden on December 14, 2020 at 9:50 pm

everything is going to town, looks great. my garden looks great, everything except the tomatoes. its been unusually cool here and the garden was put in the last weekend of march. i am excited about the purple bell peppers!

14. Keeping It Dutch on December 14, 2020 at 9:51 pm

Everything looks awesome

15. Greg Kahle on December 14, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Everything looking awesome, thanks for the update!

16. titus4166 on December 14, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Well, it’s not the deers fault. It’s your fault for leaving that back end open. They are just doing what God intended them to, and that’s graze for food. Deer dont know that’s a green house for humans. 🙄🙄🙄

17. José Daniel on December 14, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Kudos for the Video clip! Forgive me for the intrusion, I am interested in your opinion. Have you ever tried – Parlandealey Impetigo Goodbye Process (Sure I saw it on Google)? It is a smashing one off product for finding some amazing landscaping designs for your home minus the headache. Ive heard some super things about it and my cousin at very last got amazing results with it.

18. Stephanie Pettiford on December 14, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Appreciate you, beautiful cabbage

19. Pamela Weaver on December 14, 2020 at 9:57 pm

when u boil your beets dont throw away the juice. u can make beet. its delicious. my mom used to make it when she canned her beets. try it u will like it. u r the only one i have ever describe 2 on YouTube channel. I enjoy your channel and I enjoy your goats and your dogs

20. Giles Hanover on December 14, 2020 at 9:58 pm

The flower looks like a mulva.

21. Quantum Aquatic on December 14, 2020 at 9:58 pm

When I get my house my entire backyard will just be a big greenhouse with vegetables.

22. Charlotte's Rub a Dub Homestead on December 14, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Wow the water still rolling and that’s a nice looking garden area Daniel ,Yes that greenhouse is just showing out (LOOKS GREAT) 🦌 steaks be on the menu 🦌 thanks for the link and thank s God Bless

23. Gavin Hall on December 14, 2020 at 10:01 pm

The flower is definitely of the Malva Family. More than likely a Hollyhock

24. sweetirisfarm on December 14, 2020 at 10:02 pm

*Looking good! Hopefully my greenhouse will be finished soon.*

25. Felecia Brown on December 14, 2020 at 10:02 pm

Folks this is true freedom 🇺🇸

26. EUFAULA REDMUD on December 14, 2020 at 10:06 pm

Well sir you should have some deer meat in that freezer I’m guessing.😂

27. Harry Hov on December 14, 2020 at 10:07 pm

You should do another on of these this month sometime!!! Also charger spotted 😉

28. Marco Polo on December 14, 2020 at 10:09 pm

My name is Kenny from northern Kentucky look up the history of biochar for gardening tell everyone you know passed it on it’s good for bad clay soil ok for good soil barn wood to char douse it with water then dry it out then activate it with worm castings or compost

29. Rebecca Sanford on December 14, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Garden looks fabulous. But I had to go back for the Bag-A-Nut ad for the tool that picks up Sweetgum Balls! They are the DEVIL 😝

30. Quantum Aquatic on December 14, 2020 at 10:12 pm

U should grow sweet potatoes you can eat the leafs Blanch them add vinegar black pepper onion and tomato and you got your self a nice salad to go with some fish !

31. J W on December 14, 2020 at 10:12 pm

Am looking for a very same kind of garden because I have same problem with an animal attack whatever I put in the ground. Love your creation.
    Thanks, from Florida.

32. Theresa Threadgill on December 14, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Garden looks great!!

33. Mimi's Home/بيت ميمي on December 14, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Get ready to plant this video help me a lot. Thank you

34. buffalo1700 on December 14, 2020 at 10:15 pm

If Andrew Yang becomes president. Im growing my own food

35. Hugo's Mom on December 14, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Looks great 👍🏻🌼

36. Random User on December 14, 2020 at 10:15 pm

I wonder if the dear can be used. If the nibble does it help promote plant growth or anything else beneficial. Then you can control when the dear eat if wanted on top of keeping them out.

37. Lorie Habel on December 14, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Looking good Daniel. Those deer will drive you crazy 😱wait till hunting season couldnt find them.lol

38. Azalea Acres on December 14, 2020 at 10:19 pm

Dogs didn’t earn their treats for the day…letting the deer in the garden 😉

39. Patricia Dollin on December 14, 2020 at 10:21 pm

When I was younger, i decided to plant a garden.I was a mother of 6 young kids, and had no clue.I just wanted to save on money.We had 1 and half acre.what I can remember the was green beans and cabbage.I canned, cooked , froze, dried cooked sold and gave away green beans.In January and March I would go out in garden and pick these huuuge heads of cabbage that were still left there.I never knew that stuff could grow in the snow but mine did.People would ask what is that , I’d say beans and cabbage.I live in Ohio .

40. Pamela Weaver on December 14, 2020 at 10:22 pm

That was supposed to be beet jelly

41. Jack Heltzel on December 14, 2020 at 10:23 pm

Hollyhock is the flower

42. lucylumpkins on December 14, 2020 at 10:26 pm

the flower you are not sure of, i think is a hollyhock

43. S Starkey on December 14, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Wow.

44. Leslie Mandic on December 14, 2020 at 10:28 pm

I am from California, animal rights liberal (NOT PETA) tree hugger etc. grew some incredible gladiolus my fave!! So proud!!! Came out 3x to harvest ’em… DESTROYED!! by deer!
    Moral? Venison IS Good!!!

45. Donna D on December 14, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Miss the Oklahoma storms.. Miss the Okies. Stuck in California trying to grow a garden…

46. ILBackyardFarm on December 14, 2020 at 10:32 pm

everything is looking great!

47. Brian Burkley on December 14, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Wew have several large gardens on the homestead, here in Michigan. We found that mothballs wrapped in cheese cloth hung about waist high on the plastic fence worked very well.  We also tried zest soap hung the same way arounf the fruit garden worked very well.  Great Luck!!!

48. Harry Hov on December 14, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Police charger in the background?

49. TheMountainbobcat on December 14, 2020 at 10:34 pm

think its hollyhock.

50. Viktor Parkhomenko on December 14, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Why your greenhouse plastic, not polycarbonate?