Weed Grow Operation Set Up – Weed Ventilation

Learn what equipment you need for a weed grow operation set up. It’s important to have a good weed ventilation system to keep good airflow in your grow space. Learn why, and what options you have to promote proper circulation in this video.

EQUIPMENT LINKS: http://www.indicainstitute.com/equipment_recommendations_all.html

Lesson Timeline
Lesson Objectives – 0:41
Importance of Air Circulation – 0:51
Circulation Options – 1:15
Lesson Review – 2:05

#indicainstitute #growop #growequipment

1. Levan Leo on December 18, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Timing? 18/6 fan or 24

2. jchickok on December 18, 2020 at 9:52 pm

I am building a mountain home. I have already made a 200 square foot basement, 20’X10′, which is literally underground and not accessible from the house, except through a hidden door. Recommendations on ventilating? Dividing room into 2 parts, 1/3rd veg room and 2/3rd flower room. Fresh air would be pulled from a 12" crawlspace on one end and emptied into same crawlspace from the other. Thank you n advance.. Most comprehensive info I have found yet.

3. Peacok on December 18, 2020 at 9:54 pm

Whats the difference between and exhaust fan and a carbon filter?

4. Ziad Mostafa on December 18, 2020 at 10:07 pm

I’m growing in a 2x2x4 grow tent. No carbon filter. Will a 4 inch clip on fan be enough for the entire grow process? Thanks.

5. Levan Leo on December 18, 2020 at 10:09 pm

When light torn off fan also or keep fan 24 h? Best?

6. EaZy DuzZlT on December 18, 2020 at 10:10 pm

These vids are way to short lol

7. soap on a rope on December 18, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Grow tents in my bedroom being vented into my bedroom do I need to crack a window or is our breath enough?

8. cac434 on December 18, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Awesome channel! SUBborted you!

9. The weed Whisper on December 18, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Question on a 40 square foot grow tent do you recommended just an exhaust inline with just a fan inside the tent or should I include an intake with an additional inline fan?

10. D Smit on December 18, 2020 at 10:27 pm

U need more videos lol

11. Kevin kevdawg on December 18, 2020 at 10:31 pm

My seedling died cuz I forgot the water and I got sick it was just one day Brand New seedling how can I get it back up to grow again

12. dashluge on December 18, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Does it make sense to have the carbon filter running while the tent is open 24/7?

13. Luis Velasquez on December 18, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Where do I buy four buds light

14. Waytootall 4ya on December 18, 2020 at 10:43 pm

I have a carbon filter and an in line fan filtering air out, do I need a fresh source of intake air inside the tent or will some fans be enough?

15. shane molloy on December 18, 2020 at 10:45 pm

I am getting pos/neg pressure in my tent . Can you advise on what is best . I cant get it right . If i use it as intake it blows up outake it sucks in the tent . Any advice please . Wk 5 bloom