1. DeForestEveland on December 20, 2020 at 9:54 pm

Boring!!!   Why should I, or anybody, be interested in a tour of your garden????Starting seeds, in what soil, (?) how many seeds to a cup, (?) How often do you water, (?) how do you remove from cup (?) How do you replant (?).  Where is this information??????

2. Daniel Vincent morrell on December 20, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Thought you were in a sky scraper for a second

3. Wiltshire Panda on December 20, 2020 at 9:59 pm

Will be starting all mine this weekend. Big hello from england 🙂

4. jksatte on December 20, 2020 at 10:06 pm

I am in FL and I haven’t started yet. Is it too late you think? I don’t even have my raised bed built yet lol. I don’t know. 🙁  Janice

5. Fiona McCauley on December 20, 2020 at 10:17 pm

I just started my seeds in my greenhouse this weekend – Easter my greenhouse is one of those plastic walk in ones (got it end of season last year and have just installed it at the back of my shed in the sunniest part of my garden, would love to have tip and advice for hardening off the seedlings and any advice for use of shading the greenhouse at the height of summer here in the UK Margate Kent. thanks in advance from fiona

6. Afia Begum on December 20, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Very nice garden plants

7. doughnutsdontdie on December 20, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Cool greenhouse I am a big fan..

8. Anthony Gjolaj on December 20, 2020 at 10:29 pm

does it get too hot in the summer

9. Janna Weiss on December 20, 2020 at 10:31 pm

I know this video is really old, but I’m hoping you can answer a question? I’m zone 9, Northern Cal, and I have a greenhouse very similar to yours in this video. The temperature swings wildly, it gets as cold as it is outside, then when the sun is out, it warms up to almost 90’ (its only 65 outside). So what am I missing? I really want to learn how to grow from seed, but so far I’m failing!

10. Tim Wilkins on December 20, 2020 at 10:35 pm

The 3 drawer container you have your mealworms in how much was that and where did you get it

11. doughnutsdontdie on December 20, 2020 at 10:40 pm

I could never grow tomatoes in our old house the dog would get to them and munch them all down…

12. Growyourveggies on December 20, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Where did you get that green house?

13. kellyr127 on December 20, 2020 at 10:48 pm

Hi Matt. I love what you are doing with your page and your youtube channel but most of all, I love that theme song you picked. I don’t think you could have picked a better one! Good luck and God bless and thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge from the garden. 🙂 I need all the help I can get.