Repotting your plants| A Secret to Indoor Plants' Care that nobody will tell you

|INSTAGRAM|

|LINKS|
Baskets for indoor plant pot: www.gardenup.in/shop
Indoor Plant soil: https://amzn.to/2snalhu

Mic: https://amzn.to/2UhtjOY

| OTHER VIDEOS |
How to make compost at home: https://bit.ly/2UOM65b
Gardening for Beginners series : https://bit.ly/2Su1XUN
How to clean indoor plants : https://bit.ly/2XwlCH5

|ABOUT|
If you love having indoor plants and want them to grow better and faster, here is my secret to grow and care for them. This video addresses the following:
1. How to care for indoor plants.
2. How to repot plants.
3. How to improve the growth of indoor plants
4. How to choose the right pot for your plant

1. Vijaya Eshwari on December 21, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Very well explained , keep smiling ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Mamta Son on December 21, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Plz make a vido on money plant

3. Kuldeep Rohilla on December 21, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Hii
    I am a beginner & trying to collect the plants (indoor & outdoor).
    Which plants should be in my priority so that I don’t kill them out of my initial mistakes and don’t end up wasting money.

4. Arpana Minj on December 21, 2020 at 10:05 pm

You are very passionate for gardening.i like your video and your advice tips for gardening.thank you.

5. Beautyalaritz on December 21, 2020 at 10:05 pm

I really enjoy your videos and your energy ๐Ÿ™‚

6. tinker on December 21, 2020 at 10:07 pm

U r right.. Cz I have observed many a times we get plants from nursery n repot in large pots n the result is the don’t bloom or die.. Il try this trick of urs.
    Thank you ma’am. ๐Ÿฅฐ

7. Srabanti Das on December 21, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Yes. It’s a big help. Thank you so much.

8. sachin Gupta on December 21, 2020 at 10:09 pm

Hi please vidios Hindi me bhi dale
    Apki vidios kafhi achchi hai

9. PURVA PATIL on December 21, 2020 at 10:09 pm

Your videos are very informative. Thanks for spreading out the knowledge ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—Mistakenly I have repotted my rubber plant a month back in a very big pot, I didn’t know then. Can I again repot it in a smaller pot so that it can grow well? The plant looks healthy but I am seeing only 1 bud on the plant from 2 months. Could you please suggest on this?

10. Himanshi Dadheech on December 21, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Thank you so much for the advice. Loved it and yes they are extremely helpful ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ

11. Harshada Wanjale on December 21, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Nick

12. Shubhs Talwar on December 21, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Good tip

13. Arvin Sodhi on December 21, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Very nice information , bt thora Hindi bhi use kiya kro ,actually Hindi language me zyada comfortable hote h log ,agr aap aisa krogi tb aapke subscriber jaldi increase honge,aur zyada logon tk aapki baat pahunchegi, baki as u wish๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

14. Vaidhehi Prakash on December 21, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Light colored syngonium which am growing ..few leaves are drooping or changing colors….
    I haven’t changed the pot..I check the moisture of the soil before watering…
    Please let me know what should I do to save my plant..

15. henchmangamer and tech head on December 21, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Hi, if I want to plant root bearing seeds should I use big pot or small pot? If you can please help me with this doubt,thank you.

16. Holly Smith on December 21, 2020 at 10:20 pm

So glad to have discovered your channel!ย It’s such a joy to watch, and truly informative ๐Ÿ™‚ย ย
    My Musa Dwarf Cavendish’s abundant root growth clearly showed that repotting was needed, which made me wonder how large a pot would suffice for the plant to be happy.. so this video couldn’t have come at a better time!
    Do you have any advice on banana plants? Here in the uk it’s getting cold now, so mine’s moved to a warmer room to ‘over-winter’ ๐Ÿ˜€

17. Rihan Khan on December 21, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Hello dear, I have indoor and outdoor plant’s, I don’t know why it’s loosing there colour and about to die. I don’t want to die them. I want them with me please advise please

18. Shanthi Jambu on December 21, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Don’t ever have a doubt…ur diction, ur expressions and guidance are so genuine..keep rocking

19. Shabna Shaji on December 21, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Im not sure of asking this, but what if we plant multiple small plants in a comparatively large pot?

20. Ravi Mohan on December 21, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Are you in Bangalore?

21. Itsaphatkatworld this is 4 Da big Boyz on December 21, 2020 at 10:23 pm

I always changes the pot out grow or not is that why they die so quickly especially my palm tree

22. Rudresh Doddarudrappa on December 21, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Thanks a lot

23. NEHA RAHATEKAR on December 21, 2020 at 10:26 pm

What about the plants which directly grow in ground

24. Shivani Karun on December 21, 2020 at 10:27 pm

hey where did u get that cactus bag from?

25. Catherine Desilets on December 21, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Wow! Iโ€™m subscribing as your advice is so real & awesome
    I started buying too many plants this summer
    I asked the nursery whatโ€™s the best way to care for them & they said what you said:
    1- do not RE pot the plant unless the roots are coming out & try not to RE pot anything in the winter season wait fir spring
    2- worst thing you can do is over water – let the plant dry at least a few numbers below itโ€™s ideal on the moisture meter
    3- keep the plant in a plastic pot & let drain the water in the sink then put that pot into a bigger decorative pot ๐Ÿ™‚

26. Sagar Shaji on December 21, 2020 at 10:28 pm

Could you please share some tips on how to propogate dracaena. I have 4 different varieties and I need to make the best of it ๐Ÿ™‚

27. Patel Manisha on December 21, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Hi, me Ahmedabad se hu ..3 month pahle me ne chemedora palm bye kiya tha small palm aata he vo….but ab usaki pattiya brown ho kar sukha rahi he…so ,please give advice…..

28. Mashfi Sheikh on December 21, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Anty I have a request please please please please make a Video of Bryophyllum plant

29. Rebecca Gonzalez on December 21, 2020 at 10:32 pm

I loved this video it was super helpful Iโ€™ve been taking care of house plants for a year and whenever I repot one it dies or gets sad , and the ones I let grow in get super happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ now I know why!!!

30. Apoorv J. on December 21, 2020 at 10:34 pm

I really liked the video. Best wishes!

31. Gabriel Patten on December 21, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Well, you’ve got a new subscriber ๐Ÿ˜Š

32. Aman Gaur on December 21, 2020 at 10:36 pm

A plant of around 1.5 feet should be kept in which type of pot pls.. tell

33. Joo Joo on December 21, 2020 at 10:36 pm

This is the best advice any plant owner could get!! Whenever I buy plants from the nursery, I pull them out to see what the pot to root ratio is. I find so many nurseries use pots WAAAAY too big for the plant and so I repot into a much smaller pot and the growth is amazing. So glad I figured this out – I had some plants for like the longest time and they didnโ€™t put out any growth at all!

34. Sanchari Aich on December 21, 2020 at 10:37 pm

35. Rila Murmu on December 21, 2020 at 10:38 pm

Your ‘gyan’ are actually very helpful for beginners (like me) who tends to overdo plants care ๐Ÿ˜Š

36. find jobs on December 21, 2020 at 10:39 pm

What Fertilizer should use to make big leaf for money plant

37. alis shaikh on December 21, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Please tell me something about misting
    My rose plant is dying because of soggy soil i don’t water it for about 3 days but then it starts looking un happy so i let the soil to dry for several days and mist my plant I hope u r getting what I’m talking about. Please help me Mumbai climate don’t let water get dry out easily.

38. vaishnavi shirodkar on December 21, 2020 at 10:40 pm

That’s so true I keep telling everyone that #plantsintightpots is important!!! My plant guru is @onlyplants ๐Ÿ˜ @bo.tan.ist on insta

39. Dr Farah Deeba on December 21, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Nice video, please make video on how to revive the ,polka dot plant.Mine is now giving very thin lusture less leaves even, new one .

40. Annie George on December 21, 2020 at 10:42 pm

I totally agree to your point. I have experienced the same results when pots are on smaller pots.

41. Sam's Vlog on December 21, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Very useful info

42. Sasmita Sahu on December 21, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Are you staying in Bhubaneswar? This type of cycles are provided by state government, anybody who wants to use.

43. Alvin Rey Delos Santos on December 21, 2020 at 10:43 pm

This is a very good advise that would also help from overwatering plants that will eventually cause root rot!! ๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธ

44. geeta bajaj on December 21, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Thanx.What if toot start growing out on top

45. Sheeba Sultan on December 21, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Thank you Jasleen for this most amazing tip which i could never have thought of.
    Have caught hold of a gem today.๐Ÿ˜˜

46. Tonny Lim on December 21, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Well done.. thank you so much for the advice

47. Chetana Kashyap on December 21, 2020 at 10:47 pm

Today, I understood the pot size concept. Though I had read and heard about choosing the proper pot size (smallero. Or correct), I always used to end plant in Bigger pots. That used to give to me lots of satisfaction thinking that I am providing good enough space and food to grow very well.
    But today I am totally convinced by your explanation. Thanks to you.
    I give the most credit to you for the lovely garden which I have it at home.

48. Indian boy on December 21, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Very beautiful knowledge from a very beautiful girl. Thanks. My new indoor plant got saved.

49. Nafsi on December 21, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Now I know why my sister’s time flower isn’t blooming. She wants everything in big pot.

50. Sunitha Divakar on December 21, 2020 at 10:52 pm