How To Care For Your Herb Plants – aSimplySimpleLife

Aloha Friends πŸ™‚
I am sharing with you guys how I care for my herb plants that you see each day on our vlog πŸ™‚ I love the smell of each one of them and the look of comfort they bring … Plus I get to use them so readily too! I hope you all enjoy .. Mahalo ..Diane

1. Mariposa on December 23, 2020 at 9:58 pm

I just did the same IKEA pots for my new herbs yesterday! Then this popped up! I GOTS questions and thanks for the video! 😁😍🌱🌱🌱

2. MANIFESTED THOUGHT on December 23, 2020 at 10:02 pm

I too use the eggs, weird how many entities think alike.

3. Becca L on December 23, 2020 at 10:05 pm

chinese using egg shells centuries. I just put the egg shells under the plant, it works magic! I had few plants are dying, I used the plant food didn’t work, until now I use egg shells, they become alive, green and healthy!

4. Prima debalcon on December 23, 2020 at 10:08 pm

Thank you!! This was so helpful

5. Carmen Collict on December 23, 2020 at 10:12 pm

My basilica plants droop always and have to water every day,
    Is it norma

6. Brenda Lopez on December 23, 2020 at 10:13 pm

They look beautiful! Thank you the video is very helpful. Thank you so much. ❀️

7. Brandon Crandall on December 23, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Not quite sure why we need to wash the leaves lol.

8. c sul on December 23, 2020 at 10:21 pm

How OFTEN do you need to water? how do you tell if it needs water?

9. Cayce Murray on December 23, 2020 at 10:22 pm

great tips tfs

10. Jorge Canales on December 23, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Do you still have them? If you do, can you make another video about them?

11. Teresa Lavoie on December 23, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Thank you so much! I just bought a basil plant yesterday and this morning I noticed it’s dying!! I hope I can revive it. This is the only video that was very informative on how to care for plants. πŸ’–

12. Strawberry on December 23, 2020 at 10:24 pm

I have terrible luck on herbs…😭😭😭😭

13. Jacqueline Ransfield on December 23, 2020 at 10:24 pm

ALOHA ASimplySimplet

14. A H on December 23, 2020 at 10:25 pm

Interesting but can you show us the actual method as it gets a bit confusing regarding the funnel situation.

15. Whats Mama Cookin 4 Us on December 23, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Thanks for sharing Diane, Ive had a lot of trouble in the past with indoor herbs. All of yours looks healthy and very well taken care of. Debbie

16. dollsmaria ortiz on December 23, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Great tip thank you for sharing πŸ‘πŸ»

17. Kirsti Short on December 23, 2020 at 10:28 pm

I know this video was from a super long time ago, but did these guys thrive? I’m wanting to start am herb garden indoors with grow lights, and I’m nervous! Did you end up having to repot into bigger pots, or did they enjoy being root bound?

18. MANIFESTED THOUGHT on December 23, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Wow, I put the skewers too. Then I wrapped wire around it, to keep it upright. Great advice on the herbs. Thank you. C_BiddySTYLE

19. jackielajohn on December 23, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Thank you for doing this video!!

20. Eric Spencer-Funkydrummer 76 on December 23, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Great video

21. Marine Life on December 23, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Thanks for the information

22. LaLaish on December 23, 2020 at 10:37 pm

You seem to be doing it right, thankyou for sharing

23. Mary Raines on December 23, 2020 at 10:38 pm

Keep your egg shells in a large jar, add water to water your plants with. Learned that from someone over 30 years ago and she had luscious plants!!

24. Doodle ! on December 23, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Why y’all say herb like that? Jk good video πŸ˜‚

25. NunaFeedsTheDucks on December 23, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Aloha My friend, the egg shells are a great tip, your herbs look so green and healthy and I bet they taste just as good 😊 thank you for sharing Mahalo hugs Margaret xx

26. ISchoning on December 23, 2020 at 10:44 pm

How often do you water the plants? I can never tell if I am overwatering them or not watering them enough..

27. Clara Slate on December 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Great tips! Do you do any other gardening in the Fall?

28. Hannah Friedly on December 23, 2020 at 10:46 pm

This video was so informative! Now I can grow my indoor herbs with confidence! Thanks

29. Hippie Homesteader Wannabe on December 23, 2020 at 10:50 pm

They look so healthy and happy! I believe that strong stem on the mint growing outward is a runner looking for a place to grow new plants. Beautiful!

30. Nashon Lightbourne on December 23, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Thank you so much, your plants are so beautiful… I bought it because I do homemade pizza with my kids too… I have all 3 plants I’m definitely going to do the eggshell method

31. Joseph Joseph on December 23, 2020 at 10:53 pm

You didn’t say about parsley cuttings, thanks anyway for your video.

32. twoyoots*transplanted on December 23, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Will definitely try your idea of using egg shells.The plants look beautiful ! Mahalo

33. Michael on December 23, 2020 at 10:54 pm

not related.. but from your accent i would say ur born in the US but your family are from the Mediterranean πŸ˜€

34. For Your Heath on December 23, 2020 at 10:56 pm

"Thank you very much for answering all my questions in one video well done"

35. Jasmin Eriksen on December 23, 2020 at 10:57 pm

Thanks for sharing this, i’ve been wanting to know how to keep my herbs alive, coz i bought from store here in Norway for 3.49 dollars and i want to keep it indoor for winter,so thanks for sharing this video