WATERFALL Done WRONG | Garden Water Feature

WATERFALL Done WRONG | Garden Water Feature

Hiring a professional to build your waterfall is like hiring an artist to create a painting. Building a garden water feature or waterfall is actually an art form where you are using raw materials and your experience to create a one of a kind backyard masterpiece, the key is to make sure you are hiring the right artist so that it isn’t done wrong. Enjoy this beautiful backyard water garden in Mendham, NJ and we’ll see you on the next one!

We’re doing the VLOG thing every week! SUBSCRIBE HERE:

Website: http://www.atlantiswatergardens.com/

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/atlantiswatergardens/

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/AtlantisWaterGardens/

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/AWGROCKSTARS

Houzz: https://www.houzz.com/pro/atlantis-water-gardens/

Atlantis Water Gardens is located at 3017 Route 10 in Denville (Morris County), NJ (New Jersey) with a full pond supply store and specializes in the design, maintenance and construction of backyard fish ponds, boulder waterfalls, fountainscapes, decorative water features, natural looking ponds, koi fish ponds and outdoor goldfish ponds for backyard landscapes.

1. getlikejlan on December 23, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Check out my doings with my crew ART OF THE YARD

2. anevemdomi on December 23, 2020 at 10:00 pm

Me:
    AWG dude: Let’s take two trees out so this guy can have a nicer waterfall. bye

3. Greg Wittstock, The Pond Guy on December 23, 2020 at 10:01 pm

“Ponds Done Right, Customers Served Right!”

4. Steve M on December 23, 2020 at 10:01 pm

That is BEAUTIFUL

5. Wayne Conrad on December 23, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Next time your working on a steep slope with the machine, you can run a winch cable off the back of your machine to a stationary truck or other machine setting at the top of the hill.

6. Love my fins n feathers on December 23, 2020 at 10:04 pm

I love the after effect, so much more natural. I am in the process of buying a home in the prairies of Canada with long, cold winters. It has a koi pond and smallish waterfall. I just found out all the underground wiring to it is NOT outdoor rated. It goes some 20′ or more from the house to the covered pump/motor systems. I’m thinking rather than dig up all the wiring under the large flat slate rocks (planted with thymes and other beautiful ground covers) that I would prefer to bury those extension cords into the ground and convert the whole waterfall system to solar. And I would prefer to shut off the waterfall during freeze up and just have a floating heater in the pond to keep a breathing hole open to let gases escape from any missed decaying leaves. What do you think? Is this a doable option without a lot of disruption?? (As well as the underground extension cord there is also an underground hose leading to the pump “house”. Not really a house, just a boxed in compartment.

7. Patricia Sumic on December 23, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Awesome you guys are very creative love 💕 it

8. BacktheBlue on December 23, 2020 at 10:13 pm

What would something like this cost? I have a ton of big rocks on 3 acres on a lake and a log home. This would look so nice!

9. regina solomon on December 23, 2020 at 10:13 pm

Looks good….but…

Would look better if you would show more of the finished waterfall. Why don’t you show it from top to bottom in one shot? Don’t show it in bits and pieces.

10. Luis Cardiel on December 23, 2020 at 10:13 pm

That looks really nice

11. Andrew Birchley on December 23, 2020 at 10:16 pm

You know you’re rich when….
    A. You can afford to have a waterfall in your backyard and,
    B. Can afford to have a perfectly good waterfall replaced because you don’t like it.

12. Scott Huff on December 23, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Customers like him really piss me off though , you give him years of quality work but then he calls someone else for what , to save a couple dollars or for some other shity reason? Then he gets screwed in the end so he comes crying to you. I’ve had a dozen people do that to me over the years.
    I hoped you charged him plenty for tearing out someone else’s shit work.
    Did he even call you for an estimate before having another person do that work?

13. PRH Future Tech on December 23, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Yeah, that’s an awesome pond and even better waterfall.

14. robert cuthill on December 23, 2020 at 10:17 pm

"He does it for free" Lol I’m guessing 150K

15. Yann Roger on December 23, 2020 at 10:20 pm

A million times better, now it looks real, and amazing. It’s too bad that it’s a bit hidden and you can’t go all around.
    Now he needs to get you back and extend this and replace the pool and push even more, add some more small cascades on the new pond and , you know what to do… LOL

16. Matt Mustang on December 23, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Today in waterfails, see the horror that ensues when that rock is put vertically instead of horizontally.

17. John Wills on December 23, 2020 at 10:22 pm

One of the best work till date.

18. Northeast Hardy Tropicals on December 23, 2020 at 10:23 pm

Very nice

19. Nigel jordan on December 23, 2020 at 10:23 pm

Looks amazing,!

20. Terd Ferguson on December 23, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Stop pausing to complain, get over it. Shoot whats happening and voice over it.

21. IrishGip on December 23, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Sir! Please fly out to Southern California to do my pond. Can’t find a true “artist”. Loved the video

22. Helaman Gile on December 23, 2020 at 10:25 pm

They are looking for a supper buget pound I don’t have much to work with I don’t know what to do They keep wanting to spend less

23. carly genie on December 23, 2020 at 10:27 pm

will pay you in cookies and coffee…..

24. DearGooberDawn on December 23, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Far from the other eyesore!!! Would love a free waterfall but we’d probably end up with something like the one you guys tore out if we really got one for free. 😖🙃

25. Jake Manchester on December 23, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Beautiful.

26. Benjamin Edwards on December 23, 2020 at 10:28 pm

It would have been nice to have heard the waterfall as well instead of music. Basically, you just crapped on your canvas.

27. Thatairplaneguy on December 23, 2020 at 10:29 pm

I’d like to know what that cost. No joke because that’s what I want.

28. Myretta Shelton on December 23, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Your customer is quite the comic! Lol Your work is truly an Artist, I wish my husband had that gift…lol Fantastic job!

29. James Loney on December 23, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Your Go pro is way better quality anyways. Also did you seam the EPDM on the falls or just overlap it?

30. Joachim Quintus on December 23, 2020 at 10:32 pm

You didn’t actually say what was wrong with the original waterfall. So is it just preference?

31. Mine Toobin on December 23, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Dude… that’s BEAUTIFUL‼️ any referrals for Utah?! New home purchase with same problem.

32. Maepa E on December 23, 2020 at 10:35 pm

That probably cost as much as my house! 😊

33. Chris H on December 23, 2020 at 10:38 pm

Wow.. it looks like it’s always been there.. stunning.

34. Maggie Arroyo on December 23, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Great job…!

35. Lidia Pacheco on December 23, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Beautiful job!

36. David Saxon on December 23, 2020 at 10:43 pm

My favourite so far, excellent job in such crap weather too and a tough location!
    Great landscaping too. Well done guys👍🏼🍺

37. Trammel Smith on December 23, 2020 at 10:43 pm

New waterfall looks great, Jack! What is a ballpark cost to do something like this (without all the hill access and logistics challenges?

38. DigitalRanger on December 23, 2020 at 10:44 pm

The new waterfall certainly is nice, but what was wrong with the first one? It seemed nice.

39. Christine Bryant on December 23, 2020 at 10:44 pm

So beautiful. Lovely to watch.

40. Kenneth Stevenson on December 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm

That looks totally natural. Awesome job.

41. criss cross on December 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Have subscribed..enjoyed watching this project waterfall.

42. R. Martin on December 23, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Oh yes, that’s so much better. I can breathe. The other one had far too many boulders, it was intimidating, I would have been lying awake at night listening for the boulders to come rolling down the hillside and crashing into my house. This one is definitely nicer, gentle sounds of bubbling, happy water instead of Niagra Falls yelling "look out below!"

43. Tim Stockdale on December 23, 2020 at 10:46 pm

looks great

44. stepitup on December 23, 2020 at 10:47 pm

I think the price of that was probably $287.99 total

45. Michael Swärdh on December 23, 2020 at 10:48 pm

The old waterfall was sad.. the new waterfall looks like it was built by nature and has been there for a million years, really amazing work guys.

46. CLONEINK on December 23, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Beautiful job

47. John Sheppard on December 23, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Beautiful work guys. Love the natural look of the finished product. I am going to try my hand at making my first waterfall / stream. Unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of elevation to deal with so I will have to build up the fall area of the installation using large boulders and filler. Most all of the videos and websites that I have seen are dealing with existing slopes and carving the soil to accept the boulders. In my build, I want something stable for the fill was thinking of using a minus gravel product ( 5/8" / 1 1/4" ) for its compaction properties and support to the big boulders on top. I’m worried about the gravel, even with geotextile underlayment, eventually rubbing its way through the liner. Am I overthinking this?

48. Sheila Eagy on December 23, 2020 at 10:52 pm

wow what a difference. Absolutely one of the most beautiful waterfalls ever.

49. gcxred4kat9 on December 23, 2020 at 10:55 pm

Customer was hilarious; "Best part is he does it for free!" Gorgeous work.

50. OUTSPACEMAN on December 23, 2020 at 10:56 pm