My Favorite Gardening Tools – This little greenhouse seriously ROCKS

Shop 4-Tier Mini Greenhouse here! https://amzn.to/2Ft2G4b

http://www.JuicingGardener.com – My favorite gardening tools – this little greenhouse seriously ROCKS!

I tried growing seedlings INSIDE this greenhouse and OUTSIDE this greenhouse and there is no comparison! Everything grows better in it.

You better get a couple for your garden. Watch as I show what’s grown well in it!

RESOURCES:

Shop 4-Tier Mini Greenhouse here! https://amzn.to/2Ft2G4b

I appreciate your support of this channel!

Thank you SO much for watching! I love sharing my organic gardening and juicing world with YOU!

Please comment below and share your thoughts and wisdom with our viewers.

If you like this video, please give it a THUMBS UP.

Get my latest video updates by subscribing to my YouTube channel here at:

LIKE us and join in on Facebook at:

Lots of love,
Sheryl

1. Regina Leathers on December 24, 2020 at 10:03 pm

I have never used a greenhouse, can you do a video on when is the best time to use them and how to use it. Thanks I appreciate the time you take to help inform us.

2. TameYah Yisrael on December 24, 2020 at 10:07 pm

I just bought two greenhouse about the size of yours and I don’t have a garden and wanted to know when they grow, so I then maybe put them in large gardening pots? I will be new to this whole gardening in apartments.

3. Angelique Weldon on December 24, 2020 at 10:08 pm

I just bought one tonight. It only took five minutes to build. It cost $14.99 at Big Lots. I think I’m going to love it.

4. Christopher Russell on December 24, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Hi, interesting vid, I think i will get a couple of those as well, … I have a 4 x 6 walk in greenhouse made of reinforced plastic with metal pole frame tied down with wire cored washing line to 15 inch stakes, it wont blow away in the wind, it sure does draw condensation and is warm and humid, I keep a bucket of water in the corner for this purpose, I have planted sugar snaps, carrots and spring onions, loving my house !! .

5. Tracey Oakley on December 24, 2020 at 10:11 pm

i got a palram harmony 6×10 polycarbonate greenhouse for my birthday for £405 from B&Q

6. johnny0253 on December 24, 2020 at 10:13 pm

does the door flap zip closed ???

7. MidwestVeganLife on December 24, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Are the shelves adjustable?! I can’t seem to find that info anywhere

8. Veronica Williams on December 24, 2020 at 10:14 pm

I have one

9. Chauncey Gardiner on December 24, 2020 at 10:17 pm

I got a good deal on one of these from Menards. I used it without the plastic cover to start my seedlings indoors. I placed it near a window and used some grow lights with good results. In the spring I took it outside, put the cover on it, and hardened off the seedlings. I started more seedlings in it and put a few extra strawberry plants in it with the door rolled up. I’ve used it all summer and will be moving it back inside soon. I’m going to try and keep some herbs alive inside during the winter.

10. Mark Desrochers on December 24, 2020 at 10:17 pm

My duaghter got me one for Christmas, just put it together yesterday, cant wait to get it filled. I like the fact that no tools were required. I wish I knew about the walk in one earlier, but what ive seen on youtube you have to cath Big Lots greenhouse sale at end of season to get a good deal on the walk in (Which i will be looking for this year). I did buy a 10x 20 plastic hoop house off of e-bay that I will be setting up. Went cheap 1st to see how it works. Keep the videos coming, it is you that has gotten me into winter sowing.

11. Mrs. R on December 24, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Thank you so much for this review!

12. margaret burns on December 24, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Gardman*

13. John Davison on December 24, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Where can I get replacement cover?

14. Carlonna Brown on December 24, 2020 at 10:23 pm

big lots has great deals on them.. big walk in size was 35.00 I put one up in the spare room..I love them.

15. Avis McDaniel on December 24, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Definitely going to get this.  Thank You!

16. Scottish Bonsai on December 24, 2020 at 10:27 pm

brand name ( Grow your own) 4 tier £9.99 in UK so might be same whare you are ?

17. Cute kanji on December 24, 2020 at 10:28 pm

I bought medium size tomato and pepper plants and put them in my mini greenhouse and the next day they had gone all withered and limp but with the fruit still healthy apart from 2 small peppers with a whitey yellow soft spot on them. I think maybe with them growing outdoors in the open air then suddenly placed in a humid moist atmosphere may have shocked them. I just wonder even if you started them off from seeds or very young in there would they grow normally or would the moisture and humidity kill them off too? Maybe I should have left it unzipped to let air get in. I’m new to all this gardening stuff so is there anything u can grow completely in there or is it just for starting off plants? Also can you keep say dormant strawberries in there in the winter with straw in top of them and keep them from frost, rain and snow etc? Appriciate if anyone can give me some advice.

18. Sam Williamson on December 24, 2020 at 10:29 pm

I got one like this at the start of the year.
    Don’t know how I coped before here in damp and cold Northern Ireland. Not the most robust but invaluable for starting plants.

19. left margin noted pm on December 24, 2020 at 10:30 pm

I’ve had one of those a couple of years ago. The only issue I had was that if not positioned right or anchored, the lease little wind can have it sailing away. Very pleased with it. I just brought one that is a bit bigger and is a lean to type. Anxious to get it up but have to wait on my landlord to finish sealing the porches on my apartment building.

20. supercheekykiwi on December 24, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Hi there. I had one and they only last 2 years before they fall apart. One issue I had was it cooked my plants on a warm day.

21. Angela Crow on December 24, 2020 at 10:37 pm

I just recently bought one of the bag garden  mostly with being military and limited on space in back yard.  has it work well for you?

22. Done Channel on December 24, 2020 at 10:39 pm

I have a few and I have found that starting plants are great in them. However I have not had luck growing veggies if the plant flowers. Herbs grow like crazy though. And so do beans.

23. Kate Omalley on December 24, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Got one like yours…It ROCKS

24. Gareth Hughes on December 24, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Hust a quick question, i’ve just recieved my 4tier extra wide mini greenhouse from Gardman and it can get a bit windy here in Wales. How do you make sure it doesn’t blow away? If you have any tips that would help a lot. I was thinking about putting paving slabs on the bottom tier? The wall it’ll be backed onto has nothing i can tie the greenhouse to. Any tips would help, thank you.

25. Greg Inman on December 24, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Cool greenhouse!

26. Andrew Walsh on December 24, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Great thanks. What state are you in and when did you put this greenhouse outside? Thanks again.

27. margaret burns on December 24, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Hi there. This morning my grad an 5 tier arrived. We,ve put it together and it’s now fixed to the house wall via the islets at the back. I must say how impressed I am with it! I used cable ties in the centre of each shelf to attach to the cross poles to stop them moving about. Would certainly recommend it. The good thing about this one is that you can buy new covers for them when they begin to degrade but not expecting it for a while yet. Very nice product👍

28. Bella's Patio Garden on December 24, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Hi. I just got one of these. I excited to play with it. Are you still using this greenhouse?

29. El Buitre De Madrid on December 24, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Hi, just wondering if these green houses are good only for seedling or you can keep in also grown herbs an other small plants like strawberries

30. Fbwr26783 on December 24, 2020 at 10:52 pm

I bought a no brand plastic greenhouse for £6.49 in a closing down sale from shop called Poundstretcher. It’s a walk in greenhouse with three shelves on either side, about 6′ x 2′ x 3′. I needed my husband to help assemble it because the joints were so ill fitting. The plastic won’t last long so will have to look around for a replacement cover when the time comes. Or make my own. If not, I can use the shelving as storage in my outdoor shed. Used tent pegs to secure and this seem to have done the job through hurricane Ophelia two weeks ago. I have a polytunnel but am enjoying the extra growing space for seedlings and bringing plants on. I used to think they were a bit of a toy as opposed to having a ‘real’ glass greenhouses but I’ve changed my mind as they are so low cost and convenient.

31. BIGZEKE THEBEARD on December 24, 2020 at 10:54 pm

I have one and I love it…mine is against my kitchen wall with lights in it and a small fan inside and I grow herbs all year around for cooking.

32. Bonnie Bickett on December 24, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Could I use it inside my house?

33. Nexington Caldwell on December 24, 2020 at 11:01 pm

I had this same one and left it outside during winter and it ripped apart. The summer heat melted the plastic to the poles and the winter cold and wind ripped it apart. The shelves are always falling and they don’t stay but I read that someone had glued the poles in the slots. So now I am looking for a better cover solution.