#greenhouse #shadecloth How We Save Our Plants From The Desert Heat

In this video we show how we save our plants from the brutal Desert Heat of summer using a variety of shade and Agra cloths.

If you would like to support our channel, please visit our Amazon shop at:

1. Jewelry Tyme on December 31, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Great idea (wink / wink) Bill on that added shade cloth 🙂

2. A. Benkovich on December 31, 2020 at 10:35 pm

this greenhouse looks so good too!, I really like the wooden frame and the straw bale was a great idea

3. Mud Hut Homestead on December 31, 2020 at 10:36 pm

The nasturtiums are cheerful. The whole garden looks yummy. Where did you get those clips for the shade cloth from and what are they called? I must have missed that episode! Great job!

4. rstevewarmorycom on December 31, 2020 at 10:41 pm

So don’t you need a predator (bird rodent) barrier on the east side?

5. All the Sage on December 31, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Love the way that piece of shade cloth on the ground mysteriously slinks off on its own… 😂

6. sandra absolom on December 31, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Great video, greenhouse looks great! I was wondering if those barrels filled with water will add more heat in the summer to the greenhouse

7. Derryn E. Hahn on December 31, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Great veggies Yvonne!

8. Opt Out AZ on December 31, 2020 at 10:47 pm

Quality info as usual.

9. Mark Osborne on December 31, 2020 at 10:48 pm

You just gave me a great idea. From now on I’ll ask the wife who’s in
    charge of today’s project, then just let her think she’s in charge 😛

10. TIKI TIKI on December 31, 2020 at 10:49 pm

veeery nice!!!!!

11. Faheem Majeed on December 31, 2020 at 10:53 pm

The first order is to take the order.. I think a true gentleman should have no problem with the universal order..
    You two have done good job with pinch of love .
    😊

12. Michele Walters on December 31, 2020 at 10:55 pm

Plain greek yogurt with a bit of sour cream, a little pepper and garlic powder and then add your flavor. Maybe a little crumbled bleu cheese or feta, or fresh finely chopped dill, maybe a little balsamic drizzle. Anything your taste budd enjoy

13. Kralphrn on December 31, 2020 at 10:56 pm

your videos are great! thx so much for putting the time to do this

14. Mark Laney on December 31, 2020 at 10:57 pm

Good 👍 idea

15. Charles Blythe on December 31, 2020 at 10:58 pm

In what USDA hardiness zone are you? Your land looks similar to ours, but maybe just a bit more arid. We are in 8a and have always struggled with plants dying off during the summer, so we are thinking about building a greenhouse over the winter this year.

16. Jorge Serna on December 31, 2020 at 11:02 pm

I live in South Texas right on the border to Mexico. The land in your video looks very similar to my 8 acres. I have always wanted to plant small crops. It used to be 20 acres and they used to plant tomatoes many years ago on it. The weather here has been over 100F and very dry weather just kills all plants. This is a neat project.

17. Green Dream Project on December 31, 2020 at 11:05 pm

Nice move by covering the western side. I’ve seen people go up to 80 percent shade there.

18. MidlifePrices on December 31, 2020 at 11:08 pm

Brian was wondering why you left the plastic on the ends. Just curious. Thnks 🙂

19. CB's Greenhouse and Garden on December 31, 2020 at 11:10 pm

All shaded up and ready for the summer heat! Nice job done you two. Everything is still growing super well inside that greenhouse. I hear ya on picking up some salad dressing to put on those awesome lettuces! Flower was very pretty. Yeah we know who runs the ship over there! LMBO. Stay safe and hope you two have a great weekend!

20. desecheo on December 31, 2020 at 11:13 pm

That is a very successful garden. It looks great.

21. Phillip Pomfret on December 31, 2020 at 11:14 pm

👌🥬🤗✅

22. Michael Babcock on December 31, 2020 at 11:16 pm

Nice update guys. Yvonne, you have a great looking garden.

23. roni carbine on December 31, 2020 at 11:17 pm

Great job, keep up the good work

24. bandar to72011 on December 31, 2020 at 11:24 pm

U can use misting system to have more cooling effect
    U can use it mainly at 11 am for 20 minutes then at 4 pm

25. servant74 on December 31, 2020 at 11:24 pm

Nice of you to ask who’s in charge, but that wasn’t even needed. Smart men know who’s in charge! … at least around my house <<grin>>..

26. Jessica Smith on December 31, 2020 at 11:27 pm

curious what % shadecloth this is? It looks like 30%. How does it fare for your plants?
    I’m in Southern California and am in the process of building a greenhouse that will keep my plants alive in the extreme heat! May-November is often mid 90’s to 100’s

27. jamesfreddys on December 31, 2020 at 11:31 pm

I’m not looking forward to the hot Tucson temps yet. That garden looks great and you two work well together.
    If you like muscle car sheet metal and bodywork please check out my channel.

28. MidlifePrices on December 31, 2020 at 11:32 pm