Complete Guide to Growing Vegetables Indoors And Harvest Many Times

00:00 Intro
01:01 Materials You Will Need
02:20 5.5″ Square Pots from Amazon (https://amzn.to/2VXGQz6)
02:35 10×20 Trays Without Holes (https://amzn.to/2KX0vZz)
02:42 Grow Light (Hidden Harvest Company: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPOn-rHni0ustONya9GLA)
03:35 4x2x5 Grow Tent (https://amzn.to/2z2R08H)
05:41 Soil Mix To Use
25:12 Watering Process
26:25 Second Harvest
27:20 Methods to Help Reduce Fungus Gnats

How to Grow Lettuce Indoors and Harvest Many Times:

Harvest Lettuce 6 Times: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywgq4vFpJck

1. Christopher Dennis on January 3, 2021 at 10:42 pm

Do you need to ph the water if so what’s the best ph level this question goes toward growing pepper too. thanks

2. Steve H on January 3, 2021 at 10:43 pm

Man you sound happy like the plants you grow!

3. C Gee on January 3, 2021 at 10:43 pm

Congratulations on your baby.

4. Vida Jordan on January 3, 2021 at 10:44 pm

You might try fly tape…

5. Container Gardening with Karen Andrian on January 3, 2021 at 10:46 pm

I might be late, but congratulations o the baby. Another pepper lover into the world.

6. Neil on January 3, 2021 at 10:47 pm

Love this video, great job. Take care.

7. David M on January 3, 2021 at 10:47 pm

I see some pretty good reviews for MaxiGro on Amazon. I am new to hydroponics and I was wondering if you recommend MaxiGro for beginners as a nutrient source.

8. maxberry on January 3, 2021 at 10:48 pm

New subscribe here, I’ve been learning so much from your videos, you really are a big help. Congratulations on your baby. I can’t wait to see your little one helping you out in future videos

9. Tara Walker on January 3, 2021 at 10:51 pm

Congrats on the family addition, Khang!

10. Natasha Beckles on January 3, 2021 at 10:52 pm

GREAT 🌿demo..))))
    Khang🌱
    👍….

11. Mary Dorr on January 3, 2021 at 10:53 pm

Hi, love this “hydroponic” type of grow. Great improvisation, using containers not typically used in a hydroponic setup What a great and inspiring idea. This an excellent demonstration. I want to grow greens for my chickens indoors through winter. Do you think kale would be as successful as well? Thank you.

12. Sharon Hunter on January 3, 2021 at 10:53 pm

7:22 The birds singing are so beautiful. I love to hear them.

13. Lee Rose on January 3, 2021 at 10:55 pm

Where did you get that large of a grow mat?

14. Patrick Parmer on January 3, 2021 at 10:55 pm

Him: "these plants are beautiful"
    The plants: "aww. Thanks 😊"
    Him: "they also taste very good as well"
    The plants: "hol up…🤔"

15. Marie V on January 3, 2021 at 10:56 pm

Green thumbs up 👍🏻

16. Marie-Hélène Cauvin on January 3, 2021 at 10:58 pm

Thank you for your tutoring Khang , so precious . Could you please tell me what the fungus nest looks like ? So I can eliminate the soils .

17. Bruce Cook on January 3, 2021 at 10:58 pm

I have a couple of questions. Firstly, I seen a video the other day where you featured seedlings that were not growing very much after a few weeks, and you used a plant food called "Osmocote". I am having the same problem and it was probably due to a number of things including poor lighting source while growing indoors(i only had a 12w 8 led grow light), and I had put them into red cups filled with "Magic Dirt Potting Soil’. It’s been a month now since they sprouted and several have alredy produced the extra 2 leaves and some just got a little bigger with the original 2 leaves, but all are still less than 3 inches tall.

My question are, I just ordered the same osmocote plant food that you featured in that video, and I wanted to know how much of it should a put around the seedlings/plants while they are in the red cups(i cant find that video again for some reason to rewatch it).

Second question is, when my plants outgrow the red cups and I transplant them, should I use more osmocote plant food and if so how much? And do I have to put more in periodically? Or should I just be mixing other certain nutrients into my magic dirt potting soil?

18. corylee30 on January 3, 2021 at 11:05 pm

Enjoy your videos and started some hydroponics after watching your videos on the kratzke method. Have cucumbers, strawberries, and even yellow squash growing. Going to expand my set up to grow a lot more all winter. Keep up the good work.

19. James Dearham on January 3, 2021 at 11:05 pm

do u have any sort of ventilation on your tent?

20. Moruga Scorpion on January 3, 2021 at 11:06 pm

V informative! Thanks for another great video. Congratulations on your baby btw! 👌👌👌💕💕🌶🌶☘️🍀🌱🌿

21. PlasmaBurns on January 3, 2021 at 11:06 pm

I remember 6-7 years ago the US Govt was saying anyone with enough food to last 2 weeks or more was a possible terrorist. The Scamdemic going on today explains that logic and conditioning back then. Starvation is Govts favorite method of genocide.

22. Keelah Davis on January 3, 2021 at 11:07 pm

I love your accent. That’s for this detailed video!

23. Home Cents With Nell on January 3, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Congratulations to your family!

24. Heart of Gold on January 3, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Ooh my heart 💓💓

25. Cazzy F on January 3, 2021 at 11:13 pm

Another baby!
    Congratulations man 😃
    Once again, thank you for this video, top notch stuff 👍
    Stay safe.

26. N. B. Bovell on January 3, 2021 at 11:14 pm

Congrats on the new baby! Your flowering Pac Choy is gorgeous 🤩

27. Bri O on January 3, 2021 at 11:16 pm

This is my first time gardening and I’m SO excited to watch my indoor plants grow, especially the lettuce!

28. Lelsley Jona on January 3, 2021 at 11:17 pm

Kiang Starr, pleaseeee read this comment! My whole garden is dying and I know it, please tell my wat I am doing wrong like dude, I fed my tomatoes and they did worse! Which makes no sense! Helppppppo ANYONE?.?

29. Susan Dorry on January 3, 2021 at 11:17 pm

Very helpful thank you, you’ve saved me time and money.

30. InDeepATV _ on January 3, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Congrats on the new addition to the family!! Could you use beneficial nemotodes when watering if you’re not extending the roots down for bottom feeding… also the red lettuce that fell off and died out, was it because of close proximity and wasn’t getting adequate light. Great video looking into watching a few more.

31. Valerie on January 3, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Congratulations, on your new baby. Thank you for showing about getting a harvest.

32. Masha Jeramaz on January 3, 2021 at 11:22 pm

Can you share what light you use and do you use a humidifier?

33. Edna calleja on January 3, 2021 at 11:22 pm

very nice

34. Rinaldo Espinal on January 3, 2021 at 11:24 pm

Im getting a small grow tent to start off. I told my wife we have lucky bamboo and i think the hot temps harming it i wanna contain them better get them greener and start veggies then some medicine 🌲

35. Jules David Tuyes on January 3, 2021 at 11:24 pm

New subscriber and loving your videos. Best I’ve seen. Just bought a set up and looking forward to starting thanks to your guidance.

36. Jim Miller on January 3, 2021 at 11:25 pm

If you can go to homedepot you can vote in a booth. Jerkoff!

37. 1010Jen Friend on January 3, 2021 at 11:26 pm

I wonder if agrohoneopathy would help with the fungus gnats

38. Mercedes Scipio on January 3, 2021 at 11:26 pm

Any tips for sprouting spinach? I haven’t been very successful.

39. Gabriela Wieczorek on January 3, 2021 at 11:27 pm

Hello, do you use your hydroponic systems to regrow vegetables from scraps? Like putting leaf selery in shallow water first then move it to dwc/kratky with tiny roots? I don’t use hydro yet, i’m just wondering if combination of vegetable scraps and hydro will work fine for faster regrow of v., kind regards 🙂

40. jimmydaboss96 on January 3, 2021 at 11:32 pm

I’m pretty glad I found your channel. But I’ve begun to watch at 1.25X, still sounds fine

41. Dong Zhou on January 3, 2021 at 11:32 pm

Is there a difference btw starting seeds in rockwool and soil?

42. Missy Sissy on January 3, 2021 at 11:32 pm

I’m so jealous

43. Kevin Acocella on January 3, 2021 at 11:33 pm

Hi Khang. Quick question on topping peppers. I am growing Peruvian charapita peppers in kratky in my indoor tent and will move them to garden box in early June. They are about 4 inches tall now in the tent – about 6 levels of leaf branches. Should I top them now or after i move to soil and get them recovered from the move? Many thanks!!

44. manjul707 on January 3, 2021 at 11:33 pm

Hi Khang great vids and enjoy watching. Can you do a Video on damping off and how to avoid /control it? I had a few chilli seedlings die. Trying to grow some reaper seeds. Thank you 🙂

45. seawolf then and now on January 3, 2021 at 11:34 pm

do you need to buy special firtilizer for hydrophonics

46. JT Wanderer on January 3, 2021 at 11:36 pm

Another channel placed light 2 inches above seedlings because they said plants would become leggy. But your light seemed farther away and plants didn’t get leggy…. so what are the lumens and kelvin of light used so that plants got enough light without burning? Thank you for your time and great videos!

47. LittleKingRyan on January 3, 2021 at 11:36 pm

A tip for gnats in your dirt: Before you use the dirt, pop it in the oven on 400 for 5-10 minutes. It will kill anything that happens to be in it 🙂

48. BioPhase on January 3, 2021 at 11:38 pm

what variety of lettuce that you just harvested?

49. David Loh on January 3, 2021 at 11:38 pm

Congratulations Khang! Hope all that practice nurturing little seedlings comes in handy! New(ish) subscriber here – joined for the peppers, staying for everything else!

50. Tyler Armbruster on January 3, 2021 at 11:38 pm

I am growing a variety of pepper plants using a hydroponic system. I started the seeds in rockwool, and then I moved it to a plastic bottle. However, I have noticed that while the plants grew some, the roots did not come out of the bottom of the rockwool into the nutrients. Is this normal? Some of the ants are now about 2 months old.