Herb Over Winter – Winter Savory (Pruning).
Winter Survival Prune back Herb Plants in the Fall. It is very important to prune back your herb plants in the middle of fall so that there is more chances of survival during the winter in the urban garden.
Help Support the Channel by purchasing items in my Amazon Storefront:
Gardening Products Used in Garden
1. Liquid Kelp Organic Fertilizer: https://amzn.to/2REJxo0
2. Alaska Fish Emulsion Fertilizer: https://amzn.to/2AzU9KP
3. Felco F-8 Classic Pruners: https://amzn.to/2CfwMqf
4. Pruner Sharpening Tool: https://amzn.to/2WtZKf7
5. Garden Kneeler & Seat w/ 2 Bonus Tool Pouches https://amzn.to/2TiaUBE
Things used in this video
1. Iphone 7: https://amzn.to/2SDXqjw
2. Cavna Photo Editor: https://amzn.to/2AuUtuh
3. Adobe Premiere Pro CC: https://amzn.to/2SlCNf6
4. Stand Light Kit: https://amzn.to/2ToEd5M
5. Headset w/microphone: https://amzn.to/2sVlDGB
Connect with ZAATARGARDENS online!
Visit the ZAATARGARDENS WEBSITE:
Follow @ZaatarGardens on INSTAGRAM:
Music Created by me with GarageBand.
DISCLAIMER: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!