Week 3, 4, and 5 Greenhouse Cannabis Grow Pests, Topping and More Winter 2019 Updates

#marijuana #cannabis #greenhouse #grow

everyone thanks for joining me once again it is austin angler. Here with another grow update and thank you for joining me. Week 3, week 4 and week 5 of our grow we are going to be talking about topping pests and what we do to spread out are canopy to get more yield. we are very very close to flower in 1 week we will be switching our plants into flower and we are hoping to get a really really nice product but we are having to fight pest and manage them like spider mites and like russet mites and anything else really thrips aphids are going to be hunting for greenhouses to Winter in and keep their generations alive. Veg is a fun time where the foliage explodes. This is when you start to see the difference in strains

1. J. aka on February 5, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Chryson Bug is a natural Predator for Spidermites! ,)

2. Ma Thao on February 5, 2021 at 11:41 pm

Wish I had an acre or two

3. Joseph Acevedo on February 5, 2021 at 11:43 pm

Love the video man! What is the best way to go about supplemental lights

4. ASS OG on February 5, 2021 at 11:45 pm

Austin thanks for your response.
    I didn’t mean to sound disrespectful and I hope you didn’t take it that way.
    Anyway I’m in a legal market also.
    I just have always had a pet peeve about spraying my plants with anything.
    Years ago if I had a insect problem, I would just trash everything. Yes it hurt a lot.
    In more ways than one.
    But luckily I found a organic preventative root drench and haven’t had a insect problem for about 10 years.
    You might want to check into something like that.
    It’s a lot less work and a lot more cost efficient.
    Anyway good luck and take care.

5. ASS OG on February 5, 2021 at 11:46 pm

Man I would be scared to smoke your stuff. Due to all the stuff you are spraying on them.
    Look what it’s doing to the plant’s. Imagine what it would do to someone’s body.
    In regards to spider mites.
    From my experience what I’ve learned the hard way more than once. Once you get them in your grow ( especially in a grow like yours) they ALWAYS come back because you can never really get rid of all of them.
    You might not see them for a while, but a couple weeks from harvest, bam there they are.
    Anyway good luck and get that shit tested before you let anybody enjoy it.

6. V Will on February 5, 2021 at 11:54 pm

Where have you been? Don’t do that again. Now I have to get dressed and head outside look at this very short video. Gotta smoke as well. Welcome back

7. Bill Hatcher on February 5, 2021 at 11:56 pm

Really looking forward to seeing how you are doing in a couple of weeks and I really look forward to seeing how you finish them off

8. Kayla Buckner on February 5, 2021 at 11:58 pm

+Austin Angler Awesome grow😍whats the best temp to grow in greenhouse? And is 20 hours of light too much?

9. christophe 54 on February 6, 2021 at 12:01 am

LES SOUS TITRE POUR LES FRANCAIS MERCI

10. Trent Simper on February 6, 2021 at 12:02 am

What about growing mushrooms for the pest control around the plants, something that I am thinking of.

11. Austin Angler on February 6, 2021 at 12:05 am

Thank you all for helping share and support my videos 🙏

12. thelokeystoner on February 6, 2021 at 12:09 am

Organic mite spray is just a dawn dish soap and water solution, you can throw some neem or vegetable oil in if you wish, I personally don’t add anything other than soap and water.

13. danny hero on February 6, 2021 at 12:10 am

Siiick windter grow bud that looks amazing

14. HENRYSTYLE on February 6, 2021 at 12:12 am

Natural sunlight comes into your roof thru that greenhouse? That’s enough to grow?

15. Great Lakes Cannabis Club on February 6, 2021 at 12:15 am

😍😍😍 that greenhouse 🤘🤘🤘

16. Choppa 95 on February 6, 2021 at 12:17 am

How do you get them so big I use coco and there half the size I vegg for 2 months and now there in flower

17. dean brossy on February 6, 2021 at 12:22 am

I used peroxide mixed with water and it stopped the spider mites quick, then followed up with neem the next day. Did the same procedure one week later.

18. Jimmy b747 on February 6, 2021 at 12:23 am

super great video info and analysis from absolutely the best channel on. it’s a total joke I hope all the pest and bugs eat the shit out of all plants your growing . thank you and keep up the good work

19. Sean Kelly on February 6, 2021 at 12:24 am

How much should someone expect to pay to have two greenhouses like this built.

20. Rico Duarte on February 6, 2021 at 12:25 am

What kind of pots are you using and where can I get some if u don’t mind me asking?

21. thelokeystoner on February 6, 2021 at 12:26 am

I love that greenhouse bud!! So much room! I wanted a bigger one but got scammed on the order, so I had to settle for a smaller one at last minute.

22. Tomislav Đeri on February 6, 2021 at 12:27 am

Hello @Austin Angler , what lamps do you use , i see you’ve got like 4 lamps in whole greenhouse , how’s that working out for you ? they can cover that much plants ? thaks

23. 2h le p6 on February 6, 2021 at 12:33 am
  24. HENRYSTYLE on February 6, 2021 at 12:34 am

What’s the temperature outside?

25. J B on February 6, 2021 at 12:35 am

I’ve heard some talk about rotenone for pests. Mullein has rotenone if you extract it.

26. Qabliqab channel Chanel on February 6, 2021 at 12:36 am

Very nice plant

27. Manny Fundora on February 6, 2021 at 12:37 am

Those plants are beautiful keep up you doing a good work and teaching others like myself, also can you tell me a website that I can buy a greenhouse like the one you have on this video pls