8 Tips For Growing FRUIT TREES! Organic Gardening

These 8 Tips For Growing Fruit Trees can help take your gardening harvests to the next level. If you want to get consistent Harvests with little work, and have a Perennial foundation of food security then Fruit Trees are for you! Are you willing to spend $2 on a soda that will do little to no good for you, but not $25 on a Fruit Tree that can feed you for most of your life? The investments we put in now is what will make us or break us in the future. Five Years go by quick, and you can’t eat from a Tree you don’t plant!

Thanks for the kind words and support 😁🐕❤️

SUPPORT ME AND TUCK

→Amazon affiliate link: https://amzn.to/2z7NIRQ

→Merchandise: https://teespring.com/stores/jps-store-5

MY FAVORITE GARDEN PRODUCTS!

→ Birdies Raised Beds: COUPON CODE: TUCK https://shop.epicgardening.com

ALSO FIND ME ON

→Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JamesPrigioniGardening

→Twitter: https://twitter.com/JamesPrigioni

→Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jamesprigioni

→Contact: (Business Only) thefranchisse3@gmail.com

1. The Other One7 on February 10, 2021 at 5:16 pm

Half way through I realized that this video is hilarious

2. cbzombiequeen58 on February 10, 2021 at 5:17 pm

my husband walked by a apple tree, it looked dead, it just came out of the ground, with no effort?
    our peach trees get a fur on them and get eaten by that fur, i dont know what to use beside tons of chemicals. i would rather not have them if i have to do that.

3. Karen Grice on February 10, 2021 at 5:18 pm

Thank you James. This was very informative for me because I want to plant some fruit trees. What do you think of trees that are grafted with several different kinds of fruit? Are they as healthy as trees that are not grafted? I like the idea of getting a variety of fruits from one tree if they as healthy as other fruit trees.

4. Sophie Smietana. on February 10, 2021 at 5:19 pm

When you posting new videos ? Everything ok.?

5. carla hernandez on February 10, 2021 at 5:23 pm

love the ending comments – so true.

6. Natya Beil on February 10, 2021 at 5:23 pm

Rain🌧 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

7. Bernzy 801 on February 10, 2021 at 5:23 pm

When would you say is the best time to order bare root trees online?

8. Martin E. Andazola on February 10, 2021 at 5:24 pm

Superb Presentation, Bro!

9. Northern Thai Garden Guy on February 10, 2021 at 5:25 pm

James I have seen you make reference to Masanobu Fukuoka in past videos, and I am curious to know if you know about Korean Natural Farming, and the inputs that are created in that system? It’s not only organic – it’s amazing! Master Cho of Korea is the creator (really great man). Some of his most staunch followers are guys out here (Chris Trump and a guy that calls himself ‘Blake’). Check their stuff out!

10. Krzysztof Rudnicki on February 10, 2021 at 5:27 pm

About grass under fruit tree. I think that this is not always a bad thing. If I plant a fruit tree on standard vigorous rootstock, or on its own roots it will grow large. If grass can reduce a tree height it can be useful.

11. Lisa Michelle on February 10, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Love your sense of self and connection to all you do. You are an inspiration to me down here in Texas

12. Sophie Smietana. on February 10, 2021 at 5:32 pm

Question ! How far apart should I grow my trees and should I fertilize right away ? I bought a Cherry , Pear ,Plum and New Jersey Blueberry tree .I have Mulch around my 3 season Peach trees 2ft. Around but grass is around the area is this ok ? They are growing new branches but my trees are staying short .I hope all is well with you and Tuck 🙋

13. Carolyn Qammaz PA. on February 10, 2021 at 5:33 pm

What type of peach tree did you plant and do they can in as dwarf size as my property is small?

14. WildAntics on February 10, 2021 at 5:34 pm

The man

15. Joel Lamoreaux on February 10, 2021 at 5:34 pm

great video! some of your teaching is bibical which is awesome

16. Leon castillo on February 10, 2021 at 5:34 pm

Great info!!!! 👍🏽

17. Carmelita Good on February 10, 2021 at 5:35 pm

You got that right that cuddling a child, it will never leave home. I have seen friends cuddle their children until the parents died, and boy did they cost a lot! LOL

18. Dorothy Faulkner on February 10, 2021 at 5:36 pm

OMG!!! so much good info. Thank u sooooo much

19. suffolkshepherd on February 10, 2021 at 5:36 pm

I hope Santa brings you a Drone for Christmas for we can see air footage of your food forest. A birds eye view.

20. Tanel-Enn Reiman on February 10, 2021 at 5:39 pm

Amazing videos! Thank you!

21. J-Deezy on February 10, 2021 at 5:39 pm

Great philosophy

22. M.J. Saco on February 10, 2021 at 5:40 pm

James, where do you purchase your fruit trees from? Love the vids and the helpful info packed into them! Your little buddy Tuck is quite the hoot, too. Thanks for sharing, zone 6 grower

23. Callie Vargas on February 10, 2021 at 5:41 pm

You make it sounds so easy and understandable

24. American Soil on February 10, 2021 at 5:41 pm
  25. Fun and Information on February 10, 2021 at 5:41 pm

I love your videos,
    Love from India
    Sir please recommend the book best for apple tree farming

26. Abioye Bidziil on February 10, 2021 at 5:43 pm

James, you’ve got to be the coolest man alive.

27. neal bourdess on February 10, 2021 at 5:45 pm

I have four 25 or more year old pear trees and apple trees the apple trees produceApple’s but they have a lot of black spots on the apples and the leaves aroundand the trees themselves have had a lot of diseases in the pastI was just wondering if you had any tips to make the trees better or should I cut them down and replant them somewhere else

28. Mark Williams on February 10, 2021 at 5:45 pm

How did you build the blueprint for your food forest? I am adept with the permaculture lifestyle but I need to learn more about it, what would you do with this flower bed? I will send pictures for reference please and thank you, any tips or tricks would be phenomenal. I have about 9ft flower bed that I have built over 2 years in my apartment complex, I want to practice permaculture here. the bed is maybe 9ft x 3ft. I had 10 ft tomatoes trellised with bamboo and twine, 3 jalapenos plants, and over 5 variety of flowers and basil. I am intimidated by fall planting and leafy greens

29. Scratchnwintx on February 10, 2021 at 5:45 pm

Excellent video.❤️😇❤️😇

30. Natya Beil on February 10, 2021 at 5:50 pm

Also, there are some trees in my garden that never had any fruit,my dad said some are almost 10year olds.u include that part in vid too

31. Connie Wallace on February 10, 2021 at 5:52 pm

Thanks, James!

32. Victor Siegel on February 10, 2021 at 5:53 pm

PRIGIONI! A master at work, thanks for the info and great vid

33. Natya Beil on February 10, 2021 at 5:56 pm

Ow totallly forgot include jujube too

34. Canal Terra Bonita Oficial on February 10, 2021 at 5:57 pm
  35. James Orr on February 10, 2021 at 5:57 pm

Great job. Very useful tips.

36. boidit8 on February 10, 2021 at 6:02 pm

I have a few fruit trees where grass has grown underneath, what do I do in this situation?

37. Nkosikhona Mnamatha on February 10, 2021 at 6:04 pm

You can still trade with fffc .bond with us to clear all e-correct policies,Pay-at and visual intake on best bulk saves. All you can do is email us at http://www.fundforfitness.co.za
    You can direct email us at info@fundforfitness.co.za .
    Weather can help note your static goals (forextrader ,Sage,bank with great revenue outcomes). Best gym with static fitness and be procedia safe.Help fund us pizza and machine for our procedia choice (fish) for each student.Help static fitness get a cable train that helps long train distance later for late night ticket deport to rejoin cable train later. – WE’re partners Help us do best and have safer slides for our water jumping castle. Please help my gym provide its own electricity. Please help fund for fitness calendar become a batter gym facility, procedia,popup,island squirium house and bond,pharmacy with pubix&citywasteline 3rd machines. We are cipc registered gym business. Please support Fund For Fitness Calendar by leaving us a massage at http://www.fundforfitness.co.za for our Services include 9 months & for life membership with 4month video upload for R480 and if you train in groups it includes chatbox starting from 40 people & up.mail fund for fitness at info@fundforfitness.co.za.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=364536507717227&id=327581611412717 please help make 14 floor island houses with more than ten amazing design houses and pintrest.please fund us.or request bank copy at benupheonix@gmail.com to fund
    Support Static Fitness Analytic Document tour invite to join participants support with Microsoft Tours unite and Falsebay apply hub rules
    .Account number; 1309606232 .contact Mr N Mnamatha .bank _Capitec . Or dail capitec Share with Fund For Fitness Capitec Number 0720688072~with Capitec its still easy *120*3279# Request bank Copy
    Or contact leoniec@lecmarketing.co.za #wesite by LEC Marketing partner logo with us its cheap gym monthly Include NK1145 fund for fitness calendar in your bank slip reference and detail involvement like group or option. to mail directly to lec marketing fnb 62345508173 for each month admin at R490 or cipc Absa bank at *134*2472# #Do so before 10 December #2019. Enjoy the #2020expo_openings. With absa you can #fruit trees

38. John Childs on February 10, 2021 at 6:05 pm

James as I watch I noticed the great camera work someone is doing. Just curious who is doing the videography ? Well done

39. John J Walsh Jr on February 10, 2021 at 6:06 pm

My trees are in my lawn. My Georgia Peach tree bloomed and we fruit I planted it last Spring but my Saturn Peach and Native plum trees didn’t blossom.

40. Tara Maria Miller on February 10, 2021 at 6:08 pm

Hi James, I just found your channel and subscribed. We just bought a home in the suburbs. The backyard is small but I want to build a permaculture on it. The ground is hard and rocky. There is however, a huge old apple tree. This year it bore fruit, hundreds of apples, I have never seen an apple tree this large. All of the apples had black holes all over them and were rotted on the tree. I guess my question if you have the time to answer is, how do you know if you should cut a tree down? Or could it be saved? I would rather save it. I don’t know what variety it is. The neighbors say it has been here for a long time.

41. FenderMan91 on February 10, 2021 at 6:09 pm

I like your videos man, keep em coming!
    However, I’ve eaten plenty of fruit from trees that I haven’t planted lol Just messing with ya.

42. Jennifer Prescott on February 10, 2021 at 6:09 pm

Your peaches made my mouth water..you can google trees for your zone..I’m going with bare root this winter, it seems to have a better start..thank you James, your amazing

43. Natya Beil on February 10, 2021 at 6:10 pm

Do how to prune vid on cheery to apple to peach and figs too, cause that thing has bunch of growth all around the ground and I’ve no idea how to cut stuff.just tofay i went out like a hero to prune some trees and stood there like an idiot staring at the peacch tree for like 20 mins until my mother saw me and she thought i was drunk😄

44. Marvin on February 10, 2021 at 6:13 pm

the wind blows the fruit off my trees

45. Grow Schooling on February 10, 2021 at 6:13 pm

A+ for being informative but not boring!

46. Will Scrudato on February 10, 2021 at 6:14 pm

Two idiots dislike this.

Great set up, bro, I am inspired, and have just a little more land to play with, plus a couple goats and a bunny.

47. Paul Pysher on February 10, 2021 at 6:14 pm

What do you cross pollinate your bing cherry with?

48. X_Series on February 10, 2021 at 6:15 pm

Is anyone else annoyed by the way he talks? Sounds like a robot, love this video btw.

49. Rachel on February 10, 2021 at 6:15 pm

I’m just starting my food forest. I’m so excited to grow my own fruit trees!

50. Beatrix Greiner on February 10, 2021 at 6:15 pm