This SIMPLE Creek Water Feature DIY – How to Build a natural looking Stream!

Follow-up Video about Maintenance: https://youtu.be/FhjnN7zTedw

Cost Breakdown:
$70 Liner
$30 Pump
$30 Rock
$20 Plants

$150

Supply Links:
Liner – https://amzn.to/2QnmlrN
Pump – https://amzn.to/2NHmMiC

My Camera: https://amzn.to/3aVb8Zb
My Microphone: https://amzn.to/2Qs3PP4
The Drone I Want.. https://amzn.to/31tkYyl

Hello my name is Travis Jantzer! I’m a vlogger from Oregon in the PNW. Online I go by TJantzer. My wife’s name is Cassie and our daughter born in spring of 2019 is named Hazel. If you watch our videos you’ll learn we love rock climbing (particularly bouldering), ultimate frisbee, road trips, diy projects, and drones. We converted a van to a camper for vanlife and take road trips when we have time. We play ultimate in the fall. Climb in the gym from fall to spring. Play Frisbee again in the spring. And play sand volleyball with our friends through the summer. I wrote a book and love writing poetry. Cassie loves watercolor painting and pencil sketching. We both enjoy cooking though she is way better at it. I started on Youtube in 2011 but did not take it seriously until 2018 and even then I was inconsistent. In 2020 my resolution is to make one video every weekend and post it by Tuesday of that week. My passion is video editing. I started doing wedding videos last year and this year got a job shooting real estate photos and video. I still consider myself an amateur, but I’m learning something new with every video.
My goals for 2020:
1 video every week
500 subscribers on Youtube (Done! I’m pushing 1000 now! : )

Subscribe to my channel to follow along. Comment below if you relate to anything you see, or have any questions.
I’ll respond to as many comments as I see!

You can find me on Instagram and Twitter with “TJantzer” and visit my website to see my writing and blog posts at TJantzer.com

Thanks for stopping by!
I’ll see you next week.
-Travis Jantzer

1. stanley muktieh on February 10, 2021 at 5:19 pm

This is fantastic. What are materials needed? What about the flowing water, is it recycled?

2. Keri Hess on February 10, 2021 at 5:24 pm

Do you have the water constantly running? How do you maintain it? Does it become a breeding ground for bacteria? So wanting to do this, but not sure about the above questions, any help?

3. Travis Jantzer on February 10, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Hey everyone! its been a few months so I made a video about how I Clean my water Features! Its a short video and I think it’s worth watching if you’re thinking about installing something like this 🙂

4. Pedro Cruz on February 10, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Great vid, but my project will ne a self regen pool.

5. Noah Anderson on February 10, 2021 at 5:31 pm

did you get a light for your videos?

6. Matt on February 10, 2021 at 5:36 pm

You’re really good at these. Make water features your thing!

7. Melinda Keck on February 10, 2021 at 5:37 pm

Hi there from Pa! My name is Melinda. I just came across your channel and I wish I would have came across you sooner. I have watched all of your videos that you made this year and I’m hoping you can help me. I want to make a water feature and I thought this last video of the Creek bed with pond was going to answer some of the questions however maybe I am illiterate with this stuff lol. By the way I love the drawlings I think you should keep that in every episode. I am a visual hands on learner. Is there any way I could email you pictures and then you could answer some questions? My mom is supposed to come to day to see if we can figure out how to get mine working. I guess we’ll see if it is a success or not and I think it will be, or not lol. Thanks so much for sharing!

8. Kyle S on February 10, 2021 at 5:47 pm

This is such a great remodel for your yard.

9. beverley clough on February 10, 2021 at 5:49 pm

Please give a list of suitable plants for these water features! Would love to know what plants are best .

10. Joe Serrano on February 10, 2021 at 5:53 pm

Awesome man!! Might do this on my property!!

11. Bradley Zanteson on February 10, 2021 at 5:54 pm

This is absolutely amazing! Honestly, this is the best home made water feature I’ve seen on YouTube. Keep it up!

12. Carl Benson on February 10, 2021 at 5:54 pm

"DIY Outdoor Water Fountain" and I found you! So great! I’ve been thinking of building a water fountain to drown out road noise. Love your concrete fountain! Looked over the stream and that got me thinking too. Great style. Love the PNW and worked out of Seattle for 7 years. . . many decades ago. Cheers to you and your family!

13. Thanos on February 10, 2021 at 5:56 pm

Really nice stream/river this motivated me to start my own thanks

14. Gerry White on February 10, 2021 at 5:57 pm

Hi Travis, very inspired by your videos, Travis, they are clear, informative and with all the necessary detail. In fact you make it look easy so I’ll be having a go myself soon.Thanks for posting them. (UK)

15. drinny26 on February 10, 2021 at 5:59 pm

You should have washed the gravel off first.

16. Jye Ellis on February 10, 2021 at 6:02 pm

I like the idea with the well barrow

17. Vaisal Free on February 10, 2021 at 6:03 pm

Amazing

18. Swathi Swathi on February 10, 2021 at 6:04 pm

Nice lovely

19. Chris Stubbings Pond , garden and fish enthusiast on February 10, 2021 at 6:05 pm

You are creative. Very impressive. I did mine too.

20. ursixx on February 10, 2021 at 6:10 pm

Nice one ! The local birds will like it too.

21. mrdilligaf1968 on February 10, 2021 at 6:11 pm

That’s awesome and thanks for sharing. Cheers from Australia

22. Silvia Herranz on February 10, 2021 at 6:12 pm

Hi, looks great! I´m not sure if it´s been asked but I was wondering if you needed to plug the pump into a socket or whether it was solar powered and understand a bit more info of the mechanics of making it a reality for my front yard! Cheers!