Types of fresh herbs || Name of herbs || Herbs ke naam || Herbs

Types of fresh herbs || Name of herbs ||
Herbs

Herbs generally refers to the leafy green or flowering parts of a plant (either fresh or dried), while spices are usually dried and produced from other parts of the plant, including seeds, bark, roots and fruits. Herbs have a variety of uses including culinary, medicinal, and in some cases, spiritual.

‎Topic cover-
Types of fresh herbs
fresh herbs
herb garden
kitchen herbs
Herbs ke naam
Herbs kitne prakar ka hota hai
Herbs name in english
Herbs name in hindi
Herbs

Hello friends I am Ranjeet,Welcome to my channel”RSS KITCHEN”
………………………………………………….

About this Channel-
………………………………………………….
Is Channel pe apko milega cooking video recipe
all types

1.Indian(North Indian,Tandoor,South Indian,Sweet,etc)
2.Continental
3.Italian
4.Chinese
5.Bakery, etc
……………………………………………
My social links-

Facebook Page-

Facebook group-
………………………………………………………..

Don’t forget to like,Comments,share,subscribe my video/channel

My other important videos÷

▶️Types of lettuce | Name of lettuce | Lettuce name | Leafy vegetable | Rss kitche

▶️Types of vegetable cutting/Different types of cutting/Rss kitchen

▶️how to make poha | poha recipe | poha recipe in hindi

▶️झारखंड में पसंद की जाने वाली मशहूर व्यंजन/Jharkhand famous dishes/jharkhandi food lovers

▶️निशा मधुलिका की कहानी/Nisha Madhulika biography/story|Rss kitchen

▶️काॅर्न कटलेट।Corn Cutlet/Sweet Corn cutlet/Corn Tikki/Corn Patties recipe

▶️पोहा से बनायें टेस्टी और चटपटा नास्ता।Poha Pancake Recipe

▶️Creamy Corn and Spinach/Cheesy corn & Spinach/Corn & Spinach/Corn Palak

▶️चिवड़ा से बनायें टेस्टी और क्रिस्पी स्नैक्स/Poha Cutlet

▶️Innovative Stuffed Mix Veg. in Bell Pepper/Its my signature dish/My Creation

▶️Pasta kaise banaye/इटालियन व्हाइट साउस पास्ता रेसिपी

▶️कटहल कोफ्ता करी। कटहल की सब्जी। मटन जैसा स्वाद। How to make kathal kofta curry in hindi…

▶️Chicken Hyderabadi Dum Biryani Restaurant Style//चिकन हैदराबादी दम बिरयानी। चिकन बिरयानी।

▶️Top ten pasta name || Top ten pasta || Pasta name || Types of pasta

▶️Cajun spiced potato barbeque nation style | Cajun potato recipe | Baby potato recipe

Thanks for watching…#Rsskitchen#Types_of_fresh_herbs
#nameofherbs #herbs

1. Shubhangi Kumari on February 17, 2021 at 9:07 pm

Great video

2. Rajwinder Rajwinder on February 17, 2021 at 9:08 pm

mortuutya kis herb ja tree ka name hai hindi mai

3. Mike illuminati on February 17, 2021 at 9:09 pm

I almost gave up on ever getting cured of Herpes VIURS because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr itua, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from Herpes i want to say a very big thank you to DR itua for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email his email: dritua859@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2349018197949
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1…ALS CURE
    DIABETES CURE
    EPILESY CURE
    HPV CURE
    LUPUS CURE
    HEPATITIS CURE
    CANCER CURE
    thank you my great dr itua .,,

4. yubaraj pokharel on February 17, 2021 at 9:11 pm

theydieattheendeachgrowingseason

5. Christine Okutu on February 17, 2021 at 9:19 pm

Add more herbs

6. Deborah John on February 17, 2021 at 9:19 pm

I just experience the wonders of Dr Abumere herbs. God will continue to bless you Dr Abumere more abundantly for the good work you are doing in peoples life by curing them from different type of diseases. I will keep on testifying about your good work. I was living with diabetes type 1 6 months ago and my doctor told me that there is no cure. I did not believe him and i keep my faith up hoping that one day i will be cured from this horrible disease. One day i saw a post on diabetes forum about a herbal doctor called Dr Abumere on how he cure people from diseases with his root and herbs and i quickly contact Dr Abumere on his email and explain my problem to him and he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me and truly he prepared the herbal medicine and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to take it. After three weeks of taken the herbal medicine , i went to my doctor for checkup and my diabetes result show Negative and my doctor told me that there is no trace of diabetes in my body and the diabetes is completely gone You can also be cured from any type of diseases by contacting Dr Abumere on his email: doctorabumrer6@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2349021975055 God bless you

7. Shiva Subba on February 17, 2021 at 9:21 pm

Mint is pudina ok but what about other herbs, you have mentioned only one in this video tell the name of other herbs also in hindi..

8. Sapana Chauhan on February 17, 2021 at 9:26 pm

chutya bana raha hai, …

16. Sumaira Yasmeen on February 17, 2021 at 9:52 pm

Bol k b bta dyte!?

17. yubaraj pokharel on February 17, 2021 at 9:59 pm

yubrajpokhareeennnddd

18. Maulana Salamatullah Nadwi on February 17, 2021 at 10:00 pm

Are Bhai ye rss wale kb se kichen sambhalne lge wo log to sirf lathi bamboo or talware hi chalate h kichen nhi

19. Sanjana K.S on February 17, 2021 at 10:00 pm
  20. rj baba on February 17, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Sir video ke background me Jo musice hn uska naam bta do🙏🙏

21. Herbal DT CH on February 17, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Jom Tengok Khasiat Herbal-Herbal Semulajadi Yang Boleh Kita Amalkan Untuk Kesihatan di Youtube Herbal DT CH https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHQkWdUUm8FVbcyO_U3TpOg

22. sangita kumari rana on February 17, 2021 at 10:03 pm