How To Care For Indoor Plants + GREENIFY YOUR SPACE

5 easy house plants you (probably) won’t kill ➡ https://youtu.be/JgRBAfYu0G4

My Insta @rachelaust

– – –

Download my free nutrition kickstart guide ➡️ https://eatrunlift.me/free-download
Apply for my 1-on-1 Premium Coaching (limited spaces available) ➡️ https://eatrunlift.me/coaching
I have nutrition and training guides designed for different body types and catering for different goals ➡️ https://eatrunlift.me/downloads

– – –

Not spon
Check out Pop Wilder because they’re great: https://www.instagram.com/pop_wilder/
Water meter: https://bit.ly/2MRxGhr

The songs are all stock music so don’t even ask, there’s too many to list hahaha

1. Maritza Rodriguez on March 1, 2021 at 10:37 pm

Love this so much!! This girl(:

2. zain ali on March 1, 2021 at 10:37 pm

Some trendy bs

3. Urban Leaf on March 1, 2021 at 10:38 pm

Love this!

4. Banabodam Banabobest on March 1, 2021 at 10:38 pm

😘👍

5. La Pooh on March 1, 2021 at 10:41 pm

The pot at 9:31 is so gorgeous! Do you remember where you got it?

6. Akhandanand Tripathi on March 1, 2021 at 10:41 pm

Can we all agree that she’s so beautiful 😍🥺

7. Priya Rose D'Souza on March 1, 2021 at 10:41 pm

I loved seeing your plants and really useful video.

8. bored AF on March 1, 2021 at 10:42 pm

Sis needs to drop her skincare routine though 😋😍

9. mabelher mabelher on March 1, 2021 at 10:43 pm

You can set a second pot or a plate with water in the bottom then plants will suck out the water from there, then you just have to refill it time to time.

10. Abi. on March 1, 2021 at 10:43 pm

You talk way too fast

11. Laurence Depraetere on March 1, 2021 at 10:44 pm

Rachel, I’m in doubt whether to repot plants in bigger plastic "growing pots" or into stone pots directly. I see different suggestions online and I’m not sure what the best thing to do is. My pots have no wholes on the bottom to let water run out… just FYI

12. Katie Leach on March 1, 2021 at 10:44 pm

Does anyone know where I can buy these ingredients at?
    Link?

13. Feqin Leon on March 1, 2021 at 10:45 pm

So a moss pole is something that a plant an use to grow up. Would plants that are similar to ivy like a morning glory be able to use that?

14. Louise Deleu on March 1, 2021 at 10:45 pm

Such a helpful video! Thank you so much

15. Md Afridi on March 1, 2021 at 10:46 pm

6 Powerful and Simple Healthy Living Tips for Busy People 👇

16. KAY DENÉ on March 1, 2021 at 10:46 pm

Sorry to double post! Do you have any suggestions for traveling overseas by plane with live plants? Have you ever had to do it due to long-distance moving?

17. My Charmed Unicorn on March 1, 2021 at 10:49 pm

So do you recommend removing leaves that are damaged?

18. Syarifah Haniera on March 1, 2021 at 10:50 pm

how do you avoid your pet coming towards the plants / eat them? since some of the plants are toxic to pets

19. Trevor Owens on March 1, 2021 at 10:52 pm

Wow, I have a huge crush on Rachel after watching this video. She seems really smart, her personality seems perfect and she’s gorgeous.

20. Kironi Ζ on March 1, 2021 at 10:52 pm

How do you know when they need repotting

21. Jesse Miller on March 1, 2021 at 10:54 pm

How often do you care for your plant

22. Ketflix and chill on March 1, 2021 at 10:55 pm

Hi could anyone please tell me the plant at 9:30 ? So cute ❣️

23. Among Cerna on March 1, 2021 at 10:56 pm

Share and give some love to my 7&9 year old kids a.k.a Plant Kiddo YouTube from Philippines: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEareAVuiYUNibpcH_nxzmw

24. taew on March 1, 2021 at 10:56 pm

learned from that very organized presentation, thx

25. Greatflower on March 1, 2021 at 11:00 pm

When i buy a 4 inch plant i usually purchase two, to combine them…i love a full lush plant 🌱🌱

26. KAY DENÉ on March 1, 2021 at 11:01 pm

So I’m quite late to your channel and this video specifically. But I’ve recently started watching your uploads and I love your many insights and tips for healthy plant care. That said, do you have any points on how to best maintain your plants during a 20-30 day trip away from home? What are your suggestions for plant care when gone away because of travel?

27. Joe WRX on March 1, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Wow thanks so much I have about 50 plants at home and loved everything in your video

28. Chrystal Bess Redding on March 1, 2021 at 11:03 pm

I am so glad I found your channel! One of my plants is having a difficult time with pests and I put her in quarantine. I have had problems mostly with tiny little fruit flies and tiny other insects, although I do water them every two weeks or check if the earth is nearly dried. My small plant has become affected and I was looking for solutions and here is your Youtube channel. Thanks so much, Rachel!

29. Skyler Noel on March 1, 2021 at 11:03 pm

are all the plant pots supposed to have drainage holes with trays?

30. Tamzen Hunter on March 1, 2021 at 11:05 pm

I would love to know where you bought your containers from for keeping soil?

31. heather clark on March 1, 2021 at 11:05 pm

I have diffusers by my plants but I just use water no oil.my plants love them and they are more decorative than humidifiers. Great video ! Very I formative for beginners.

32. MOJ On Air USA on March 1, 2021 at 11:08 pm

Nice plant’s. Thanks for sharing.

33. Nicole Stroud on March 1, 2021 at 11:09 pm

This was great. I can’t wait to move my plants around and give some love to the ones that are slowly dying! 🙁

34. Shin Mon Latt on March 1, 2021 at 11:09 pm

moving out and been living alone for 1 year now. Now that I’m a bit settled down, I’ve started collecting more plants. It’s the best feeling ever to live alone with plants.

35. Indoor Plant Couple on March 1, 2021 at 11:09 pm

So helpful thanks

36. Oranje Garden on March 1, 2021 at 11:13 pm

Thanks for the video… Nice

37. Among Cerna on March 1, 2021 at 11:14 pm

Pa pushout po Youtube channel ng mga anak ko maam 7 and 9 years old Plant Kiddo:

Sample Video:

38. Selena Barrera on March 1, 2021 at 11:15 pm

What plants are 18:13 and 18:18 ? I’ve never seen them before c:

39. Saung Bonsai Official on March 1, 2021 at 11:17 pm

Incredibly, this video was made before the pandemic and now when WFH many people are starting to grow indoor plants

40. Ashley Turney on March 1, 2021 at 11:18 pm

Being a plant newbie, this video helped me so much. Do you use filtered water on some of your plants?

41. Ryley Rambles on March 1, 2021 at 11:20 pm

Inspirational!! I just posted my 2nd video ever and it’s all about my little plant collection so far!

42. Chi on March 1, 2021 at 11:22 pm

So I’m gonna ask here because I’m tired of looking through the internet and not finding anything, so… I got a lavender plant 3 weeks ago(don’t ask which type, I’m a dummie) so i move it for it to get 3 to 4 hours of light(I have it indoors) I’ve been watering it when I feel the soil is dry, so the issue started like after a week, one inferior branch start to go down and eventually dried, then another one, and then another one, then it started getting tiny mosquitoes, so I added a little bit of coffee and started spraying a citrus water blend 3 times a week for a week now, so the mosquitoes are gone, and I thought maybe I was drowning her, or dehydrating her, or she wasn’t getting enough sun or maybe I needed to repot it, but the thing is she is growing, it has new branches that you can see the difference they are a tender green. Eventually I thought my nightmare had ended… But now one of the new baby tender branches at the bottom is going down too… Idk… Help please…

43. Among Cerna on March 1, 2021 at 11:23 pm

44. Isabella Ceccomancini on March 1, 2021 at 11:23 pm

What were the ones in your kitchen called

45. Sana on March 1, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Anybody know the name of the plant at 13:40 ? Beautiful looking plant!😍

46. Delia Gabrielle on March 1, 2021 at 11:24 pm

What is that cute little pink/purple flowery thing at 14:48?! It’s so cute!! I need one 😭 I hope someone sees this lol

47. Pinas_GoodTV on March 1, 2021 at 11:24 pm

Im so inlove with your collections of houseplanrs. Im plant enthusiasts and would like to fill up my home of plants, they makes me happy and everyday mood booster.

48. k ellis on March 1, 2021 at 11:26 pm

How do you keep cats away i love greenery but these cats loveee to chew on them :'(

49. Muhammad Hosni on March 1, 2021 at 11:27 pm

Thank you it was a beneficial video.

50. Tonijae Thompson on March 1, 2021 at 11:28 pm

This was so informative and helpful! And also great that we have similar weather and timing as you here in NZ. I love st kilda, we don’t have as amazing plant stores here.