In Today’s episode, we will look into some important gardening tips and tricks on successfully growing fruit trees in containers. This complete home gardening guide will cover topics like Which fruits trees to choose – Seed grown vs Cuttings grown vs Grafted Trees. Where to purchase high quality grafted fruit trees and some important repotting tips for newly bought plants whether from online nursery or offline.
Lets look into the Topics Covered in this episode:
1. Plant Purchase: Seed grown vs Cuttings grown vs Grafted Trees.
2. Repotting: Should I repot immediately after purchase?
3. 10 Golden Rules to Follow while repotting a plant
4. Common Care Tips for Growing Fruit Trees.
1. Plant Purchase: I am sure most of us might have this question in mind: Growing from Seeds vs Growing from Branch Cuttings or Choosing to Purchase a Grafted tree. Which one do you thing you should opt for?
2. REPOTTING: Whether Purchased online or offline from a local nursery, people often have a misconception that immediately repotting a newly purchased plant into a larger container and a nutrient rich potting soil will make your plant grow like crazy. This is not always true.
Now let’s discuss some Very important points and concepts, that you must keep in mind if you want to keep your newly purchased plant healthy and avoid the so called repotting or transplant shock.
To answer this question, let us ask 2 QUESTIONS:
1. When Do I repot a New Plant Purchased offline, that’s from a Local Nursery or Garden Store?
2. When Do I repot a Plant Purchased Online? Like from nurserylive.com or amazon
Now the third Topic: The 10 Golden rules of repotting. Let’s quickly list them one by one: Please watch Video.
Plant specific care tips for individual trees will be discussed in separate detailed episodes. Regarding the common care tips for fruits and vegetable plants, please watch video in related videos.
So, there you have it folks, please gimme a thumbs up if you found this episode helpful.
Also share this with your gardening friends.
Comment below with your experience and feedback.
Consider subscribing if you are new to this channel.
COMMON FRUITS AND VEGETABLE CARE TIPS AND TRICKS – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPtZK7jIyDw
GRAFTING TUTORIAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqqeeAlp9zA
AIR PRUNING BENEFITS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkUOB1bHi2M
PERFECT POTTING MIX RECIPE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I_IIbVqeME
PLANT PURCHASE LINKS:
20% OFF COUPON CODE: GTIPNL
Purchased Plant Links:
Mulberry Tree: https://nurserylive.com/buy-fruits-plants-online-in-india/shahtoot-mulberry-tuti-small-leaves-plants-in-india
Free SUBSCRIBE TO Our Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/c/gardentips?sub_confirmation=1
CLICK NOTIFICATION BELL TO “ON” TO RECEIVE UPDATES!
Gardening Products I buy: http://www.gkvk.net/links/
Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/gkvk.net/
Our Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/gkvk_in
Our Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/gkvk.in
Please LIKE and Share your Thoughts and COMMENTS below.
Also please SUBSCRIBE to our channel with Notification Bell “Turned On” to receive notifications on new additions and activity of our channel.
Garden Tips – Gardening Channel in English – http://youtube.com/gardentips
Gardening Tips Hindi – http://youtube.com/gardeningtips
CHECK OUR PLAYLISTS: https://www.youtube.com/gardentips/playlists
Our Website: http://www.gkvks.com
My Purchased Gardening Products: http://www.gkvks.com/shop
Join Our WhatsApp Group to learn from experts: Please Join Here https://www.youtube.com/gardentips/join for a small fee. After Joining, please contact us with your youtube user id and whatsapp number to be added to our Gardening Family. Contact here – https://www.youtube.com/gardentips/about (enquiries).
#fruittrees #growingfruits #containergardening #gardening #gardeningtips #gardentips