This is CRAZY! Greenhouse Garden Update

***AFH T-Shirts*** www.bonfire.com/armsfamily

I figured it was time to do a greenhouse garden update. Everything is growing like crazy right now and it seems like every time I walk out here it looks different.

Sustane 4-6-4

Natures source 10-4-3

Please like, share, and subscribe.

Follow us on Facebook.https://www.facebook.com/armsfamilyhomestead/
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/arms_family_homestead
Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/ArmsHomestead/
SnapChat: arms319

If you feel led to help us make these videos possible check us out on Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2572900

Some links my be affiliate links, but that’s okay because it won’t cost you any more cash and I might make a few pennies if you buy the products!

Canon T5i

Azden Shotgun Microphone

Joby GorillaPod Tripod

American Flag Hat

Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses

Tools I use and recommend:

Soil Block Maker

Fogg It Spray Nozzle

Save 10% on seeds in the MIgardener store by clicking my affiliate link www.MIGardener.com/ARMS10

Arms Family Homestead
PO Box 167
Sulphur, Ok 73086

1. EUFAULA REDMUD on March 3, 2021 at 10:35 pm

Well sir you should have some deer meat in that freezer Iโ€™m guessing.๐Ÿ˜‚

2. Felecia Brown on March 3, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Folks this is true freedom ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

3. Keeping It Dutch on March 3, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Everything looks awesome

4. Harry Hov on March 3, 2021 at 10:37 pm

Police charger in the background?

5. J W on March 3, 2021 at 10:38 pm

Am looking for a very same kind of garden because I have same problem with an animal attack whatever I put in the ground. Love your creation.
    Thanks, from Florida.

6. Pamela Weaver on March 3, 2021 at 10:39 pm

That was supposed to be beet jelly

7. Mimi's Home/ุจูŠุช ู…ูŠู…ูŠ on March 3, 2021 at 10:39 pm

Get ready to plant this video help me a lot. Thank you

8. TheMountainbobcat on March 3, 2021 at 10:40 pm

think its hollyhock.

9. Andrea Pickens on March 3, 2021 at 10:41 pm

Daniel, thank you for this video! We are currently attempting homesteading out here in CA. This is our third year trying to garden and we are crossing our fingers its a successful year.

10. Marco Polo on March 3, 2021 at 10:43 pm

My name is Kenny from northern Kentucky look up the history of biochar for gardening tell everyone you know passed it on it’s good for bad clay soil ok for good soil barn wood to char douse it with water then dry it out then activate it with worm castings or compost

11. Brian Burkley on March 3, 2021 at 10:45 pm

Wew have several large gardens on the homestead, here in Michigan. We found that mothballs wrapped in cheese cloth hung about waist high on the plastic fence worked very well.ย  We also tried zest soap hung the same way arounf the fruit garden worked very well.ย  Great Luck!!!

12. TheMountainbobcat on March 3, 2021 at 10:46 pm

who all are you feeding?

13. Random User on March 3, 2021 at 10:46 pm

I wonder if the dear can be used. If the nibble does it help promote plant growth or anything else beneficial. Then you can control when the dear eat if wanted on top of keeping them out.

14. Rhonna Marsden on March 3, 2021 at 10:46 pm

everything is going to town, looks great. my garden looks great, everything except the tomatoes. its been unusually cool here and the garden was put in the last weekend of march. i am excited about the purple bell peppers!

15. Harry Hov on March 3, 2021 at 10:48 pm

You should do another on of these this month sometime!!! Also charger spotted ๐Ÿ˜‰

16. Hugo's Mom on March 3, 2021 at 10:48 pm

Looks great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŒผ

17. S Starkey on March 3, 2021 at 10:49 pm

Wow.

18. sweetirisfarm on March 3, 2021 at 10:49 pm

*Looking good! Hopefully my greenhouse will be finished soon.*

19. Robert Zelasko on March 3, 2021 at 10:52 pm

Put electrical wire around greenhouse.

20. A Aardhond on March 3, 2021 at 10:53 pm

Get some proper dogs and safe yourself the cost of a fence mate its more fun anyway lol

21. Phil and Bev Anthony on March 3, 2021 at 10:53 pm

Juice and freeze.

22. Jeff Thomas on March 3, 2021 at 10:54 pm

#Dope Video

23. Cindy Strong on March 3, 2021 at 10:57 pm

If they cannot see it…..they will not jump…..normally. we use different color cloth fencing. I believe the same stuff construction companies use. If I figure out how to send a picture I will.

24. Gwen Arms on March 3, 2021 at 10:58 pm

You related to any Arms in Paintsville Kentucky?

25. Luevenia Pettiford on March 3, 2021 at 10:59 pm

Appreciate you, beautiful cabbage

26. Zaque Vynne on March 3, 2021 at 10:59 pm

Huge Green House and is completely connected to the Earth. Very dope

27. Patricia Dollin on March 3, 2021 at 11:00 pm

When I was younger, i decided to plant a garden.I was a mother of 6 young kids, and had no clue.I just wanted to save on money.We had 1 and half acre.what I can remember the was green beans and cabbage.I canned, cooked , froze, dried cooked sold and gave away green beans.In January and March I would go out in garden and pick these huuuge heads of cabbage that were still left there.I never knew that stuff could grow in the snow but mine did.People would ask what is that , I’d say beans and cabbage.I live in Ohio .

28. Azalea Acres on March 3, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Dogs didnโ€™t earn their treats for the day…letting the deer in the garden ๐Ÿ˜‰

29. lucylumpkins on March 3, 2021 at 11:05 pm

the flower you are not sure of, i think is a hollyhock

30. Josรฉ Daniel on March 3, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Kudos for the Video clip! Forgive me for the intrusion, I am interested in your opinion. Have you ever tried – Parlandealey Impetigo Goodbye Process (Sure I saw it on Google)? It is a smashing one off product for finding some amazing landscaping designs for your home minus the headache. Ive heard some super things about it and my cousin at very last got amazing results with it.

31. Olivia Chacon on March 3, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Your Garden is Beautiful thank you!!!!

32. Quantum Aquatic on March 3, 2021 at 11:08 pm

U should grow sweet potatoes you can eat the leafs Blanch them add vinegar black pepper onion and tomato and you got your self a nice salad to go with some fish !

33. The Southern Lady on March 3, 2021 at 11:08 pm

Flower: hollyhock. Biannual.

34. Theresa Threadgill on March 3, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Garden looks great!!

35. Good Morning Charlie on March 3, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Why donโ€™t you put a dog in the area of your greenhouse in your garden it should work for deer

36. Leslie Mandic on March 3, 2021 at 11:12 pm

I am from California, animal rights liberal (NOT PETA) tree hugger etc. grew some incredible gladiolus my fave!! So proud!!! Came out 3x to harvest ’em… DESTROYED!! by deer!
    Moral? Venison IS Good!!!

37. SOULSTARBELLYDANCER7 on March 3, 2021 at 11:14 pm

Great video. I’m in Illinois and got a late unplanned start. New to gardening. Trying to prepare for next season by getting compost going and thinking about an indoor or outdoor greenhouse. Space is fair for a small set up. Would you recommend getting started on the greenhouse 6 weeks before last frost (projected for April 18 next year) or at that time? It’s still cool here into May. I appreciate any suggestions.

38. Rodney Elrod on March 3, 2021 at 11:16 pm

Daniel don’t take it personal. There just hungry deer. Of anyone is to blame it’s you.. you didn’t close the high tunnel

39. buffalo1700 on March 3, 2021 at 11:18 pm

If Andrew Yang becomes president. Im growing my own food

40. Donna D on March 3, 2021 at 11:18 pm

Miss the Oklahoma storms.. Miss the Okies. Stuck in California trying to grow a garden…

41. Lorie Habel on March 3, 2021 at 11:20 pm

Looking good Daniel. Those deer will drive you crazy ๐Ÿ˜ฑwait till hunting season couldnt find them.lol

42. ILBackyardFarm on March 3, 2021 at 11:20 pm

everything is looking great!

43. Sasquatch on March 3, 2021 at 11:26 pm

I think the plant that hasn’t bloomed is a squash of some kind

44. Jack Heltzel on March 3, 2021 at 11:26 pm

Hollyhock is the flower

45. Quantum Aquatic on March 3, 2021 at 11:29 pm

When I get my house my entire backyard will just be a big greenhouse with vegetables.

46. Viktor Parkhomenko on March 3, 2021 at 11:29 pm

Why your greenhouse plastic, not polycarbonate?

47. Artist Group on March 3, 2021 at 11:32 pm

The best deer fence is a two wire fence, position one wire at about four or five feet and the second wire above and one foot wider than the first. put ties of plastic streamers etc to make the wires visible. this gives the deer a barrier they can’t figure out how to jump over because it appears too wide to them. I also use flower fences to break up the view from the deer.

48. Rebecca Sanford on March 3, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Garden looks fabulous. But I had to go back for the Bag-A-Nut ad for the tool that picks up Sweetgum Balls! They are the DEVIL ๐Ÿ˜

49. titus4166 on March 3, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Well, it’s not the deers fault. It’s your fault for leaving that back end open. They are just doing what God intended them to, and that’s graze for food. Deer dont know that’s a green house for humans. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

50. Pamela Weaver on March 3, 2021 at 11:34 pm

when u boil your beets dont throw away the juice. u can make beet. its delicious. my mom used to make it when she canned her beets. try it u will like it. u r the only one i have ever describe 2 on YouTube channel. I enjoy your channel and I enjoy your goats and your dogs