Urn Water Feature Setup Guide

Berwick Potteries basic urn water feature setup/installation guide.

PLEASE NOTE:
Depending on the type of urn and pond in your setup, the parts supplied may vary from what is described in the video. The parts supplied to you by us will follow the same basic principal as the video for most urn type water features.

Visit http://www.berwickpotteries.com.au/help/guides/ for more information or a printable version.

1. Olliver Gant on March 3, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Is there a guideline/rule-of-thumb for how large the basin should be? Ex.: a fountain’s basin should be twice as wide as the pot is tall – so if the urn is 36-in. tall, then the basin should be at least 72-in. wide or wider. I know the water on a urn-style fountain is basically draining over the pot’s edge, but I’ve seen fountains splash outside their basins, and then excess water created a muddy mess, and one would need to refill the fountain more often than if this were not happening.

2. duke vu on March 3, 2021 at 10:49 pm

Hello, where can I buy a similar mesh like yours that I can cut it to size? And does this mesh rust over time when in contact with water? Thank you.

3. Azeez Aboosi on March 3, 2021 at 10:55 pm

4. emilio j. arias su on March 3, 2021 at 10:56 pm

fabricadas en cdmx. por fuentes modernas cell. 5523254654 tel. (55) 76 00 07 13 fuentesmodernas.blogspot.com FEB. 2018

5. Kenny Shepherd on March 3, 2021 at 10:59 pm

Thank you, for the easy instruction!

6. Nancy O on March 3, 2021 at 11:00 pm

I have been watching fountain set up videos, and yours give a clear, simple explanation with video showing each step. Thank you for this.

7. Alexie Del Rosario on March 3, 2021 at 11:08 pm

The only thing is needed is river rocks which I likes when putting to ur fountains.

8. ibz121 on March 3, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Thanks for making a thorough and complete video on setting up a water feature.

9. Dennis Whitlock on March 3, 2021 at 11:13 pm

EXCELLENT video. Thank You !!!

10. Luke R on March 3, 2021 at 11:13 pm

What’s the the annoying dog yapping?

11. mickey p on March 3, 2021 at 11:16 pm

i thougt you would show us the led lighting in the dark or how the blub looks

12. marshall886 on March 3, 2021 at 11:21 pm

How many litres does the pump in this video pump an hour?

13. Annie Quirin on March 3, 2021 at 11:22 pm

Great video.. Where can I purchase the water reservoir basin and the cement ring?? I would like to remove my Urn fountain from inground to place on my patio.

14. marshall886 on March 3, 2021 at 11:27 pm

Is there how great is the risk of kids pushing an urn like this over?

15. Richard Habicher on March 3, 2021 at 11:30 pm

Very, very clear instructions, well done and certainly addictive a hobby! I have my plan already and will go on having some more fun being on permanent holiday at home!

16. x yz on March 3, 2021 at 11:31 pm

Urn is top heavy and inherently unstable. Not a good idea. The shim destroys the look. Level it in the ground beforehand.

17. Berwick Potteries on March 3, 2021 at 11:31 pm

The base that holds water in this video is made from concrete (very heavy). Plastic is also available for people wishing to sink the base of their fountain in the ground.