Cost Vs Benefit of Indoor Gardening

Ray’s 75 Cent Garden Seed Store!: https://www.littleshopofseeds.com
If you’d like to make a small donation to help keep the Farm alive: https://www.littleshopofseeds.com/Donation_to_the_Farm/p5068479_19694160.aspx
Your continued support is appreciated so much! https://www.patreon.com/praxxus55712
My book!! http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/RayBrowning

Be sure to subscribe to my OTHER gardening channel for outdoor growing, recipes, pets and MORE!

ALL Things are Possible

1. Sharon Hall on March 10, 2021 at 10:51 pm

Beautiful & inspiring. Like always.

2. itsathought2 on March 10, 2021 at 10:51 pm

Oh. I’m planting my winter indoor Praxxus cherry today! It’s encouraging to see it doing so well in the Voodoo plant. I got your seeds about a week ago. 🙂

3. Gardens & Crystals on March 10, 2021 at 10:56 pm

Hi! I just love your passion for your plants and all your great ideas for indoor gardening. I have a low light, Indoor Terrace Garden, with many plants now and it’s, as you say, constant maintenance. But thats part of the joy of it all. Lovely plants you have.

4. Wüste Gobi on March 10, 2021 at 10:56 pm

You really love your plants. Tough decisions to make to get rid off sick plants.

5. Jess Theory on March 10, 2021 at 10:57 pm

If Rascal could talk, hed have lots of gardening tips from his mini point of view lol

6. Donna Carter on March 10, 2021 at 10:59 pm

Have you done a video on monstera deliciosa?

7. Just Me on March 10, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Love your channel. Plant people are so chill.

8. Shannon Leslie on March 10, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Tryin’ to read your shirt. LOL!

9. Christina Hutchison on March 10, 2021 at 11:03 pm

Ray I have learned so much from watching your videos. I have two questions one can you harvest tomato seeds from green tomatoes and two how do you care for your elk Horn farm I saw there on sitting on your floor it looks amazing

10. Laura C on March 10, 2021 at 11:07 pm

I wish I could give you a love for this, well I can on facebook. Just listening to you makes me want to clean my bathroom and restart my aerogarden. I know it’s not your cup of tea but it’s growing something.

11. vmcougar in TN on March 10, 2021 at 11:09 pm

What a wonderful pastime you have, Ray. I know lots of folks with mental issues (the not-good kind) who have benefited greatly from growing plants. Outdoors or indoors growing plants can be so much fun. I used to have some of the loveliest flowering plants in my house. Then we moved here and I have decided this house has the wrong attitude for plants. That Cereus is lovely! Thanks for sharing.

12. Grant Raynard on March 10, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Thanks Ray

13. Barbara Dumler on March 10, 2021 at 11:14 pm

What a beautiful flower!!!!! Have a nice weekend!!!

14. Bernadette Linfoot on March 10, 2021 at 11:14 pm

I’m a bit like you regarding anyone looking after my pets and plants. I haven’t been on holiday for probably 10 years. Nobody looks after the dogs and chickens like me. I got into plants last summer. I always had one or two but now I think I have 47 and counting. It’s only since last summer that I started learning how to look after plants. I think you are cheerful and very practical. Thanks for your videos and greetings from the UK

15. Christine Borgatti on March 10, 2021 at 11:14 pm

I had 2 house plants that were looking so sad I figured I would move them outdoors and let them have one last season. I did little to care for them and by the end of summer they were looking beautiful. I just couldn’t leave them out for the first frost and moved them back into the basement under a plant light. The rest of my plants are up stairs so I am hoping anything I brought in will stay in the basement.

16. Adriana Elliott on March 10, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Hi Ray, your garden is amazingly beautiful. We, gardeners know exactly how rewarding is to see our plants growing. Thanks for sharing!

17. Donna Richey on March 10, 2021 at 11:16 pm

I have hydrangea plants for years and they never flower, what can I do to get them to bloom. Thanks for sharing, love to watch you.

18. Linda Mc on March 10, 2021 at 11:18 pm

It blooms only at night .It will wilt by day light

19. Glynda Giles on March 10, 2021 at 11:20 pm

Well said! I am an avid indoor gardener and agree that the pros out weigh the cons. Thanks for another great vlog!

20. Cathy plant lover on March 10, 2021 at 11:23 pm

I always kill the peace lily…………lol I’ve tried too many times to grow those…lol

21. Brad in Amarillo on March 10, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Funny… I can hear your Cereus plant saying feed me…..FEED ME! No wonder you call it the VooDoo garden. Where’s Seymor?

22. Veronica, Trujillo on March 10, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Hi Ray, how many plants do you actually have ?

23. EcoCentric Homestead on March 10, 2021 at 11:24 pm

I see a failed plant as an opportunity to learn. Did I do something wrong? If I did, I can learn not to do it the next time. But usually, it’s "what was the plant lacking?"
    Plants are always teaching you and you don’t have to worry about feelings or opinions.

24. Gloria Godfrey on March 10, 2021 at 11:24 pm

Thank you so much. What about the Prince of Orange? I was finally able to get one.

25. Sheri Armstrong on March 10, 2021 at 11:25 pm

Great video! Just a heads up on the 4 o’clocks – they reseed themselves heavily, and will come back bigger and better every year!

26. Ginny888 Cox on March 10, 2021 at 11:30 pm

+ VoodooGarden In case you need to know that your videos impact lives in a significant way- Just want you and the world to know that I"m finally with my twinflame/soulmate and while I did not believe in either as being more than a mere fairytale or label… it"s become hauntingly accurate…while these videos got me through the darkest of days through my worst true nightmares of raising 2 kids beyond 2 prior very abusive men. I kept being inspired to push forward and not give up on life itself. Your genuine teaching and inspiration to grow all that interests and sparks your dreams as well as dedicating your time to sharing your life"s journey of the plant and pets world have both reached and renewed the life of far more than myself I am sure. May your videos live as a legacy to know that all things are possible and no matter what obstacles you face to start the day with "Today is a Good Day".

27. Chris Pyle on March 10, 2021 at 11:30 pm

I hope it is not too late and you checked this flower the same night you posted this. It looked to me it was about ready to open. Mine usually bloom about 10 PM and the flower is done by morning. Why they are called night blooming cereus. They also smell amazing. When they start to open the scent is so lovey. You might be abe to just crack open your door to check this evening.

28. sandra saugause on March 10, 2021 at 11:31 pm

Had amazing sucess with a sun patient plant this summer. It got huge and always had beautiful flowers. I haven’t found much information about this plant but would like to try to grow it indoors. Do you know anything about this kind of plant? It gave me so much enjoyment all summer. Love all of your videos by the way!!

29. Psycho Rooks on March 10, 2021 at 11:31 pm

Thank you for sharing.

30. Elizabeth on March 10, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Queen of the Night – are you in for a treat!!!!!! You will see them for night time only! They will be finished in the daytime. Will flower for only ONE NIGHT

31. Tracy Dycer on March 10, 2021 at 11:38 pm

I really enjoy your videos on both channels. I find them relaxing and informative and they constantly give me confidence to try new things. I do have a question for you though… Almost all other plant channels talk about not doing anything with your plants during the winter months, no fertilizing, cut back on the water, and definitely NO REPOTTING! The problem is, that like you, I garden outside in the spring and summer and the whole purpose of having indoor plants is to still be able to "garden" in the winter. I have a bunch of plants that need repotting. Is it ok to do it now that I have time or do I need to wait until the spring? Any thoughts would be very helpful to me. Thank you

32. Cathy Steenson on March 10, 2021 at 11:38 pm

Wow, Ray. That is a beautiful flower! And no one made a pun, are you cereus?

33. Judy McKerrow on March 10, 2021 at 11:43 pm

Beautiful, voodoo garden Ray! Your 4 o’ clocks will eventually form a tuber. That’s how I bought mine this pasted spring.

34. Marie The custodial gardener on March 10, 2021 at 11:47 pm

Hello ray.have you ever thought about getting into bonsai.