Greenhouse Tour | A Thousand Words

Finally! I hope you enjoy this tour of my greenhouse, and seeing what it looked like before we gave it a makeover (basically rebuilt it from scratch minus a couple of supporting posts LOL).

Patreon: athousandwords
Instagram: @jenthousandwords
Facebook: jenthousandwords
Blog: jenthousandwords.com

PO Box 66
Hawera
4640
Taranaki
New Zealand

New videos on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at 9am New Zealand time.

Filmed with a Canon Powershot G7x Mark II

Some music by HookSounds.com

Some links used are affiliate links.

1. Seiyuōkami Himura on March 12, 2021 at 10:54 pm

How lovely! Looks very nice.

2. Lane Goodspeed on March 12, 2021 at 10:54 pm

Can you call a greenhouse charming? I think so! I like that you’ve repurposed so many things to use for something else.Frugal and fun! I’ve been meaning to ask if your neighbor wood let you paint the back of his shed? What about a garden themed mural? Just what you need….. more work! When you look out at the garden from the guest house window it looks pretty blah. Thanks for the tour and explanations for everything.

3. Norma Kennedy on March 12, 2021 at 11:06 pm

Fabulous, you have thought out everything so well.I have a little bit of envy, well a LOT of envy I have to say lol.

4. Chelle Beeby on March 12, 2021 at 11:11 pm

💜💜💜tfs💜💜💜

5. It's Mz Leah on March 12, 2021 at 11:12 pm

gosh funny to think what it used to be like. sounds like the previous owners must have had a party house hence the weird toilet in the garden and the bar they had in the ‘guest house’, looks fab! must be so cool having a look back at what it used to look like.

6. Au Jardin Croquant on March 12, 2021 at 11:13 pm

Hello, this is great. Having a greenhouse like this is a great chance! Bravo. Thank you for sharing.

7. misyelle maella on March 12, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Do you plant bonsai?

8. EcoCentric Homestead on March 12, 2021 at 11:17 pm

You have a really good looking garden! And the greenhouse is well done and organized. Good job.

9. Suzi SaintJames on March 12, 2021 at 11:17 pm

On the odd marks on the map of your raised beds, I’m sure you’ve tried soapy water, but have you tried rubbing alcohol? ❤🌅🌵

10. احمد مسرح on March 12, 2021 at 11:22 pm

are this house in taranka?

11. Nikki Rev ASMR Plus on March 12, 2021 at 11:24 pm

Love it! Turned out great! 🤗

12. Inez Nazer on March 12, 2021 at 11:26 pm

Wow..that is such a big transformation from what it was before. Well done Jen!!⭐ You finally have a fully functioning greenhouse. I absolutely love your gardern bed map layout. Its wonderful to keep track of what is planted where..and when🌸!!

13. J D on March 12, 2021 at 11:32 pm

It’s divine 💖😍😍I’m so jealous!

14. Nancy Bezzina on March 12, 2021 at 11:43 pm

Wow! From what it was and what it is now. Great job on how it has changed. Clever system on the door how to know what got planted where. I like it. I have been using white vinegar, dish washing liquid and orange sweet essential oil (it has to be 100% pure) to kill weeds and it works a treat but it must be done when the sun is out on a very hot day for it to work. Thanks for sharing a lovely tour of your green house. It’s like a little happy place to connect to nature.

15. Gigi on March 12, 2021 at 11:50 pm

It is a wonderful space! I would love to have a place like this. Thank you for sharing!