Probably the easiest thing to grow in the garden are berry bushes and plants. They’re mainly perennial, meaning they re-grow every year, and most are relatively low maintenance. The main thing you really need to worry about is picking the fruit before the birds get them.
In this film I introduce you to nine different berries that I grow in my allotment garden. Some may be familiar but I’ll bet there’s at least one type that you’ve not seen before. Let me know which one it is for you as a comment below. Or if you knew (or maybe grow) all of them let me know that as well.
More questions for you:
1. Do you have any further information on Jostaberry Leaf Netting? Or do you think that the leaves infected might be White Pine Blister? I’m finding it difficult to ID the issue.
2. What are your thoughts on the simple raspberry support system?
Recipes & Ideas mentioned:
Blackcurrant liqueur: https://lovelygreens.com/blackcurrant-rum-infusion-recipe/
Redcurrant Jelly: https://lovelygreens.com/making-redcurrant-jelly/
Growing Pineberries: https://lovelygreens.com/grow-pineberries-white-strawberries/
Interested in how I make videos? Here’s my essential equipment*
Main camera https://amzn.to/2HHa3bp
Main camera lens https://amzn.to/2UUlbF7
Secondary camera https://amzn.to/2YgcUgC
Secondary camera tripod https://amzn.to/2JGxDqE
*Lovely Greens is a participant in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Basically I make a small commission if you end up making a purchase. Thank you for your support.
1. If you enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe over here: https://www.youtube.com/user/lovelygreenstv?sub_confirmation=1
2. Remember to TURN ON notifications to know when new videos are out
3. Subscribe to my free weekly newsletter: https://www.subscribepage.com/lovelygreens
4. Have a question or comment? Please leave them below — I love to hear from you!
ABOUT LOVELY GREENS
#backyardgardening #allotment #vegetablegarden