How to landscape steep Slopes and Create Hillside Gardens with the Dirt Locker Terracing System.

Do you want to learn how to landscape a steep slope and reduce maintenance using the Dirt Locker Hillside Terracing System? After Watching this 14 minute video you will be able to install the Dirt Locker on any hillside or steep slope. You will be able to plant any type of plant on your Dirt Locker System, not just boring monotone shrubs but flowers, fruit trees and vegetables. You will not need to build expensive retaining walls or hire expensive contractors. Once the system is installed you will not have to worry about water, soil and nutrient erosion anymore. Call us if you have any questions.

1. jimmshorts on March 18, 2021 at 10:51 pm

but your installation has the Dirt Locker black plastic remaining visible. I can’t show this to my client. I need to do an installation that will retain sloe soil but where the system is not or barely visible. Look, the wife in the client couple is a hard sell, while at the same time I m sick and tired of slipping down the slope doing the work AND there is a regular daily migration of deer and turkeys which can’t can’t their feet stuck in jute grid fabric, etc. Come on inventor – give me a real true to life challenging situation wherein your system works but is non-discrypt

2. Veronica Zamora on March 18, 2021 at 10:55 pm

I just ordered online and haven’t got confirmation yet.

3. Ben Minus on March 18, 2021 at 11:14 pm

Amazing product!!! Will be ordering

4. Abhishek Basumata on March 18, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Supper beautiful Ideas. I got till now.

5. Madelyn Webb on March 18, 2021 at 11:20 pm

Great idea for sloppy hills, even just for garden design.

6. SpacePunk1000 on March 18, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Instead of planting can this just be landscapes over with rocks?

7. Santosh Chobhe on March 18, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Nice project, may I know what kind of material you used to manufacture the dirtlocker? What is the lifespan, durability. etc. My future plan is contour farming, terrace/hill farming at my native in India. Thanks and very nice initiative. Good luck for you.

8. Veronica Zamora on March 18, 2021 at 11:41 pm

does it include the nails to hold the dirt locker on the top so it will not slide down, once you put it in place?