Ep: 64 Planting a Montana Greenhouse

Do I have a green thumb this year? I have a surprise “vegetable inspector” who offered her assistance. Growing vegetables is a challenge along the Continental Divide. This is the first in a series of videos about our progress.

I’m a wildlife artist and author. I live on the side of a mountain in Montana near the Continental Divide with my family, where I write and paint about our frontier lifestyle. We left Washington D.C. when my husband retired from the military. We wanted a change, of lifestyle and we got it! I admit I’m a fish out of water here, and I’m learning how to blend my city ways with our new rural western life. Our new neighbors are cougars, bears, and wolves. I hope you enjoy our real pioneer experiences, with wildlife encounters, horse and dog rescue, baking, gardening, art, decorating, landscape photography, and much more. I hope to see you on the mountain, laugh and learn with me. http://www.quinnwildlifeart.com/

1. Michael Barnhart on March 20, 2021 at 11:22 pm

The new greenhouse plants/vegetables will come along really well! Great work! <3

2. James Fry on March 20, 2021 at 11:25 pm

your greenhouse video is very beautiful your broccoli looks like you’re going to have a whole lot and have to climb on the ladder again and you tried so unexpectedly coming up is pretty cool to your Walla Walla sweet onion. I come up really nice and so should your lettuce so good luck with it all and your tomatoes were awful large last year too so just remember all that God bless you thanks for sharing it with this hope you have a wonderful day

3. Denise Hupman on March 20, 2021 at 11:25 pm

This is a great video! I love seeing all the plants. Good job!

4. Dgindgi Marahg on March 20, 2021 at 11:27 pm

nice music

5. David Donovan on March 20, 2021 at 11:49 pm

Love the hat, you wear it well. Such an encouraging video. ”the thought or getting seed in some soil. Such great music, just seems to get the blood flowing. Thanks for inviting us into your life and green house, you’re the best !!

6. Deb Singleton on March 20, 2021 at 11:57 pm

Awesome green house. And i see Penny is fat and sassy!

7. Starfire Carkey on March 21, 2021 at 12:03 am

YAY FOR GREENHOUSES.

8. Janet Vazquez on March 21, 2021 at 12:09 am

Wonderful and VERY excellent Nancy! I love it!💕
    Love you too girl and your sweet precious dog!❤️
    God bless you both. Please include him or her in future videos whenever possible. He’s so cute! What’s his name? Please give him a kiss from me. Thanks.
    Awwww! 😘

9. drums2479 on March 21, 2021 at 12:12 am

Work and Fun !  There is something special about growing your own veggies. You have the Best Videos, Keep them coming. !!!