1. Paul Hanson on March 22, 2021 at 11:38 pm

Hi Kenneth, do you know the manufacturer of your ladders? I like the feet and rubber pads, they look as though they have a good anti-slip footing? What was the reason you chose them over doubles?

2. Old School Window cleaner on March 22, 2021 at 11:41 pm

That’s a nice set up mate tank boxed in is a great idea with a water level window.
    Those D I vessels are good and little tip for you if you don’t know already every now and then shake them about to move the resin about inside it prolongs the life of the resin and give you pure water for longer.
    I live in Birmingham and I tested my tap water the other week on thevtds meter it read 17 I was well shocked.

3. Jamie Jon on March 22, 2021 at 11:42 pm

Nice video. I’m from south uk hard water ,how do I purify water.allways enjoy your videos.

4. Mark Spicer on March 22, 2021 at 11:44 pm

Good video brilliant the way you boxed in your flat bed tank πŸ‘I do a bit of gardening and it’s a nightmare with a ford transit connect having to take trolley out and put mower and strimmer in cos it wont fit πŸ˜”!!

5. Richard Green on March 22, 2021 at 11:44 pm

How often do you change your resin mate?

6. PureClean Exterior Cleaning on March 22, 2021 at 11:51 pm

If you’re sweating you’re working too hard🀣.
    Another good vid fella.. keep it up.

7. FlashTechEngineering on March 23, 2021 at 12:01 am

Good variety of work you do.. keep up your good work bro πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ

8. Steven Hensman on March 23, 2021 at 12:01 am

I thought you were going to say your 280 shotgun

9. Reliable Window Cleaning on March 23, 2021 at 12:06 am

nice

10. RB Cleaning, Skegness on March 23, 2021 at 12:10 am

Nice set up Ken even though i had a sneaky peck a few days ago before you uploaded it mate. My van graphics are getting redone on Thursday to show now Carpets. Upholstery. Windows. Gutters, I’ve already taken off the Carpet & Upholstery cleaning specialists off. Going to do a video on it on Thursday.

11. Gregs Mowing on March 23, 2021 at 12:19 am

Nice set up. Have you got additional dead locks and security systems installed? Search Sussex installations on YouTube and see their videos for your van. Stuff to consider if you haven’t already πŸ‘πŸ»