In this Exmark Done-in-a-Weekend project video, we’ll examine the selection and installation of supporting plant material, a logical first step in moving beyond the lawn to create the landscape you’ve always dreamed of.
Unsure about what plants will best complement your property? If so, this video will shed light on the best practices and key considerations you should be mindful of:
– Picking plants that are adaptable to your yard’s specific sun, soil and water conditions
– Choosing the right-sized plants for the space you’ll be working in
– Selecting plants that vary in form, size, color, and leaf structure to maximize your planting bed texture
– Composing your beds—like an artist would a painting—with foreground, middle ground and background plantings
– Placing, and spacing, your plant material so they will grow together in drifts and not a series of individual plants
Watch more Done-in-a-Weekend project videos at https://backyard.exmark.com/outdoor-living/
Done-in-a-Weekend project videos are brought to you by Exmark Mfg. Co. At Exmark, our focus is on designing and manufacturing cutting-edge mowing and turf care products. We are passionate about our customers and our equipment, and we focus that passion on learning and adapting to what our customers need, both now and in the future.
• Learn more about Exmark: https://www.exmark.com/this-is-exmark
• Find your local Exmark Dealer: https://www.exmark.com/Find-A-Dealer
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ExmarkManufacturing?sub_confirmation=1
• Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ExmarkMowers/