Choosing Landscaping Plants That Speak to You And Your Yard | Done-In-A-Weekend Projects: Layer Up

In this Exmark Done-in-a-Weekend project video, we’ll examine the selection and installation of supporting plant material, a logical first step in moving beyond the lawn to create the landscape you’ve always dreamed of.

Unsure about what plants will best complement your property? If so, this video will shed light on the best practices and key considerations you should be mindful of:
– Picking plants that are adaptable to your yard’s specific sun, soil and water conditions
– Choosing the right-sized plants for the space you’ll be working in
– Selecting plants that vary in form, size, color, and leaf structure to maximize your planting bed texture
– Composing your beds—like an artist would a painting—with foreground, middle ground and background plantings
– Placing, and spacing, your plant material so they will grow together in drifts and not a series of individual plants

Watch more Done-in-a-Weekend project videos at https://backyard.exmark.com/outdoor-living/
Done-in-a-Weekend project videos are brought to you by Exmark Mfg. Co. At Exmark, our focus is on designing and manufacturing cutting-edge mowing and turf care products. We are passionate about our customers and our equipment, and we focus that passion on learning and adapting to what our customers need, both now and in the future.

• Learn more about Exmark: https://www.exmark.com/this-is-exmark
• Find your local Exmark Dealer: https://www.exmark.com/Find-A-Dealer
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ExmarkManufacturing?sub_confirmation=1
• Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ExmarkMowers/

1. rouge3031ify on March 26, 2021 at 11:17 pm

If i need something that would speak to me, it will be Zardoz that i go to

2. iPlay Store on March 26, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Nice.

3. Santosh Thakur on March 26, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Your video is awesome.
    Visit my profile and follow https://saanvigarden.com

4. Yo Mama on March 26, 2021 at 11:27 pm

I just want to know exactly what to plant in my backyard

5. Romaine Athey on March 26, 2021 at 11:31 pm

In my first work I always used Woodprix plans.

6. executivesteps on March 26, 2021 at 11:37 pm

The side camera views are sophomoric freshmen Film 101 junk It’s never worked and already a cliche. Drop it.
    The content was pretty good.

7. Argenta Robles on March 26, 2021 at 11:45 pm

This is glorious, I been tryin to find out about "landscape design" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Ever heard of – Giyily Landscaping Yatty – (search on google ) ? Ive heard some great things about it and my neighbour got cool results with it.

8. Preston Throw on March 26, 2021 at 11:48 pm

I’m really wondering how to plant a massive special donkey tree. It grows about 30 feet tall. And it smells like a donkey.

9. Debi Barr Secondino on March 26, 2021 at 11:50 pm

we always had a leafy green border plant,( my mom called wild violets) where can i find some for my new yard

10. Teresa's Garden on March 26, 2021 at 11:50 pm

New here, just found your channel. Im landscaping my front yard. Its a challenge cause it’s a sloping yard. Hoping to find some ideas I can use when I start planting.

11. D on March 26, 2021 at 11:51 pm

Why wasn’t the root ball loosened to help encourage the roots to grow in the planting bed?

12. Rafael Rivero on March 26, 2021 at 11:56 pm

Many thanks, been searching for "best garden landscape designs" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you heard people talk about – Giyily Landscaping Yatty – (do a google search ) ? Ive heard some amazing things about it and my mate got excellent success with it.

13. Yussef R Garcia on March 27, 2021 at 12:01 am

Which plants were those?

14. Pera P on March 27, 2021 at 12:01 am

Cheers for this, I have been researching "backyard photos of landscaping" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across – Giyily Landscaping Yatty – (Have a quick look on google cant remember the place now ) ? Ive heard some decent things about it and my colleague got cool success with it.