Solo Overnight Building an Earth Shelter In The Woods and Hot Berry Bacon Jam Bison Cheese Burgers

Taking a Debris Hut to the Next Level and Making a DIY Rocket Stove, Enjoy. Please Hit The LIKE and SUBSCRIBE BUTTONS as well as the NOTIFICATION BELL. Feel Free to Check out my Amazon Influencer Page and Follow Me on Instagram and and Facebook. Thanks For Watching.

Corporals Corner Website https://corporalaf.com/

Teespring https://teespring.com/UCX1ztT76CZfs29aGK9Nn7_A?pid=46&cid=2746

Amazon Influencer Page https://www.amazon.com/shop/corporalscorner?isVisitor=true

Self-reliance Outfitters https://www.selfrelianceoutfitters.com/collections/shawn-kelly?ref=s9jgxrwlnqv

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Corporals-Corner/516423848419768

#corporalscorner #shawnkelly #campinginthewoods

1. Carol Leimbach on March 29, 2021 at 10:59 pm

That’s the most beautiful shelter I’ve seen.

2. gabe fritz on March 29, 2021 at 10:59 pm

i have a shovel just like that but mine is from 1945 lol

3. Cole Crissinger on March 29, 2021 at 10:59 pm

What do you do about mosquitoes?

4. Thee Annabel Lee on March 29, 2021 at 10:59 pm

this dude just used a stick as a rake…Im fuckin done! XD Subbed! ^_^

5. WAC Veteran on March 29, 2021 at 11:05 pm

You’re gonna come back later to check out how it held up and find that Yogi has moved in.

6. patwxdaddy on March 29, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Isn’t there about a million chiggers in your pine needle bed? You need a drainage ditch in front of your door and out of your camping area. Like the rocket stove.

7. tmunawych on March 29, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Lame

8. DGAFinated Daily on March 29, 2021 at 11:09 pm

22:33 say that five times fast 🤣

9. Stephen Thorpe on March 29, 2021 at 11:10 pm

I watch these videos because they’re not full of someone acting hyper and trying to be entertaining. Here you get the information you need with a bit of attitude thrown in. Perfect.

10. Stanley Spurgeon on March 29, 2021 at 11:11 pm

Excellent shelter it’s missing one thing a fireplace you could’ve constructed a fireplace where you could keep it nice and warm

11. Deathwingelite Gantz on March 29, 2021 at 11:12 pm

6:07 So shredded & diced to the gills that the shirt must stay on, otherwise you’ll breach the Youtube guidelines on explicit content, right? 😂

12. Corporals Corner on March 29, 2021 at 11:13 pm

Corporals Corner Website https://corporalaf.com/
    Teespring https://teespring.com/UCX1ztT76CZfs29aGK9Nn7_A?pid=46&cid=2746
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Corporals-Corner/516423848419768

13. Ryan Devlin on March 29, 2021 at 11:13 pm

Bushcraft aside, Corporals Cooking Corner

14. Deana Wilt on March 29, 2021 at 11:13 pm

Another great video….keep them coming!

15. PaPa Kiff on March 29, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Can anyone tell me how he tie those knots. What is it called? Thanks.

16. ole Sinaloa701 on March 29, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Nice

17. Jane of Torquay FE on March 29, 2021 at 11:16 pm

Well that was a great shelter you built, what I love is your so neat and tidy. I can see you put in a lot of work and it looked much better than I could of imagined. What would be nice is when you have done all your building to your satisfaction. Make yourself a cup of tea/coffee beer and rest. Do yourself a chair with 3 branches, err no unless you knew how to make a seat. Enjoy what you have made its nice to see a man take time out a bit after all the hours you worked. Loved it all, thank you. Love and Light 😊

18. Coal Silvermuzzle on March 29, 2021 at 11:16 pm

First time seeing one of your videos, and subscribed. Just wish we had some of these type videos 30-40 years ago, kids now a days are lucky to have them, but think most of them are watching gaming videos.

I’m in my 60’s now, always like nature and being in the bush. I know a little bush craft, but had to teach myself what little I know. To be honest, I’m so fed up with the world and cities now, and just want to vanish in the bush, but don’t think my body would be able to handle building something like that on my own now.

19. Stompdownsavage All Night on March 29, 2021 at 11:18 pm

Laying down in bed falling asleep to this.

20. Ignes Pribadi on March 29, 2021 at 11:19 pm

bro not to be rude or anythng but i think you dont relise there is a sunburn on your nose

21. Shaolinfist83 on March 29, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Would like to know what chovel that is I cannot find it on your Amazon page!

22. gnovincejr2 on March 29, 2021 at 11:22 pm

OCD approved! Appreciate all the hard work! That’s one hell of a shelter…..maybe too good! 🔥🔥🔥

23. wraith0000001 on March 29, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Great shelter, great video, detailed yet simple to follow video. Doesn’t toast the burger bun.

24. Pinoy Rhino's on March 29, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Very nice

25. DingDongDaddy on March 29, 2021 at 11:23 pm

How long did this actually take to build? Not one day…

26. Jason Weninger on March 29, 2021 at 11:30 pm

That little saw is sharp as hell, looks like minimal effort was needed. What brand and kind of saw is it?

27. undermoss on March 29, 2021 at 11:30 pm

I have a problem with this. Comes with a car, lots of gear, cuts trees, digs soil, rips moss.. and still sleeps on rollmat eating bacon. He should be doing no food, minimal gear 72h survivals. I get it, he’s having good time, but this is leaves a huge trace. If that is his land, thats ok.

28. Ted Knudsen on March 29, 2021 at 11:34 pm

You know, after more than a little consideration, this might be the answer to my being able to retire. Definitely low rent, AF!!!
    😲

29. 蕉蕉康JJKang on March 29, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Hello, some times you build these cool shelters do you ever go back to visit them? Seem like they can last quite a while.

30. Jon Blocks on March 29, 2021 at 11:36 pm

Moss retains moisture. So wont that make your mud insulation weak

31. Juan on March 29, 2021 at 11:36 pm

32. frank Mo on March 29, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Great Video brother…..

33. Adio Joker on March 29, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Nice, keep going 😉

34. Sergio on March 29, 2021 at 11:38 pm

Next week on, my ex wife took everything in the divorce..

35. Philip Laurell on March 29, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Heaviest tent I ever saw. Na, joking. Nice job.

36. DRAGOUL on March 29, 2021 at 11:41 pm

Watched this first thing. In the morning.
    unbelievable Sir!
    Very impressed and inspired.
    Subbed!

37. QueerSwede1 on March 29, 2021 at 11:43 pm

great content!

38. Abhishek Duraphe on March 29, 2021 at 11:43 pm

Don’t you get bored eating bacon each time?

39. WIlliam WHite on March 29, 2021 at 11:44 pm

Not sure why but I feel like I have already seen this video like 4 years ago. Not saying you stole the idea, because these types of shelters are decently common, just reminded me of something deep in my memory somewhere

40. Dean Rock on March 29, 2021 at 11:45 pm

The jiffy pop was a nice touch , great build . Something I always wanted to try just never knew where to start. How long from start to finish did it take you to build ?

41. Pyro King on March 29, 2021 at 11:45 pm

i was going to watch be then u had to go and make me hungry with that bunger

42. Joe Soap on March 29, 2021 at 11:45 pm

All young people should be trained in survival skills like shown in all your videos.
    Food, Water, Shelter, Fire
    The basics are so important…. My granddaughter is only 9 years old and has been trained in these skills. Keep the fantastic videos going thank you. Zulu9 out.🙏

43. Ted Knudsen on March 29, 2021 at 11:48 pm

Bill from TN
    You sir, are right on!!!
    While some might think this is an entertainment vid, looking back on the last 71 years, I’ve seen situations where the information the cpl is sharing would have saved many lives and made many more lives more comfortable than they were. Hats off to the corporal, you do a great and much needed service. Thank you sir!

44. tftwstf5 on March 29, 2021 at 11:48 pm

Brother I can not believe the views!! This channel is blowing up!! My good sir keep it up. You’ve come a long way and the hard work you’ve dedicated to the channel has proven to be worth it. Now all that’s left is.. smoothin it baby!!

45. Gimme Head on March 29, 2021 at 11:49 pm

So all that skill, and you don’t know the difference between a stump and a log? SMDH A stump is what’s left when a tree falls, or is cut down. A log is that thing that you were calling "a short stump". (It was actually a short log.) How many "stumps" have you thrown into your fire place? I’m just giving you a hard time. Great job. TWO THUMBS WAY UP!

46. American Privilege on March 29, 2021 at 11:51 pm

Bad ass on this one

47. Jason Weninger on March 29, 2021 at 11:52 pm

The burger sounds and looks bad ass.

48. Lundy's Wildcamp/Bushcraft on March 29, 2021 at 11:52 pm

Amazing shelter I’m having a night watching your video’s and loving it happy day’s mate atvb jimmy from England 😎😎👍👍

49. Jack Stealer on March 29, 2021 at 11:53 pm

Took ten years more like gave you ten years

50. Ptolo2 The Z Guy on March 29, 2021 at 11:54 pm

Looks like that shelter would last a while.