After sowing tomato seeds, pricking the seedlings out, and growing the plants on, it’s now time to plant in the greenhouse. In cooler climates, or places that suffer Blight, it’s better to grow tomatoes under cover.
In this video I share my tips on growing tomatoes in the greenhouse including how to plant them, training them to grow up a string, and how I use clay pots, called Ollas, as self-waterers.
Along with growing my tomatoes in a long planter using organic compost and composted manure, I’m also growing two in a conventional grow-bag. Over the summer we’ll be comparing how the tomato plants do and any differences between the two growing mediums.
Questions for you:
1. Are you growing tomatoes this year? If so, what’s your set-up like?
2. Have you ever tried using an Olla before?
See the other videos in the tomato growing series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvcIjhASxid4KmtwcIhz9D4c0Ov2_tuLL
Interested in how I make videos? Here’s my essential equipment*
Main camera https://amzn.to/2HHa3bp
Main camera lens https://amzn.to/2UUlbF7
Secondary camera https://amzn.to/2YgcUgC
Secondary camera tripod https://amzn.to/2JGxDqE
*Lovely Greens is a participant in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Basically I make a small commission if you end up making a purchase. Thank you for your support.
1. If you enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe over here: https://www.youtube.com/user/lovelygreenstv?sub_confirmation=1
2. Remember to TURN ON notifications to know when new videos are out
3. Subscribe to my free weekly newsletter: https://www.subscribepage.com/lovelygreens
4. Have a question or comment? Please leave them below — I love to hear from you!
5. Support Lovely Greens https://paypal.me/lovelygreens — thank you so much for helping make Lovely Greens happen.
ABOUT LOVELY GREENS
#backyardgardening #greenhouse #vegetablegarden