SOLAR POWERED WATER FOUNTAIN FROM AMAZON

If you are looking for a solar water fountain for your bird bath, or any other spot of water you have in your yard, this might be the one for you. I found this one on Amazon.
Product Link: https://amzn.to/3cxdTAx

Watch this video. I hope it helps you to see if you like this one or not.

Check out more videos on my channel!!
👍 Subscribe for all New Videos

⭐️SUBSCRIBE – Reminder to click the Notifications ((🔔)) to be notified FOR ALL NEW VIDEOS!!

THE UNGERACHIEVERS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1sokaEdYW-6tA1KO_G8m-w

🎬CHECK OUT MY PLAYLISTS FOR MORE VIDEOS:

OKMEE SOLAR POWERED WATER FOUNTAIN FROM AMAZON: https://youtu.be/K6kzGhHypOQ

COMPARING TWO DIFFERENT SOLAR POWERED WATER FOUNTAINS FOR YOUR BIRD BATH OR POND: https://youtu.be/LqVSY3UoCik

GARDENING WITH WHAT YOU HAVE: https://youtu.be/qSWxSmwXCrY
(Part 2) – GARDEN IS ALMOST IN: https://youtu.be/-01rWuOQwJM

HOMETRENDS 10 ft. x 8 ft. Sling Top Pergola Review and Assembly From Walmart: https://youtu.be/6T8zGvOUiCk

Bird Bath Made out of Boxes!: https://youtu.be/iht9QmICM8k

SOLAR POWERED WATER FOUNTAIN FROM AMAZON: https://youtu.be/wxzHltaSp3w

♥️Follow my other Channels ↓

LOVEABUBBLE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXpRp657KvwD-2kVVVp5MuQ/
Diamond Style: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5nxb4wQobkBcvipiR2jAQ

Video is captured BY: DWU – THE QUEEN OF RANDOM
( All Rights Reserved and protected against unauthorized use.)
Music: YouTube library
________________________________________________________________________

🌿 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME SOMETHING OR COLLABORATE MY INFO IS IN THE ABOUT TAB.

1. yes350yes on March 30, 2021 at 11:32 pm

I did the same thing as Michael, I reamed out the the holes with a small screwdriver , water doesnt spray as high and con be controlled. If you dont do this on windy days most of your water will go out of your bath.

2. Renee Workman on March 30, 2021 at 11:35 pm

I live in a rural area & can’t buy these in the store so I ordered 1 off the internet. I never got my pump & the company deleted the tracking information & its website is gone, $30 lost. I still want to purchase a solar fountain from someone reputable.

3. clara bernal on March 30, 2021 at 11:36 pm

I love the fountain , i have problen to bay one only paypol so hapyy looking you thank you for your video

4. Gina Friend on March 30, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Good on explaining. Thank you! 🙂

5. zeejah on March 30, 2021 at 11:39 pm

I bought this pump from ebay.. direct from China … $10.88 !!!

6. Ash Green on March 30, 2021 at 11:41 pm

Very cool, but mosquitoes will still use that

7. santaclausnm on March 30, 2021 at 11:42 pm

so cool!

8. Rocky Pris on March 30, 2021 at 11:44 pm

It’s an very aomple mechanism, so.much time to unbox

9. flacousa62 on March 30, 2021 at 11:44 pm

That don’t look like any Amazon packaging I have ever seen

10. Gardening with Bridget on March 30, 2021 at 11:46 pm

I’ve been wanting to get one.
    I’m glad to hear they work well. Thanks for sharing. Nice work making the bird bath yourself. I like it!

11. Reãudan L on March 30, 2021 at 11:47 pm

It would be nice next time to tell us which one of the pumps this one was by adding! a link….

12. Mary Durup on March 30, 2021 at 11:47 pm

Haw much ?

13. susan kenney on March 30, 2021 at 11:49 pm

On May 14 th I ordered one from a site called WISH. They keep moving my order delivery date out. Now it’s Aug. 22 ND. DO NOT order from them you can not contact them. Lesson learned. I will order from Amazon

14. estrela davi on March 30, 2021 at 11:49 pm

Gratidão

15. Donna Luck on March 30, 2021 at 11:50 pm

Have you thought about painting the birdbath? I think it would be more attractive if painted blues and greens. That would compliment the water fountain.

16. marcia smith on March 30, 2021 at 11:52 pm

Unfortunately mine lasted 12 days returning it tomorrow.

17. Techno Soni G on March 30, 2021 at 11:52 pm

Wwaaao ,so cute i like it.
    Yr new friend here dn you.please keep in.touch

18. Rick Martyn on March 30, 2021 at 11:52 pm

Junk

19. Linda Duke on March 30, 2021 at 11:53 pm

Would have been nice if you had cut out the music all together so we could hear the sound of the water in the fountain 😉

20. mercoid on March 30, 2021 at 11:53 pm

I did enjoy the video. 👍

21. Sarah U. on March 30, 2021 at 11:54 pm

It would have been great to see what type of water flow each nozzle produced!

22. Joe Craft on March 30, 2021 at 11:54 pm

Use a small flatter ceramic plate, suction the fountain to the plate and the plate will keep it in place. If the spray is still too high. Open up the holes in the spray tip one by one till until you get the height you wish. 👍🏻

23. Rita Workman on March 30, 2021 at 11:55 pm

Using my as you speak

24. Attia Birds and Plants info on March 30, 2021 at 11:55 pm

Wow very beautiful idea please visit to my channel

25. Andrew Sukhdeo on March 30, 2021 at 11:55 pm

What the heck?! This is so cool. Didn’t know these were a thing.

26. Richard Silva on March 30, 2021 at 11:56 pm

If the fountain stops at night, what is to prevent mosquitoes laying their eggs in the water?

27. azimmey on March 30, 2021 at 11:57 pm

pure junk mine worked for a month and now runs when it wants to

28. Kate on March 30, 2021 at 11:58 pm

I bought one of these and it’s presence in the birdbath freaked out the birds so they went missing…..and 1 month later the solar panel decided to die. Cute idea though

29. Jags 22079 on March 30, 2021 at 11:58 pm

Not recommendable

30. Tamirez Natividade on March 31, 2021 at 12:04 am

Love this hehe

31. Susan C on March 31, 2021 at 12:05 am

Lay on a plastic plate in water suctions good. Add water every 2hours,

32. Arl Riv on March 31, 2021 at 12:06 am

I bought one and I love it,works perfectly well, the water flow is good, however it has to seat right on sun light at all times, I put it on the birdbath and the birds love it as well, they really enjoy their bath on hot days. I wish they will come in bigger sizes.

33. Kimberley Hosmer on March 31, 2021 at 12:09 am

How much is this?

34. darkknight145 on March 31, 2021 at 12:10 am

Most of these little pumps have a sliding gate where the water goes in, this can be adjusted to reduce the water flow through the pump to reduce the risk of water escaping from the pond/Birdbath.

35. Freddie Vara on March 31, 2021 at 12:10 am

Walmart buy a 10 dollar Wok paint outside add small stones so birds don’t drown can even make your own base blocks from Lowe’s. Or just take same idea and sit it n your bird bath less lost water😎👍

36. Hazel Carter on March 31, 2021 at 12:10 am

If the motor will detach from the floating solar panel, it will stick to the concrete. Your problem is that the suction cups are too close to the solar panel. If you try to attach the motor to the birdbath it will submerge your panel. Right?

37. jdarc2000 on March 31, 2021 at 12:11 am

Loved your video. Check out why it’s so cloudy at GeoEngineeringWatch.org

38. Anne Marie Schou Lund on March 31, 2021 at 12:13 am

I brought one and it only works if the sun is out otherwise it doesn’t work very disappointed I live I the uk so our weather is not sunny every day
    Not happy at all

39. Mike Morgan on March 31, 2021 at 12:16 am

Thank you for sharing. I have a dumb question for you. I live in Germany and yes it very cold here. What do I do with the battery or how I disconnect the battery so that nothing will happen to it? Thanks again for your video, my wife and I love our pump. Shouts from Mainz, Germany..

40. Cherylllm on March 31, 2021 at 12:16 am

All your water is going to DRAIN out of the birdbath, FAST! I mean in minutes which ruins the whole thing.

41. Programming Chicago on March 31, 2021 at 12:17 am

I have a solar pump as well. I don’t use the fountain portion, I just want the little bit of overflow so as to not scare the birds, and it doesn’t push the water over the edge. Just a light little movement.

42. Sugar Shack on March 31, 2021 at 12:18 am

The music on these videos is most annoying and absolutely not needed!

43. Szilard Dietzel on March 31, 2021 at 12:21 am

AliExpress sells them for 12 bucks. The problem with the wind really is a problem, you would want to put this thing into a pool at leat 1m in diameter, and use a piece of string and a small rock underneath to ‘anchor’ the whole thing into the middle of the pool. It is a cool feature otherwise, and for such money, it is a steal really.

44. Linda Watson on March 31, 2021 at 12:24 am

How long did it take to get it???

45. G MAN on March 31, 2021 at 12:24 am

mine broke after 2 weeks junk!!!

46. Monu Jaiswal on March 31, 2021 at 12:25 am

Hello Queen

47. Bambam NJ on March 31, 2021 at 12:25 am

Not sure why your fountain is pulsing like that (water shoots high then drops down, then back up again) I have a different one that I bought off of Amazon and mine does not do that. Once mine starts running the level of the water shooting up remains pretty consistent. Although I do notice that the water shoots higher when the sun is shining brightly. I am very happy with how the fountain continues to operate even with dim sunlight. It does stop working over night but as soon as it starts to get light outside the fountain will start pumping again.
    As some other people mentioned I also drilled out a couple of the holes (just made them slightly bigger, one at a time, until I was happy with the general height of the fountain water. The problem with having the water shoot too high, is that it tend to splash or shoot water out of the bird bath and then the water level in the bird bath drops quickly. I have also pinned the floating fountain to the center of my birdbath so it is floating but I constructed a frame with plastic "poles" so the floating fountain can’t move too much from center of the birdbath. I did the rock thing for a while but found it was a pain having to take them out and put them back in and clean them all the time.

48. L LP on March 31, 2021 at 12:28 am

I bought one !

49. Wanda Cordero on March 31, 2021 at 12:29 am

I bought 2. They are cute and nice! I love them!

50. Avitar Magnus on March 31, 2021 at 12:31 am

built your own local never buy china shit again!!!!!!!EVERRRRRRR