How to assemble the 4 in 1 Multipurpose Garden Tool

You can purchase the Multipurpose Garden Tool here at Deals Direct:

Do you consider the time taken to switch power-tools midway through a job time lost? Have you ever dreamed of a tool which was capable of performing four different DIY home jobs. We have provided the DIY home handyman’s dream in one product.
Featuring an impressive cutting speed of 6500rpm plus a few essential safety features such as a large debris shield to protect the operator during use.
FEATURES:
25cc Multipurpose 4 in1 Garden Tool plus Extension pole
2-stroke air cooled single cylinder engine.
75cm Extension pole for longer reach
Debris shield to protect you while you work.
Displacement: 25cc.
Cutting speed: 6500rpm.
Output power: 750W.
Approximate weight: 6kg.
Gasoline/2-cycle oil mixing ratio: 25:1.
Bump feed and line easily replaceable

1. Erena Cooper on March 31, 2021 at 11:22 pm

Is there a tutorial for changing the nylon. I’ve tried but the nylon doesn’t stayed fixed it comes loose when I rev it up and try cutting again.

2. Mel Smith on March 31, 2021 at 11:26 pm

What about the engine oil? How do I check the level? Thanks!

3. Mata Rani on March 31, 2021 at 11:33 pm

Do you have instructions on how to change the trimmer line. There is no mention of it in the instruction manual.

4. Shamrock Shore on March 31, 2021 at 11:36 pm

+ScreenWeaver
    @2:22…That should be, close the choke to start and open it when running.

5. min lale on March 31, 2021 at 11:36 pm

What is blade tool used for?

6. John on March 31, 2021 at 11:40 pm

If you start it as video it will stall.Reverse the instructions had few of these and always been choke up and down to run.Tried as stated and conks out.Presume the plastic cover is printed wrong.

7. min lale on March 31, 2021 at 11:43 pm

What type of oil am I using for little chainsaw?

8. audiovoxdk1 on March 31, 2021 at 11:44 pm

hello i have one of these not the same brand i was wondering is it possible to get parts the little lubrication hose behind the tank on the chainsaw has eroded away

9. Brett Heath on March 31, 2021 at 11:44 pm

motor has too much weight for trimming edges. not recommended for non mechanically inclined people as fixing is half the time spent together

10. david tuyamba on March 31, 2021 at 11:45 pm

Am confused what type of fuel do u use

11. ROBERT IAN WALKER on March 31, 2021 at 11:46 pm

To stop the engine, push the switch foreword away form the engine, not back towards the engine like he said.

12. Jeff Rogosz on March 31, 2021 at 11:52 pm

I have one love it 🤠💪🤗

13. venkatasamy naidu on March 31, 2021 at 11:55 pm

price

14. himas himashissain on March 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm

We’re can I buy this?

15. nerfnerfification on April 1, 2021 at 12:12 am

The coupler does NOT work that easily. I had to modify mine so it would come apart easily and it is still difficult to get the attachment splined shaft to go fully home.

16. jcr65566 on April 1, 2021 at 12:18 am

This when it new is a problem it has to ware in to work properly to be effective I found this out when I could not get the oil pump to work on the pole saw till they told me to mix 50/50 kerosene and bar oil then it only worked for a bit some time it take time for the pump to ware in The trick with this is patience it has to ware in I tried ruining the pole saw t with out the chain and bar on it, till I could see oil coming out The chain will take a while to ware in so you have to keep an eye on it till it stretch enough when it wore in it will only need adjusting ever tank or so the unit is quit heavy 7 and a half kilos for the power head plus the rest So I found it took time for my body to get use to using it. then it work OK