Mint Propagation is So Easy. Great Profits Too.

Find out more at http://www.neversinkfarm.com
Sign up for my newsletter at https://bit.ly/2GRYHNT

Conor Crickmore is a well known educator in small scale market farming and has been very successful at earning a good living growing vegetables on a small plot. He farms without a tractor. He also designs tools and hosts online courses in farming and gardening.

Online Courses can be found at – http://www.neversinkcourses.com

Tools can be found at – https://www.neversinktools.com

Equipment I use at Neversink Farm
Greens Harvestor – http://bit.ly/2v1A7sr
Paperpot – https://paperpot.co/
Use this discount code for 5% off @neversink_paperpot_5
Sillage Tarps – http://bit.ly/2v1A7sr

1. Kris Oluich on April 11, 2021 at 11:59 pm

My favorite to date is Mojito Mint. Nice minty taste and slightly sweet. Definitely better than Peppermint.

2. City Urban Farm Jim Peckham on April 11, 2021 at 11:59 pm

Literally just done this into cells to try the same thing so I’m stoked to see that it can become really successful … Thanks for the vid πŸ™‚

3. Anthony Hernandez on April 12, 2021 at 12:00 am

Can you do this with Mountain Mint (from johnny’s seed’s)?

4. Kamran Arshad on April 12, 2021 at 12:01 am

Hi, what is your yield per square foot / month, after mint has established?

5. JEIL on April 12, 2021 at 12:02 am

who buys mint?

6. slightly bonkers on April 12, 2021 at 12:05 am

how much mint do you get from harvesting 5 to 6 pots a week, thank you

7. D Burg on April 12, 2021 at 12:07 am

Mint is a great plant for rookies to grow. It’s basically unkillable & grows fast!

8. Colleen Rodamer on April 12, 2021 at 12:15 am

Omg love love love mint thanks for sharing your information with us God bless

9. A little dirt never hurt on April 12, 2021 at 12:17 am

I made the mistake of putting some in the ground, and my goodness is that stuff hard to get rid of! Love the idea of free plants via propagation:))

10. Derek Cope on April 12, 2021 at 12:17 am

What kind of "herbs" are yall growing up there? Homeboy sounds like he just woke up from a nap!

11. Maranda Quinn on April 12, 2021 at 12:19 am

πŸ™‚

12. CB's Greenhouse and Garden on April 12, 2021 at 12:19 am

Another great how to video ya done here Sir! Thanks for sharing with us!

13. John Deneen on April 12, 2021 at 12:29 am

Excellent video and great idea

14. NKY Homesteading on April 12, 2021 at 12:33 am

Wow. Interesting plant.

15. purpleman173 on April 12, 2021 at 12:34 am

Buddy I look forward to supporting you and the community. Going to take in all I can before I get my feet wet but once I’m certain that I’ve checked my list of do’s and don’ts and know how to start a small scale farm the proper way..in it for the long haul it seems I didn’t choose the herbalist/farmers life it chose me. As time goes on the more I’ve contemplated being confined by my job. Unhappy with the health of people, plants, animal, etc. I’ve been going to change the world or make America great again…for 10 years and I haven’t got anything but a damn 2×4 between the eyes to show for it. Haha thankfully watching you guys over the past few days…was the 2×4 I needed. You were a crucial piece of my puzzle that was missing. Now I see the damn picture I’m in awe! And truly honored to have a question answered from the dandelion video..I know your time is precious and for responding…JUST THAT!! Inspires me to dive in the deep end but not without a gameplan. Very excited..spiritually I feel energized…physically moved to make up for my time spent trying to change the world. Thank you Neversink Farm. I owe you a big thanks and to be honest I’m interested in your courses etc..so I will be on my way to Green Freedom. Much love and gratitude for all those at Neversink Farm.

16. Tarbox Farm on April 12, 2021 at 12:35 am

Hi Conor, thanks for sharing the videos. Beautiful farm. Where do you get your rolling seedling benches from?

17. Collector Cottage on April 12, 2021 at 12:36 am

Do you place heat mats under the trays or heat the poly tunnel during winter replanting?

18. Andrea Jones on April 12, 2021 at 12:39 am

chocolate mint used to be my biggest seller.

19. Ron Woodman on April 12, 2021 at 12:40 am

Great content, thanks so much! I’ll be enrolling in your course based on all the great videos you’ve posted on youtube

20. Belt King on April 12, 2021 at 12:40 am

Hands down our best selling potted plant is mint.

21. ZWATER1 on April 12, 2021 at 12:53 am

πŸ‘

22. Clinton Gray on April 12, 2021 at 12:53 am

Could you please share the band name and model number of your greens spinners?

23. Mio Giardino - Rosa on April 12, 2021 at 12:54 am

I once worked as a grounds keeper at a historical home. Someone thought it would be a great idea to plant mint in the ground. Sure enough it took over the whole garden and I was ordered to rip it out. It took me months to get it all because the runners would run off for several feet and if I didn’t follow it all the way I’d be stuck with another infestation of plants.

All my mint is in big pots too, lesson learned the hard way. πŸ˜€

24. yoni danor on April 12, 2021 at 12:55 am

Hey Conor, what soil do you use for the large pots? Thanks for the great video and for sharing your insights