How To Grow Your Own Plants – Basemental Mod Series || The Sims 4

In this tutorial, I am going to be teaching you how to grow your own plants in the Sims 4 using the Basemental Mod. This is the 3rd video in my Basemental Mod series. This mod brings realistic drugs to the sims like weed. Feel free to leave feedback or suggestions for future videos in the comment section. Happy simming!

HOW TO DOWNLOAD MODS AND CUSTOM CONTENT:

HOW TO SAFELY UPDATE YOUR GAME:

My 2nd Channel where I post funny videos:

Keep Up With Me Here:
Instagram: @JayNasty_OnTheMic
Twitter: @JayNasty618
Twitch: JayNastyOnTheMic

1. CR0PNET PRODUCTIONS on April 12, 2021 at 12:13 am

I am running sims 4 version 1.66.1020 ,i am getting script failed error while placings beds and other counterparts,i have the latest basemental mod update,still i get that error,can you tell me which version of basemental mod ya using.. please reply..help😢😢

2. Daishana Powell on April 12, 2021 at 12:20 am

I just figured this out last weekend . I love it

3. Jessica Ezemba on April 12, 2021 at 12:21 am

It’s not giving me the option to cure them at all. Any help? What else can I do? :/

4. Yung Bricka on April 12, 2021 at 12:29 am

Seriously dis Mod makes the game so much better Thumbs up if u agree

5. vernita gibson on April 12, 2021 at 12:32 am

Hey!I’m up early trying to buy some weed I like this mod

6. Tay Mack on April 12, 2021 at 12:33 am

Is it possible to improve the quality at all? I’ve tried to fertilize a few strains but I feel like it’s killing my plants. I hired a professional gardener to see if that helps anything

7. Katie Davis on April 12, 2021 at 12:35 am

How can we improve the quality?

8. Kev Rees on April 12, 2021 at 12:36 am

Only just found your channel and this mod. Does the quality of weed get better as your growing skills increase, like it does with cooking ?

9. Jaynetic on April 12, 2021 at 12:38 am

Awesome tutorial, never thought it would be a weed farm from the name but hey, a bit of surprises never hurt. *gets notes out*

10. Zac McCollum on April 12, 2021 at 12:45 am

You can, indeed, sell your edibles in the bakery 🥴. My wife and I had a game where we lived in an upstairs apartment over the bakery and sold edibles. We made it like a retail store. I haven’t tried selling it in a restaurant though. That might also be possible. Our bakery was one of our favorite games. It was a lot of fun lol

11. Nicki C on April 12, 2021 at 12:47 am

I’ve been trying to have my sims puff puff pass 😂😂.

12. Tommy Townsend on April 12, 2021 at 12:55 am

Yess, I downloaded this MOD yesterday and have had a lot of confusion trying to figure it out myself , this did help alottt 😅 I’m new to mods in my game .. very informative and entertaining at the same time .!