What Is Plant Prudently? An Intro to Green Alchemy!

Today I wanted to take a moment to give you all an introduction to who I am and what I want this channel to be. If you find planting and botany interesting, hit that subscribe button and follow my journey! Thanks Youtube! Plant Prudently!

——————————————-
Here is a link to my Patreon account if you would like to have your name featured in a future video! It will also support my channel and all proceeds will go to helping purchase new things for videos or for general housekeeping for the channel! Thank you so much for anything, because any donation is GREATLY appreciated!

www.patreon.com/TheGreenAlchemist
——————————————-

Check me out on Instagram, I post a lot of pictures of plants not seen on my channel!
Instagram: YTGreenAlchemist

#PlantPrudently

1. Marcela on April 13, 2021 at 12:09 am

I have had my coconut tree indoors for two years. I bought the sprouted seed in Hawaii. Now I live in Orange County, CA and my Coconut loves my bedroom. It is North west facing. It stands about 8 ft now with some husk growing on the trunk. It can be grown with some lice and care.

2. Segan Humble on April 13, 2021 at 12:15 am

What part of Kentucky are you from?

3. Inkpad's Playpad on April 13, 2021 at 12:16 am

My only complaint with your channel is that I don’t see enough of you! You’re one of my favorite plant channels even when your cat does not go under plants… Because with that one I can totally relate

4. Johnorsomeone on April 13, 2021 at 12:24 am

“Plant prudently”. I wish I had heard that before planting a store bought mango seed. It’s 5 years old now, outgrowing a large pot, and I live in Massachusetts. I have to either buy land in southern Florida or buy a massive greenhouse. There are no other options.

5. Joel H on April 13, 2021 at 12:35 am

I’m glad I found your channel. Keep up the good work!

6. Dana Krueger on April 13, 2021 at 12:45 am

I like your “plant prudently” rationale. Need to hear that more.

7. PandoraMega12 on April 13, 2021 at 12:48 am

Can you explain some of the things you learned about growing plants or the alchemy part

8. Wolfgang FOK [08U06] on April 13, 2021 at 12:58 am

what is the plant called on the very right?