Window Cleaning Solutions – "How to Make it" DIY -VLOG

DIY How to Make Window Cleaning Solution Business

Click Here to Get the Audiobook Now

Click Here to get the Ebook Now

FREE Training Videos Here

Watch “”TRUTH EXPOSED”
About Your First Year in The Landscaping Business” on YouTube

Watch “How to Make $1,000 A DAY Landscaping – Trimming Trees – Arborist Ladder” on YouTube

How much Should I Charge My Landscaping Customers?

Keith’s Facebook

Keith’s Twitter

The Landscaping Employee Trap Blog

YouTube Channel

Keith’s Google Plus

Whether you dream of starting your own lawn care, snow removal or landscaping business. It’s all a lot easier than you think.

With a basic understanding of even shrub trimming, tree service, horticulture, garden maintenance, arboriculture, flowers, botany, gardening or any of the above combined with a will to succeed.
How-To-Start-a-Landscaping-Company-With-No-Money
Keith-Kalfas

#Motivation #Inpiration #lawncare #landscaping #smallbusiness #windowcleaning
#egoedge #self-help #success

1. Jack on April 13, 2021 at 12:07 am

I use similar mix. I use various spray cleaners with vinegar and alcohol. denatured or IPA. for bjcket mix I add a tad ammonia which is akaline so good dirt cleaner. vinegar acidic so good for deposits from cal and mag. you know, baby shampoo works well to. has long and short sync det molecules so notice less bleed

2. Tropical Landscaping Services on April 13, 2021 at 12:09 am

Awesome dude

3. El Shofar on April 13, 2021 at 12:15 am

What about baking soda…? would it be of any purpose to mix it in the solution ? Tnks. Martin from Argentina.

4. Krissy's Cleaning on April 13, 2021 at 12:16 am

I have a trick to get white window frames like new using a "Mr. Clean Magic Eraser" I’m in Canada but also heard a rumour that those magic erasers are banned in USA for reasons of crime scene clean up. It erases the evidence. Lol do you guys have those available in the states.

5. Nick Medugno on April 13, 2021 at 12:16 am

How do I keep it from leaving streaks sometimes I feel like I am pushing onto the window too hard and it will leave a foggy streak

6. Eric Farris on April 13, 2021 at 12:18 am

Awesome Keith i’ve been waiting on this video. Once again you came through with the mentor-ship……What kind of belt is that? I wasn’t sure whether to go with the ettore or unger with straps.

7. nope on April 13, 2021 at 12:19 am

you are really damn attractive……………

8. andy hornby on April 13, 2021 at 12:20 am

hey Keith do you hot or cold tap water in your solution.

9. Cameron _Harris on April 13, 2021 at 12:23 am

Where do you get Glass gleam 4 at?

10. bluesman690 on April 13, 2021 at 12:26 am

Do you mix a certain amount per gallon of water or just us it straight? And how often do you change your squeegee rubber?

11. Ronda Witt on April 13, 2021 at 12:29 am

your ingredients are spot on!!! Never have to buy window cleaner again, and is so caustic to the lungs.

12. Cameron _Harris on April 13, 2021 at 12:29 am

I have a problem with water spots that just won’t come off If you know anything that will help please let me know

13. Sam B on April 13, 2021 at 12:31 am

I would ask "slow down" but lol. I had almost the same mixture except the peroxide and vinegar. The Windex seemed to leave streaks? I love RainX, got it on sale at home depot. The clip absolutely rules, customers love the Booties. You’re so professional they say when I put them on. Thanks Again for the Videos. Shout out to Detroit Sponge and chamois.

14. Window Cleaning BluePrint on April 13, 2021 at 12:32 am

Click Here to Learn More from Keith about the Window Cleaning Business

15. Nick on April 13, 2021 at 12:32 am

Some real stupid shit here man. Guy is a fast buck small business man. nothing wrong with that but I bet the crews he sends out don’t get a request to come back again.

16. Jack on April 13, 2021 at 12:33 am

they now have the LA Awesome cleaning vinegar for $1. so skip the other vinegar and get 2x as much for a $

17. A W on April 13, 2021 at 12:35 am

Hey keith, your dog could use some Angel eye’s, add it to his food and it keeps his eyes from turning brown

18. Gwyn A on April 13, 2021 at 12:35 am

Haknyeon doesn’t even deserve to be in the top 11, I mean he thinks he’s all that and stuff, which is really bad for showbiz ya know. I think he’s just taking up a spot in the rankings which would go better with other MORE TALENTED MORE NICE LESS COCKY AND LESS UNDESERVING TRAINEES. LIKE DID U SEE HOW MUCH HE SASSED FOR GETTING ALL THOSE CENTER PARTS. Like remember in the position evaluationnnnnn, his entire tteam was wiped out (RIP Hwanwoong and Eunki and ALL THE OTHERS HE GOT ELIMINATED). PLS DONT VOTE FOR HIM

19. Justin Keller on April 13, 2021 at 12:36 am

I have been a window cleaner for ten years and all you need is dish soap to clean windows. Give me a break DUDE you just wasting your time trying to mix a magic solution.

20. Joshua Sanchez on April 13, 2021 at 12:38 am

How many 5gal buckets do you use for a job?

21. Claude-Patrick tv on April 13, 2021 at 12:38 am

Do you mix it with water when you put it in the push push ?

22. YAHGOA on April 13, 2021 at 12:38 am

I don’t even use the vinegar. When I worked for someone else we would dope it with windshield wiper fluid when its super cold but only so it wouldn’t freeze. I never see the need for even fancy Dawn, I just use the cheapo Walmart Dish Soap..

The Soap actually cuts the grease on the windows perfectly fine (my line as far as clean is if I as a honest professional am looking actively for imperfections in my cleaning and I can’t find, them then its probably good enough for the customer too) and if you are only dealing with dirt/dust you can even get away with water (no need to be lazy though cause $4 of dish soap will make simply insane amounts of solution)

Used to use those pulex belt thingies but I find I can fly a lot faster if I just dual wield the T-Bar in one hand and Squeegee in the other (I do still like em for ladder work). Works extra well on hotter days as you can use them in concert and clean without even letting scorching hot windows in the sun a chance to dry.

23. Ronda Witt on April 13, 2021 at 12:39 am

dionized water is a must, the windows dry without mineral depositis

24. Ronda Witt on April 13, 2021 at 12:39 am

Vinegar is getting to be so expensive—–crazy!!

25. heavymechanic2 on April 13, 2021 at 12:40 am

Hi, saw your WCB link and was considering cleaning windows for other people because a customer asked me if I would clean their windows LOL! I work in a fast food establishment and clean all kinds of stuff, some of it is not very pleasant.. The company recently replaced the all-purpose cleaner (used on windows) with a peroxide disinfectant and it works OK on glass but freezes like crazy. Last week, I scrubbed the windows with a fishnet microfiber sponge I found in the car wash section, the windows look way better… I’m going to try the dawn + vinegar solution before using the store cleaner, the mineral stains are a real PITA.

26. PumkinWest4L on April 13, 2021 at 12:44 am

Thanks…you BOMB.COM

27. Evan Collins on April 13, 2021 at 12:44 am

Also, can you possibly make a video on how to charge for landscape design and installation? There seems to be no clear answers anywhere. Thanks brotha

28. The Notorious Angler on April 13, 2021 at 12:44 am

kieth where do you get that screen duster bro ?

29. SolarReturn on April 13, 2021 at 12:44 am

I’d be sad too if someone was playing with my ears and making me look like Dumbo! 😂

30. Jordan Hentges on April 13, 2021 at 12:47 am

Hey is this concentrate or do you water it down?

31. celtickhaos on April 13, 2021 at 12:49 am

I would try Dawn ammonia and water it works plus takes the oils of every thing

32. josh weddle on April 13, 2021 at 12:49 am

Vinegar? You’ll smell like a pickle bucket! 😉 Dawn and ammonia for me homie.

33. Keith Kalfas on April 13, 2021 at 12:53 am

How to make $500 a day Cleaning Windows

34. Russell Cox on April 13, 2021 at 12:55 am

It’s crazy all the things vinegar can be used for. My wife puts it in the washer every once in a while to soften the towels.

35. brianallen0826 on April 13, 2021 at 12:55 am

are you using vinegar and or peroxide when you use GG4 too?

36. Manny Martinez on April 13, 2021 at 12:55 am

What chemicals do you use to clean the windows?

37. Lee Poole on April 13, 2021 at 12:56 am

What buckets I can use for window cleaning

38. Rodriguez Luis on April 13, 2021 at 12:56 am

The world needs more people like you Mr. Kalfas……….Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Love your vids and energy

39. Cameron _Harris on April 13, 2021 at 12:57 am

40. Mr. Brickwell's GoodBricks on April 13, 2021 at 12:58 am

I had a dream with you in it last night.  You asked me what I had done to free myself today. I said I was cleaning the windows where I work for free as practice for when I go into business for myself.

41. Danny Guzman on April 13, 2021 at 12:58 am

how much per window would be a reasonable price

42. A W on April 13, 2021 at 12:59 am

Be sure to use gloves, if you touch your mouth after touching windshield cleaner you’ll be tasting some bitterant

43. Greg Lombardi on April 13, 2021 at 1:01 am

I was a custodian for 12 years at an elementary school and I liked to use vinegar on the classroom Windows..guess why?….because some of the women teachers would smell it and say oooh…smells like a salad!!!:)

44. Jim Chen on April 13, 2021 at 1:01 am

Hello, any ideas how to make windows solution longer on the windows in a hot day 30degress+? Crazy clean windows last few days, when the solution on the windows when I about to squeegee it and it dry out ssssssssssss I put 16ml GG4 and a bit of sorbo slide and some dish, still no work ~~ help me out

45. Doubleteverything on April 13, 2021 at 1:02 am

You say you can use tap water, vinegar, and dawn but I thought you can’t use hard water or is you’re tap water soft water.

46. Keith T. on April 13, 2021 at 1:02 am

Interesting solution.  I’m still running Dawn and water.  Do you fill the rest of the 5 gallon bucket with water?  What’s the ratio between your concentrate and water?

47. TexStar Lawn on April 13, 2021 at 1:02 am

He looks like a baby version of that dragon/dog thing from the movie The Never Ending Story.

48. Michael Braun on April 13, 2021 at 1:03 am

Great video Keith! You cracked me up with the puppy. 🙂

49. LocalTourist on April 13, 2021 at 1:05 am

if you swirl the bottle as you pour it will funnel out very quickly. and no suds.

50. Evan Collins on April 13, 2021 at 1:05 am

Hey can you make more landscaping tips videos? Like stuff that takes years to figure out yanno