Garden Planning | March Flower Garden Tour

Hey Flower Tribe,
Flower Farmer Kelly Lehman takes you on a garden planning March Flower Garden Tour through her Secret Garden. You will learn great how to plant gardener tips as she shows you hydrangea care tips. She will offer lots of garden answers along the garden tour . She will share tips on how to grow flowers in your garden. These are great gardening for beginners tips as well as gardening for experienced gardeners planting tips that will show you how to grow beautiful flowers in your home garden.

Enjoying my videos? Buy me a coffee πŸ™‚ https://ko-fi.com/kellylehman

Kelly Lehman’s Flower Tribe Face Book Group to ask questions and share your flower pics
➑️ https://www.facebook.com/groups/173080477731043/

🌸Free pdf flower tips download 🌸 https://mailchi.mp/cranburyfields.com/4-musthaveflowers

Patreon support ➑️ https://www.patreon.com/kellylehman
Amazon Shop ➑️ https://www.amazon.com/shop/kellylehman
Instagram ➑️ https://www.instagram.com/cranburyfields/
Facebook ➑️ https://www.facebook.com/cranburyfields/
Tik Tok ➑️ https://www.tiktok.com/@kellylehmanflowers?lang=en
Pinterest Page ➑️ https://www.pinterest.com/Cranburyfields/_created/
Our bouquets ➑️ https://cranburyfields.com/

*Note this description may contain affiliate links that allow you to find the items mentioned and support my content at no cost to you. This affiliate link allows me to earn a small sum when you use the links listed above.

#gardening #flowers #howtogrow

Thanks for watching the video Garden Planning | March Flower Garden Tour
Saving draft…

1. Truth of the matter on April 16, 2021 at 11:32 pm

My big leaf is doing exactly like you said! I have 2 new ones around a main plant! I have several different kinds of hydrangeas but my pee gee has a new baby plant growing up behind them! Do I remove them? Can I save them and plant them somewhere else?

2. Wala Eli on April 16, 2021 at 11:33 pm

I love your hydrangeas, they look very beautiful!!! They’re my favorites❀

3. Sweet mommy Of 5 on April 16, 2021 at 11:33 pm

Oklahoma here! I was just about to go plant more hellabores this morning. Thanks again for all the tours of your beautiful garden and the useful gardening tips. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘Œ

4. Squirrels are people too on April 16, 2021 at 11:38 pm

Lucy is absolutely adorable πŸ•
    I’m in the Pocono mountains Pa

5. J. Harrison on April 16, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Your garden looks immaculate – love the contrasting black mulch – well done! (Pretty already & the plants are still sticks.) Its satisfying to get a big jump on the season. I feel less rushed & can sit back and really enjoy watching the garden fill in. Hope you & Lucy have a terrific night! πŸ™‚(Jacksonville, FL)

6. Cruz Approves on April 16, 2021 at 11:40 pm

OMG!! You are the first person to mention that hydrangeas propagate in this manner. It has occurred twice in my garden and both times I was able to remove it and plant it. (watching from Belize)

7. Simple Urban Living on April 16, 2021 at 11:41 pm

Your garden is gorgeous! But Lucy totally stole the show πŸ’—πŸ’—

8. Sufang Huang on April 16, 2021 at 11:44 pm

Very nice tour. I fell in love of hydrangea because of your video. This year I planted a few Annabelle, but I don’t have much shade space in my yard. I am now a little worry about summer sun light to burn my hydrangea. BTW, I am in the same zone as you.

9. Louisa Le Roux on April 16, 2021 at 11:46 pm

Enjoyed your video. I’m from Miami but have lived in France for the last 38 yrs. Stay safe and see you next time.

10. Elaine Yakatan on April 16, 2021 at 11:48 pm

Will your farm be opened to the public this year? From Gloucester twp
    NJ

11. Bobby GreenThumb on April 16, 2021 at 11:54 pm

I found your channel today. What a beautiful garden! I’m in Vancouver WA. But I was born in Princeton NJ and lived in Jamesburg till I was five! I remember Cranbury! What a great place to have such a wonderful flower garden. Oh, I also have hellebores under a lilac that it propagating itself! πŸ˜…

12. Sue Langston on April 16, 2021 at 11:57 pm

Great show….Hi from Montgomery Texas…

13. MS Maddox on April 16, 2021 at 11:59 pm

Love your outfit, pink golf cart, Lucy and your plants! 😁

14. Kevelyne Purchas on April 17, 2021 at 12:01 am

Beautiful, job well done πŸ‘πŸΎ

15. cshamber on April 17, 2021 at 12:02 am

Your dog is so cute!! Also, I love how you showed the plants in bloom as you were showing them now! That is so helpful to see the visual of what they can really look like in all their glory!!! (PittsburghPa)

16. Amy Trottier on April 17, 2021 at 12:11 am

πŸ’•I love your adorable doggie! Thank you for all the useful information.

17. Pita Ontiveros on April 17, 2021 at 12:12 am

What is the name of that white hellabois

18. Diva Garden on April 17, 2021 at 12:13 am

Good morning mdm

19. happy memories last forever on April 17, 2021 at 12:13 am

Fabulous video , May you have a wonderful day , Best successful season , Tom ( Alberta – Canada )

20. Kevelyne Purchas on April 17, 2021 at 12:16 am

πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

21. Nikola Bozic on April 17, 2021 at 12:16 am

Hello from Serbia πŸ™‚ You have the most beautiful garden πŸ˜€

22. Mary Smith on April 17, 2021 at 12:21 am

I’m originally from Massachusetts, living in Georgia now. Much easier to grow here, one thing that doesn’t grow is lilac. Have lots of hydrangeas, roses, azalea, day lilies, salvia, Redbud trees, severe storms and tornados. Lucy is so pretty!

23. Veleria Langbehn on April 17, 2021 at 12:22 am

Very nice tour. Love Lucy. Ocala Fl

24. Lisa Hixson on April 17, 2021 at 12:29 am

You are doing great with your videos! Im learning so much and such a fan of you and your flower gardens. 🌼

25. James E C on April 17, 2021 at 12:29 am

Hi Kelly!

26. MiCa on April 17, 2021 at 12:29 am

Thank you for all your hydrangea tips. Following your tips I thinned out my two endless summer hydrangea as they got so crowded they had no air after last year. I finally fell in love with limelight hydrangea because of you and planted two. They are opposing sides to my crepe myrtle which is supposed to get 25’ tall, so room for the limelights. You and Lucy are terrific.

27. Valeria R. on April 17, 2021 at 12:31 am

Lucy is so cute! what breed of dog is she?

28. Kelly Lehman on April 17, 2021 at 12:32 am

Please let me know where you are viewing this from in this great big beautiful world . I love to see how our Flower Tribe is growing around the globe each week ! πŸŒπŸ˜ŠπŸŒΈπŸ‘‹