My Favorite Easy-Care Perennial Flowers

I’m sharing a tour of our Canadian flower garden and my favorite easy-care perennial flowers. ❤ Subscribe to my channel for more DIYs: http://youtube.com/thediymommy?sub_confirmation=1

Our Spring home tour: https://youtu.be/r6L2NcyyZnc

Dollar store garden DIYs: https://youtu.be/nnWclEMZ4nU

Peony care: https://youtu.be/DfSbvNNGgGs

Featured flowers:

Alexander Fleming Peony (medium pink)
Sarah Bernhardt Peony (blush)
Morden Blush Rose
Morden Belle Rose
Wild Alberta Rose
Wild Honeysuckle
Fireweed
Catmint
Iris

Read more about my favorite easy-care perennial flowers here: https://thediymommy.com/my-favorite-easy-care-perennial-flowers/

More DIY Gardening ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnWclEMZ4nU&list=PLdgMcYYc0hOsnAh91H3kuY69kn19_YyGv

More Summer DIY & decor ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpjA1eWmVeE&list=PLdgMcYYc0hOsDOd_WjIEJ2PCSxaBhOa2I

Shop all the furniture and accessories in my home here: https://thediymommy.com/shop-our-home/

Shop my favourite Amazon products here: https://www.amazon.ca/shop/thediymommy

Find more DIYs on my blog: http://thediymommy.com
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/thediymommy
Follow me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thediymommy
Pin with me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/thediymommy
Tweet with me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/thediymommy

Snail mail me:
Christina Dennis
PO Box 2733
Stony Plain AB T7Z 1Y2
CANADA

PLEASE NOTE: While I’ve made every effort to make sure this video contains accurate information, I’m not a professional and not responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may occur in connection to the information contained here. Please complete the projects featured on my channel at your own risk and consult a professional if you have any questions. Be safe & have fun!

DISCLOSURE: This video description may contain affiliate links. When you purchase an item via these links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Music: Jingle Punks

#gardening #thediymommy

1. Erika Arredondo on April 17, 2021 at 11:38 pm

Thank you Christina, watching this video gave me great sense of tranquil and happiness. Your home is absolutely lovely, being able to experience nature the way you do is beautiful. XoXO from Texas💟

2. Vananh Dao on April 17, 2021 at 11:40 pm

So envy of your garden ! 🥰 peonies are my favorite flowers

3. Lucia Benaglio on April 17, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Peonies were the flowers of my wedding bouquet 💐😊

4. Elli Ellitsa on April 17, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Beautiful house, beautiful garden!

5. Sabrina Thompson on April 17, 2021 at 11:41 pm

Really cute video, felt like I was lost in a meadow 😊

6. EverythingNlife on April 17, 2021 at 11:43 pm

Your garden and outside is breathtaking. You are so knowledgeable in so many areas, decor design flowers….I’m a little jealous:) thanks for sharing.

7. Maggie Baxter on April 17, 2021 at 11:46 pm

Your gardens are so lovely Christina. We’ve been adding to our perennial gardens a bit each year, especially to fill in those hard-to-mow spaces. Thanks for sharing….your home and grounds are beautiful and inviting. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

8. SANS VLOGS on April 17, 2021 at 11:46 pm

Lovely😍

9. Nadia - The View Is Beautiful on April 17, 2021 at 11:49 pm

It’s so interesting how even within Canada our growing seasons can be so different! I had some bright pink peonies in my garden from the last owner and I’m so thankful for them. I’m definitely going to plant some of those blush ones next year and the blush roses as well! It’s so nice to actually see them in someone else’s garden!

10. Allison on April 17, 2021 at 11:49 pm

Peony! My fave, also Dahlias. Such beautiful blooms, and so easy to maintain. Lovely garden dearest!

11. LaTicia Richardson on April 17, 2021 at 11:51 pm

So lovely. 💕 Peonies are one of my favorite flowers.

12. Artsy Cupcake on April 17, 2021 at 11:51 pm

I love the border around your flower beds! 💕🍰Maria

13. Nelida quintana on April 17, 2021 at 11:53 pm

What amazing home and the garden is so beautiful. I loved

14. Amal Yousuf on April 17, 2021 at 11:54 pm

Thank for that nice tour of your garden I was so happy when I saw u posted this video up today. I love peonies n roses they bring beauty to any garden. Where did u purchase your peonies from I would love to plant them I live in the USA in zone 5. I have three rose bushes but they’re not doing well though I’m trying to take care of them. Any tips ?

15. JoJo and Chelsie on April 17, 2021 at 11:55 pm

Just beautiful! Do you fertilize at all? If so, what do you use?

16. Susan Morgan on April 17, 2021 at 11:57 pm

Peonies please!

17. ramlinshoes on April 17, 2021 at 11:59 pm

Peonies are beautiful but they only bloom for about a week in May.

18. sparko2012 on April 18, 2021 at 12:00 am

Love Canadian homes like this!

19. MsMoua01 on April 18, 2021 at 12:00 am

Will they last in zone 6 Michigan?

20. Fun Garden on April 18, 2021 at 12:00 am

Nice video MashAllah

21. Feriel O on April 18, 2021 at 12:01 am

Absolutely gorgeous!! I saw that your roses and peonies hug which creates this beautiful full effect. I realize this takes years to achieve but I wanted to ask how much did you space them when you first planted them?
    Thanks !!

22. Cheryl on April 18, 2021 at 12:01 am

Your flowers are breathtaking! Peonies are definitely one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing! 👍🏻😊

23. pitterpatti1958 on April 18, 2021 at 12:02 am

As a desert dweller, I don’t envy your snow…but I DO envy your beautiful garden! How I would love to plant peonies! I love the lush green and wild setting that surrounds your home as well. Just gorgeous!

24. SSG on April 18, 2021 at 12:03 am

Lovely, Christina. Cheers, Ardith

25. Gloria Rodriguez on April 18, 2021 at 12:05 am

Amazing place God bless you

26. Sharon Hughes on April 18, 2021 at 12:06 am

I hope you will show when those other flowers bloom! This was a lovely video….reminds me of you!!! You couldn’t have filmed anything else to remind me so much of you!

27. Chrystalyn Sloane on April 18, 2021 at 12:06 am

I could smell those peonies when you held them into the camera! Heavenly!

28. Julie Blanner on April 18, 2021 at 12:06 am

I would have loved to have met you this week! Hope you have safe travels home! PS your garden is 😍

29. Debra Judd on April 18, 2021 at 12:06 am

So beautiful 💗 Peonies are my favorite! Thanks for sharing.

30. Cheryl Eide on April 18, 2021 at 12:07 am

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love them all!!

31. Lyndsey Buddington on April 18, 2021 at 12:08 am

Peonies are my all time favorite!!! Do you have any tips for how to keep them when they are cut in a vase? I recently bought some and put them in a vase and they never opened. They just turned brown.

32. Jaime cocina on April 18, 2021 at 12:10 am

I like flowers a lot and I use it for my dishes. You have an Interesting channel. Best wishes from JAIME COCINA 743

33. Miss__Giggles on April 18, 2021 at 12:11 am

I’m wanting to plant some flowers in my flower bed in my front yard. But I’m not much of a plant taker..wanting the easiest flowers to take care of but also they have to be shade flowers bc my flower beds never get sun trees block out all sun there sadly. Any ideas for me?

34. Jamie Andrew-Kromer on April 18, 2021 at 12:13 am

Peony’s are my favorites, they remind me of my Nana. She had tons of them around her house. I even dug some up before the house sold after my grandparents both passed away. I moved and dug them up again and brought them with to our next house.

35. Anne Trowbridge on April 18, 2021 at 12:13 am

Just beautiful! My favorites are the peonies, I grow dark pink, light pink, and magenta.

36. Addie on April 18, 2021 at 12:15 am

Hi Christina!! I just love your garden. Beautiful peonies and roses. Your meadow wild flowers are so pretty and very unusual. I love all the soft pastel colors. I hope you have a beautiful weekend😘

37. Jaclyn Narwold on April 18, 2021 at 12:15 am

I love peonies! They’re beautiful and they bring back wonderful memories of my grandparents farm.

38. Tammy Leer on April 18, 2021 at 12:15 am

Love peonies, but around here they don’t bloom long. Thanks for sharing!

39. beautifuljasmine06 on April 18, 2021 at 12:17 am

It looks so beautiful!! I Adore flowers🙏thanks for sharing.!

40. puplover on April 18, 2021 at 12:20 am

I always love a garden tour. Peonies are the prettiest too. Could the honeysuckle be what we call Vetch here in California? It looks very similar, but it’s more of a weed for us and I’ve never noticed a scent. Thanks for sharing your garden.

41. Ej Jones on April 18, 2021 at 12:20 am

Such beautiful flowers.🌸🌸 I love that your garden doesnt feel " forced", it’s very natural and free flowing. Might I add, your voice would be perfect for Audiobooks or commercial voice overs.

42. Mary Matthews on April 18, 2021 at 12:25 am

I love the peonies, however I live in a zone 9-10 area and don’t think they would last long here.

43. Chele Holsted on April 18, 2021 at 12:28 am

All of them were my favorite. I’m a little jealous that I can’t wake up to that view everday. That’s it, I’m moving to Canada lol
    Thank you so much for the video. Hugs🤗

44. Rukma Shrestha on April 18, 2021 at 12:30 am

Hi Christina, you have very beautiful garden. And you have two of my best flowers roses 🌹 and peonies. I have been searching for a video that is from Edmonton Alberta so that I would get better suggestion as I live here too. I’m in Leduc. I am a new gardener and I want to grow peonies. I planted roots in a pot bought from costco. I need more info on how to replant outside. And the modern Bush rose that is just amazing. I had it before but it died. Where can I buy the better plant. Please I wanted to chat with you about these. You sound amazing.please let me know if you are ok.

45. sparko2012 on April 18, 2021 at 12:33 am

Does anyone know if the morden blush Rose’s are sold in the UK under a different name? I wanted to buy some but cant locate any 😕

46. M on April 18, 2021 at 12:34 am

Such a lovely home and garden! God bless you and your family!

47. Perry Walton on April 18, 2021 at 12:35 am

I like your gardening boots. Wonderful post.

48. Cleaning with Tere on April 18, 2021 at 12:35 am

Beautiful flowers 💐 💕💕

49. Vicki Wood on April 18, 2021 at 12:35 am

Your garden is lovely! Thank you for showing the indigo-colored honeysuckle. I live in the mid-south USA. I’ve often seen white, yellow, and orange honeysuckle. In fact, the fence between my neighbor’s yard and mine is covered with honeysuckle in those colors. But, as old as I am, I had never seen indigo honeysuckle. Thank you for showing me!

50. Renea Teal on April 18, 2021 at 12:37 am

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely garden! I too love peonies!