WOW!  This New Garden Planner will TRANSFORM your Garden!

💛 📖 See the GrowVeg book here: https://www.growveg.com/growveg-the-beginners-guide-to-easy-gardening.aspx.
Growing a successful vegetable garden is made a lot easier with the right tools, and our cutting-edge Garden Planner is an essential addition to your garden toolkit.

Avoid wasted time and effort and start planning for truly abundant harvests by producing beautiful garden plans with pinpoint accuracy. In this short video we’ll show you how our new Garden Planner can help you unleash your garden’s full potential!

Start your Garden Planner free trial here: https://www.growveg.com/subscribeinfo.aspx

If you love growing your own food, why not take a look at our online Garden Planner which is available from several major websites and seed suppliers:
and many more…

To receive more gardening videos subscribe to our channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=GrowVeg

If you’ve noticed any pests or beneficial insects in your garden lately please report them to us at https://BigBugHunt.com

1. operarter on April 17, 2021 at 11:39 pm

WOOOOW THANK YOU ! THIS LOOKS LIKE A DREAM FOR ANY GARDENER!

2. Fish Family Farm on April 17, 2021 at 11:40 pm

So is this update going to have an Android version of the mobile app?

3. Shelly Fish on April 17, 2021 at 11:41 pm

I’ve just started the 7-day trial and have some points. I think it’s a great idea and the subscription cost isn’t bad. There’s some issues I’ve had though which maybe already have fixes to which I’m not aware.
    1. Paths: they are standard width and can’t adjust that, only the length. So if I want to mark a path that is much narrower it won’t let me.
    2. When using on a laptop rather than desktop the size of the screen is much smaller. However the webpage doesn’t allow for scrolling up and down in the menu section, only the grid plan can be moved. Only solution is to zoom out to about -50 to see all menu options but even then the writing is tiny.
    3. This is a silly point but, there’s no option for woodchip 😅
    4. When placing a background layout of grass/path of you put something else like beds, pots or other shapes on top they get pushed "behind" the grass if you click on it again.

Some of these may be just me learning to use the program so if you have some work-arounds do let me know 🙂

4. Timothy Michael on April 17, 2021 at 11:43 pm

WOW! This is so cool, It’s like the Revit of garden – yes I am an architect.

5. Carolyn Serich on April 17, 2021 at 11:45 pm

I’ve just subscribed to the Garden Planner and am working on my first plan. I live in Australia in a hot climate and therefore have a long growing season. the Planner in Australia doesn’t have a "split season" button which means I can’t create a follow up plan for crop rotation within the same year. When I try to do this it automatically sets the follow up plan to next year ie: 2021/2022! Is this going to be changed for Australia or do you have some other suggestion that would work.

6. Elegant Sufficiency on April 17, 2021 at 11:45 pm

This sounds brilliant, I’m going to give it a try as the subscription is very affordable. I’m about to go into my second growing year and was going to make my plan on an excel spreadsheet (last year I just sketched out on a notepad) but this will save me so much time. I use a mix of traditional and SFG spacing, and I’m trying to get into successional planting so this will meet all of my needs. I’ll let you know how I get on! 💚

7. amaryl23 on April 17, 2021 at 11:46 pm

Can it work with oddly shaped gardens at all, please? We’re buying our first house (move in in May, so odd time for restarting a garden, perhaps the following year would be better!) and the garden areas are all triangular, so square and rectangular planting is automatically largely out of the window… I love the features of your planner, so I’d be keen to use it, if it can accommodate odd shapes too! ☺️

8. Adam Ballah on April 17, 2021 at 11:47 pm

I still recommend the lock feature for things you don’t want to move. so that you cant select it by accident. also it would be great to have an advanced tab with more setting so not to confuse people who want a basic setup. Looks great so far.

9. Linda Ramsey on April 17, 2021 at 11:48 pm

Will all the data from previous years be lost? My layout and plants?

10. Athena Rork on April 17, 2021 at 11:48 pm

Is there an option for any strawbale gardening? Thank you so much for your time and effort on this video. 🙂

11. dragtec009 on April 17, 2021 at 11:49 pm

does this have the option to change recommend plant spacing if you want to increase the density ? also can you do it by .5ft instead of 1ft?

12. G M on April 17, 2021 at 11:50 pm

This looks so cool. Do you have tropical plants in your planner for places like Florida with a subtropical climate?

13. Adam Rudmik on April 17, 2021 at 11:51 pm

You should add a feature to predict sunlight. You could have size of things like fences, houses, trees and the direction of the sunlight to predict hours of sunlight. You could add in plant heights to predict how to arrange plants so that they are shaded by others properly so that intercropping can be planned for. Looking forward to continued improvements to this software

14. Michelle D on April 17, 2021 at 11:52 pm

When will this work on ipads? Looking for something I don’t need to buy a bt mouse to use.

15. MissNebulosity on April 17, 2021 at 11:52 pm

WOW

16. Shelley J on April 17, 2021 at 11:52 pm

How come there’s no trellis option in the garden planner? Seems like a very common garden item to omit, i’ve had to add a fence to my plan instead.

17. Wes D on April 17, 2021 at 11:54 pm

I use this software for my garden and my allotment and I love it. Wouldn’t be without it now. Great.

18. Tara Moon on April 17, 2021 at 11:54 pm

I am a little confused; I saw a similar garden planning app on the almanac and mother earth news websites which had the exact same wording and screenshots. Just want to confirm whether they are all pointing to the same service!

19. sunalwaysshinesonTVs on April 17, 2021 at 11:56 pm

A plug in or integration with FarmBot would be pretty cool.

20. Ian Perrett on April 17, 2021 at 11:58 pm

How about an app for mobile?

21. Wolfgang John on April 17, 2021 at 11:59 pm

Is there a search function for the plant selection list? Finding the english name for a (exotic) plant can be a real pain, if english ist not the main language.
    The printing in the old planner left room for improvement.

22. Incognegro on April 18, 2021 at 12:04 am

In this new version, SFG doesn’t click-to-grid. I spent a crazy amount of time getting all the squares to line up in my raised beds. Is this something that can be fixed in a future update?

23. Phyllis Elnes on April 18, 2021 at 12:04 am

I can’t get the video sound to play, so have no idea what the guy is telling me.:(

24. Bergfrid Skaara Dias on April 18, 2021 at 12:05 am

does it automatically update for us who have a subscription to the old planner, or do we need a different sub?

25. nysigal on April 18, 2021 at 12:05 am

Add Oregano!

26. GrowVeg on April 18, 2021 at 12:07 am

For anyone looking for the link to the new Garden Planner, you can create a free 7-day trial here: https://www.growveg.com/garden-planner-intro.aspx

27. Toni Pollack on April 18, 2021 at 12:09 am

Is there and ETA for tablets? I keep mine with me in the garden and comes in very handy for notes and changes.

28. zeni789 on April 18, 2021 at 12:09 am

how do i delete veg beds on the planner ? i cant seem to..

29. Kyla RC on April 18, 2021 at 12:11 am

Just preordered your book. Love your videos, thanks!

30. queenSummerKeli on April 18, 2021 at 12:12 am

Wow!!! This is sp great!

31. Chava Chava on April 18, 2021 at 12:12 am

Hi, I was hoping for a customer service number to ask my questions. I notice this is created in the uk. Will this garden planner work in the US? Thanks

32. Real Scottish Views on April 18, 2021 at 12:15 am

iv got far too much concerns over what is going into growing food.https://youtu.be/wXyKHgH_4t0

33. SkinnyGreens on April 18, 2021 at 12:16 am

This looks like an amazing resource! Well done and thank you! I’ll be investing when it comes to planning my garden in the coming year.

34. Robert Bee on April 18, 2021 at 12:18 am

What can I use to take a piece of google maps and then apply tags to a grid to identify all my trees? Is there an application that is easy to use for this?

35. paradoxbound on April 18, 2021 at 12:19 am

My partner and I think the app is brilliant but would love an offline version for off grid smallholding. Please consider making a version that could run on a raspberry Pi or similar. I would happily pay extra for such a product.

36. Gary C. on April 18, 2021 at 12:20 am

What’s the difference between Annual Subscription $29 and 1 Year Subscription $40?

37. Killthebatsman on April 18, 2021 at 12:21 am

I tried the trial version and it doesn’t let me decide if I want to start some plants earlier indoors or not… 🙁 for example, Chinese Cabbage id like to start indoors earlier but it doesn’t let me… I can’t simply do it earlier because then the timing would be off in terms of weather.

38. K Linzey on April 18, 2021 at 12:22 am

This application is amazing – I bought it when I started my first serious garden in this region, and I found it to be indispensible.

Fast forward to now, and I can view it on my mobile device while in the garden. I can make notes in the journal, and come inside to adjust my plan.

Once it has touch capability, this will become the perfect gardening tool…so in less than a year, my subscription will allow me to year-round garden! Subbed for life!

39. Sow Enchanted Irish Kitchen Garden & Allotment on April 18, 2021 at 12:23 am

Excited to start this tomorrow, I had hope to do it last growing year but things went crazy 😝 so tomorrow I will be. Fantastic planner and fantastic channel 💚 Geri

40. Jackie Red Barn Farm of the Ozarks on April 18, 2021 at 12:23 am

I am sooo happy with the updated version <3

41. Gretchen Bell on April 18, 2021 at 12:25 am

I don’t see a lot of flowers in this planner. I am taking a break from veggies this year and was really looking forward to ideas for flowers. Does anyone know if future developments will include more flower choices?

42. Lisa Warmoth on April 18, 2021 at 12:25 am

So its only $70 for 2 years? I’m ditching my older round raised beds and putting in several larger rectangle gardening beds in spring 2021. This garden planner is just what I need because I plant a ton. Also do succession planting so this would be very helpful to have to keep track of everything.

43. Deleaiah Vaughn on April 18, 2021 at 12:28 am

Are there any plans for tutorials of the new planner? This is my first year using it and am finding it difficult to reconcile the new planner to the old tutorials.

44. Doug Watterson on April 18, 2021 at 12:29 am

This looks great. How much per year for subscription?

45. Kim Williams on April 18, 2021 at 12:30 am

Great video ☺️ 👌 please feel free to check out my brother Wayne his garden utube channel ThePlantaholic capital T and P his head Gardner holitcualrist at Birmingham botanical gardens UK

46. Jana Kuplic on April 18, 2021 at 12:31 am

Hi! The planner looks really good! Love the covered beds feature.
    Questions please: I’ve got the planner on my iPhone too so I can make changes at the garden.
    1) the experience didn’t seem to change on iPhone – did you redesign the mobile as well?
    2) The app doesn’t seem to sync with my desktop changes I made yesterday. Do I need to reload the app?
    3) I don’t see the Notes option on the mobile app.
    Thanks!

47. J Tait on April 18, 2021 at 12:32 am

still doesn’t work on ipad or google nexus tablet which would be most convienient thing to take into the garden ?

48. Eric Gain on April 18, 2021 at 12:32 am

That looks very square. I have round key gardens. Can this thing do round key gardens?

49. Elaine Hutchinson on April 18, 2021 at 12:35 am

Can you use it with Android phones

50. Felicity Stitches on April 18, 2021 at 12:36 am

Can I used this on my 2020 iPad Pro? I have the magic keyboard with trackpad.