2020 Cool Lawn Tools & Garden Less than $25!

Best tool picks for lawn, gardening and landscaping that deliver amazing value and high quality all for under $25 with shipping. My personal tools that I use and love that can work for you and make yard work easier.

Sharpal 103N All-In-1 Knife, Pruner, Axe & Tool Sharpener: https://amzn.to/2HmiVS1
Hori Hori: https://amzn.to/2ZcfN6j
Pruners: https://amzn.to/2KRv9Ew
Fiskars Shovel: https://amzn.to/2TVIgaJ
Safety Glasses: https://amzn.to/2ZrsK7K
Compact Saw: https://amzn.to/2HnOKKt

DISCLAIMER: This video, description and comments contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!

Check me out on Instagram for great photos and more project updates

Safety:
Due to factors beyond the control of Silver Cymbal, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. Silver Cymbal assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Silver Cymbal recommends safe practices when working on machines and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Silver Cymbal, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Silver Cymbal.

1. Toby and James Goldsmith on April 18, 2021 at 11:52 pm

I like your videos!

2. Denise Morton on April 18, 2021 at 11:54 pm

compact saw on amazon 27.00 not under 25.00

3. Ken C on April 18, 2021 at 11:55 pm

Underrated video. Should definitely have more views than this. Very informative.

4. D M on April 18, 2021 at 11:55 pm

I have the Corona Extendable Pole Saw/Pruner. The Blade design is superior. A 6" branch 14′ up is no match for Corona’s sharktooth type design. I have been using old wood handle saws, but now I must get a Folding Corona, thanks to Silver Cymbal.

5. Jimmy Frost on April 18, 2021 at 11:56 pm

After subscribing at the start of this summer, I can honestly say that these videos have helped me make my lawn and garden look a LOT better, making me the "go to" guy in my neighborhood. People think I’m such a genius when I’m actually only parroting what I learned from Silver Cymbal. Although they do freak a little when I pull out my Hori Hori because that’s a pretty intimidating looking lawn tool. I even had a police officer take it from me and ask "what’s this for?" Thank God I watched the video and could explain all the neat things you could do with it.

The reason I liked this video was because as I watched it, I could say, "Got it, got it, got it, need it, got it, need it." Agree 100%, safety glasses are a MUST HAVE/MUST USE.

6. Richard Stewart on April 18, 2021 at 11:56 pm

Nice informative video as usual. I only have one issue with your list here and that is the safety glasses. For the majority of Americans, the style of safety glasses you recommend from 3m are useless because we all need to wear glasses to see correctly and have to use the other version to work with, or use actual goggles which are extremely uncomfortable in the hot summer months. I do appreciate your effort here to point out the sealing ability of these safety glasses, however, It would have been a bit more useful to have seen something for those of us that do not have perfect eyesight.

7. T H on April 18, 2021 at 11:57 pm

Great video. Please do more of these with higher price ranges.

8. A. Atta on April 18, 2021 at 11:58 pm

Big Thank you for guiding me to those safety glasses. Man what a great price and fantastic glasses. Already had some of the items you mentioned but needed safety glasses and these fit the bill. Great videos! Keep them coming!

9. Silver Cymbal on April 19, 2021 at 12:00 am

See the products from this video here: Sharpener: https://amzn.to/2HmiVS1 – Hori Hori: https://amzn.to/2ZcfN6j – Pruners: https://amzn.to/2KRv9Ew -Shovel: https://amzn.to/2TVIgaJ – Glasses: https://amzn.to/2ZrsK7K -Saw: https://amzn.to/2HnOKKt

10. Geriann Roth on April 19, 2021 at 12:01 am

Thanks for these suggestions tried & true

11. The Lawn Mower on April 19, 2021 at 12:02 am

Great video. Very relevant to a lot of people. I have those Corona pruners. I have a lot of Corona stuff. Rock solid they are. If they only made lawn mowers…

12. Willie Carden on April 19, 2021 at 12:02 am

You do such an awesome job! I have learned so much from your channel. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Keep’em coming.

13. Smileyman on April 19, 2021 at 12:04 am

Thanks for doing these videos I really appreciate the  informative view you provide .

14. JUAN REYES on April 19, 2021 at 12:05 am

Excellent video. Useful information/ products! First on my list will be the hori hori!

15. Donald A on April 19, 2021 at 12:08 am

Them safety glasses are made by multiple different companies and I love my 3 pair. The yellow act like they have night vision as the sun goes down. You’ll take them off and say, what the he** or heck for younger children. Seriously they are awesome. I also already bought the sharpener and within 24 hours of you showing it on your show. I bought it off eBay.

16. bj tx on April 19, 2021 at 12:11 am

Thank you for the economical & useful suggestions. First, I bought the safety glasses, then the Square Garden Spade. The remaining tools are in my cart for future purchase. ( Hope to buy a torch later). I look forward to your upcoming vids — keep up the great work.!

17. John G on April 19, 2021 at 12:12 am

Very well done video on some good products. I own a pair of the Corona by pass primers for trimming my roses, and I really like them, and their inexpensive. Thanks

18. Brad Barr on April 19, 2021 at 12:13 am

Ordered one of the sharpeners tonight! Thanks

19. john hall on April 19, 2021 at 12:14 am

Can you provide the link for each item? Only see shovel link

20. Marvin Mensah on April 19, 2021 at 12:14 am

@silver Cymbal I’m finding it difficult to find aerator and dethatcher to purchase

21. tv box on April 19, 2021 at 12:15 am

Love the videos but those 3m glasses are not very good for me. Bought 2 because of this video, they must be for people with small narrow faces because they didn’t fit and seal my face. I had to take off the gasket which defeats the whole purpose in the first place. Keep making great videos though.

22. James Reyna on April 19, 2021 at 12:19 am

Bought the hori hori based on your recommendation. Great tool! I use it a lot

23. Jager Gerg on April 19, 2021 at 12:21 am

I have a folding saw as well, an excellent tool, cuts super fast and doesn’t get stuck.

24. Barb Froede on April 19, 2021 at 12:26 am

I’m flipping out seeing the hori hori and the shovel. Didn’t see the shovel listed, but I ordered the glasses, hori hori, the sharpener and would love the shovel for edging! Centipede sucks!

25. AKIYIAKELLY on April 19, 2021 at 12:27 am

🙂

26. Duck Moore on April 19, 2021 at 12:28 am

⚠️When sharpening ANYTHING with a hinge (scissors, sheers, pruners, etc) make sure the sharpener ONLY sharpens ONE SIDE.
    If you sharpen both sides of the blades, the blade and it’s partner can’t make a tight fit and you DESTROY the tool.
    Something to remember. Check and make sure your tool is sharpened on both sides before putting in a sharpener that does both sides. Single side sharpeners DO exist. (The terminology us sharpeners use are “double BEVEL” and “single BEVEL”).⚠️

27. Cee Cee on April 19, 2021 at 12:29 am

Dude, excellent recommendations! I see some Christmas gifts in someone’s future 🙌🏼

28. Barry Moss on April 19, 2021 at 12:30 am

Love the shovel. Makes perfect edges around my flower beds. I just might have to pick up a couple more of these tools. Thanks

29. Tom Jones on April 19, 2021 at 12:30 am

Few people without special training can pick out quality products so well. You’ve said you are a computer guy but I can’t help wonder, even though none of my business. Never had Facom tools in my hands what do you think? Anybody who uses an Instinct screw driver’s not likely to use junk. I collect some SnapOn also, mainly sockets in black oxide.

30. dvxAznxvb on April 19, 2021 at 12:32 am

I’ll try out the $190 safety glasses

31. Matthew Lee on April 19, 2021 at 12:32 am

Are the glasses anti fog?

32. Caro Sala on April 19, 2021 at 12:33 am

You really are amazing!!! Thank you so much for all your guidance!!!

33. SuperUber1101 on April 19, 2021 at 12:34 am

Do you realize how much time and money you have saved me? I should PayPal you or something……:)

34. Mayur on April 19, 2021 at 12:35 am

Corona🤣

35. sWho?shing on April 19, 2021 at 12:36 am

Corona saw 😂
    Now that’s some unfortunate choice to name u’r product.
    Hope they didn’t go down like Corona beer did🤞🏼

36. TwoBuck Chuck on April 19, 2021 at 12:37 am

Another great video. Thanks.

37. nmjhd1234 on April 19, 2021 at 12:39 am

Awesome video buddy! Thanks for the review!

38. BK Smith on April 19, 2021 at 12:41 am

I guess this is the proper way to go about this. Those are truly hand y tools and good prices. I stumbled on your channel a short while back, subscribed, and have enjoyed and been informed by all I have seen here. My question is, I live in midstate South Carolina. I have a yard that is wore out. Grass is thin, weeds have gotten in, and I thought this was the proper time for repairing and reseeding. Centepede has been in the yard for 40 years. A neighbor has, I believe, St Augustine or what folks here call Charleston Grass in their yard. It has crept through the fence and is looking way better than my Centepede. What are the best low maintenance grasses for this area, no irragation system. What is the process and how does one go about it with out all the harmful chemicals.
    Thanks so much for your work.

39. Sriram P on April 19, 2021 at 12:42 am

Carona, not a popular brand right now 😁

40. Samgm on April 19, 2021 at 12:42 am

Love the sharpener just. Ordered it thanks to your vidio.

41. cocoabiscuits on April 19, 2021 at 12:47 am

Excellent job as usual. Keep it up!

42. D TheDad on April 19, 2021 at 12:48 am

I appreciate this video.

43. moomoomoomoo .moomoomoo on April 19, 2021 at 12:51 am

"Pyramex Highlander Plus Safety Goggles" brand are some of the best goggles u can get, they were for the military and became available to the public if someone didnt bs me, been using them for 3 years now, the come with attachments to make them goggles/glasses, when i started getting them they were 40 bucks but now there probably 20, theres a few kind tho so check which ones better i dunno the one i have i just reorder them