Medicinal and Edible HERBS | Apothecary Garden Tour

Lacie’s Apothecary Garden has been growing and it on the verge of taking over! Want to know what Medicinal and Edible Herbs that we are growing? Join Lacie and Mike on the Apothecary Garden Tour.

Please check out all of Dr. Flower’s wonderful products on her website and get 10% off when you place an order during the month of June. Use coupon code- flower10

WELCOME TO : MOTHER NATURE’S MOUNTAIN

We will be at the Homesteading Life Conference in Hannibal Missouri on August 4th & 5th 2019. Buy your tickets before they are SOLD OUT. http://bit.ly/2FmQ4LBHomesteadingLifeConference2019

Bootstrap Farmer has a huge selection of seed trays, hoop bender, greenhouse plastic, and more!! http://bit.ly/bootstrapfarmer

Want to Support Our Channel?
Shop for our favorite things in our Amazon Storefront- support our channel at no additional cost to you!-

If you would prefer to give directly to our channel, you can send PayPal here: https://www.paypal.me/thefitfarmer

Find us on Facebook
Farm Fit

~~~Follow us on Instagram ~~~
Mike – @The_Fit_Farmer_
Lacie ~ @Yurt.Momma
Big Pond Farm ~ @BigPondFarm
Selah ~ @SelahDickson
Josiah ~ @Josiah.Dickson

We love to get mail!!

~~~Snail Mail~~~
The Dickson Family
P.O. Box 5205
Concord, NC 28027

Music by Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)

Some of the links above are affiliate links which means we make a little money, for our family, if you purchase an item through the links above. Thanks for supporting our channel and farm!!!

1. Gabriel Matthews on April 19, 2021 at 12:12 am

AhhHaa!
    Lacey looks wonderful.
    Yes. Mike. Awesome show!

2. Willow Piwarunas on April 19, 2021 at 12:13 am

The treasure’s in the garden are fun ! I love the old trunks

3. The Purple hair Granny on April 19, 2021 at 12:17 am

Lacie, I have a UTI that the doctors can’t seem to help, I am highly allergic to drugs, any kind of drugs. I also have diabetes, I found that’ apple cider vinegar can help with diabetes but what can I use for the UTI, it’s deep inside, you can’t tell I have it until they run a culture test.

4. Makin It Happen on April 19, 2021 at 12:19 am

Hay you guys I love looking at your herb garden videos have you considered growing moringa trees?

5. The Fit Farmer - Mike Dickson on April 19, 2021 at 12:20 am

I have had several people ask what class I am taking online to learn more about different herbs and their uses. Here it is: Herbal Medicine for Beginners https://online.commonwealthherbs.com/courses/for-beginners?ref=d635f7
    I have really enjoyed taking this class because I can watch the video or I can download the audio to my phone and listen while I am working in the garden. I hope you enjoy!

6. JesusisLord Amen on April 19, 2021 at 12:22 am

Yarrow is an herb. The above ground parts are used to make medicine. Yarrow is used for fever, common cold, hay fever, absence of menstruation, dysentery, diarrhea, loss of appetite, gastrointestinal (GI) tract discomfort, and to induce sweating. Some people chew the fresh leaves to relieve toothache.

7. Debbi Heath on April 19, 2021 at 12:22 am

I love your videos. Such a sweet family.
    Please make more of these type of vlogs. Homemade medicine is very interesting!

8. Nana’z Naturalz on April 19, 2021 at 12:24 am

I just came across your channel. LOL you are so my twin!
    I have infused Spilanthes and in oil it is not that strong but in alcohol it’s very numbing. 25/75. Hope that helps.
    One of my favorite plants!

9. Susan Taylor on April 19, 2021 at 12:25 am

I want a garden like your with all the herbs

10. nwmf1969 on April 19, 2021 at 12:27 am

Super kool…πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ€—

11. Gabriel Matthews on April 19, 2021 at 12:28 am

Ohh.
    Mike.
    We all know.
    Your the Dad!

12. Indian Vedic Health on April 19, 2021 at 12:29 am

Awesome brother

13. Catherine Littlebear on April 19, 2021 at 12:30 am

What online class were you taking? Been looking for one. You are my teacher tight now.

14. Deborah Plyler on April 19, 2021 at 12:33 am

Do you still grow your Apothecary garden I loved the tour of all the plants that you grew ,it has inspired me to learn more about the plants that Edible Herbs and Medicinal plants. Thanks for sharing.

15. Bolletje bruin on April 19, 2021 at 12:33 am

Dear Lacie, how is it to have such a strong husband ?? This is no joke, I take you both serious, and you dont have answer if you dont like.

16. Matt Broughton on April 19, 2021 at 12:35 am

To my knowledge, tobacco can be put on a bee sting to draw out the poison and stinger if its still in. Dried out and then when needed wet lightly and apply

17. pretty money on April 19, 2021 at 12:37 am

This accent with this skintone is throwing me πŸ˜„ πŸ˜† i like it though haha

18. JesusisLord Amen on April 19, 2021 at 12:37 am

I just love u guys πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜€

19. Monique Gebeline on April 19, 2021 at 12:38 am

Tobacco is a great trap crop, it will attract all your bugs and the sticky substance on the leaves will grab them. 😊

20. PHARJAGS G'MA on April 19, 2021 at 12:38 am

You may already know this, but nasturtiums are also a natural insect repellant for your garden. They can also be used like anything you would put watercress in-it tastes pretty much the same.

21. Joey LaCivita on April 19, 2021 at 12:39 am

Tobacco works fantastic for bee stings, maybe other insect bites too but I’m not sure. Poultice works best from what I know.

22. Herbal Vision on April 19, 2021 at 12:40 am

Thank you for sharing. Your garden is wonderful.

23. Kirsten's Creations on April 19, 2021 at 12:41 am

Comfrey is awesome

24. Sandy Cordle on April 19, 2021 at 12:44 am

THANK you soooo much I want to grow a medicinal garden, it’s so much better for people.

25. angela anderson on April 19, 2021 at 12:44 am

Mike, Let Lacey tell her story. You just film.

26. Anika Christel Regoord on April 19, 2021 at 12:47 am

Can somebody tell me what plant she’s showing in minute 4.07? She says the name but I can’t understand it properly since English is not my first language πŸ˜…

27. isabella davis on April 19, 2021 at 12:47 am

I have had the worst luck with this plant ? All I was told was that its amazing anywhere and you can’t kill it …well I did.Possibly due to our intense summers in the upper 90s to the lower 100seven with some in the shade in the afternoon..will try again this year!Great channel, love the repurposed antiquities…….gorgeous garden..

28. Butterfly Lullaby on April 19, 2021 at 12:49 am

My American Herbalist friend sent me this video. Love it. Thanks for sharing. I’m from the UK. Cured my Asthma with organic fruit veg and wild herbs.
    Here in the UK the Royals and Elites act like Legal Drug Pushers. I’m drug and Asthma free now, so why on earth would I want to compromise that with some chemical drug? The flu vaccine stopped me breathing and gave me Flu. We have a God given right to say what goes into our bodies.

Also the Elites in the UK refuse to stop using pesticides on Japanese Knotweed. I’ve had this plant in our garden 18 years. We were badly mis-sold on this house.
    But this plant is amazing. Resveratrol anti-aging. Love it.

29. Rider Strong on April 19, 2021 at 12:49 am

Yup yup , ordering a couple more books from you fine folk….. πŸ™‚

30. Gabriel Matthews on April 19, 2021 at 12:50 am

Thank’s Mike.
    Thank’s Lacey.
    Keep on.
    Keeping on!

31. A Window on April 19, 2021 at 12:50 am

Hi I just found your channel. Very nice video πŸ™‚

32. Esther Filip on April 19, 2021 at 12:51 am

Thank you!

33. David espinoza on April 19, 2021 at 12:52 am

love you all, bless your family. Thanks for sharing I learned a lot with that tour.

34. Angie Skinner on April 19, 2021 at 12:52 am

I’m the same way sis! I love old stuff and I’ll use them in different ways.

35. deb Cutlip on April 19, 2021 at 12:54 am

What herb class were you taking?? Thank you for sharing your apothecary garden! My husband just told me tonight that we are doing mine as a raised bed too! I am so excited!!!

36. adrienne0004 on April 19, 2021 at 12:55 am

Love it! I had to take notes with this video! ❀

37. Pam Quick on April 19, 2021 at 1:00 am

Tobacco is a natural dewormer

38. Lynn Hurst on April 19, 2021 at 1:00 am

Does it matter what cultivar of comfrey you use? I have RA and Osteoporosis and really want to try this out.
    I know the RA is autoimmune related but it can’t hurt to try.
    I’m about to order a few of these herbs and I want to get it right.
    Thank’s a bunch πŸ˜ƒ

39. Joy Sikes on April 19, 2021 at 1:00 am

LOVE your apothecary garden!!!!

40. JesusisLord Amen on April 19, 2021 at 1:01 am

Yes mama broken things have beauty in them , that remind me of our Lord Jesus that takes broken people and makes us new again by he grace and His love πŸ™πŸΌ

41. Sikho Sikhao on April 19, 2021 at 1:01 am

Can Ashwagandha help in fighting coronavirus?

42. Bettye Carnahan on April 19, 2021 at 1:01 am

I love your shirt, Lacey. It’s pretty and fits great. I know I’m an old biddy (82) but I say "there’s no exposed boobies in family homesteads."

43. Lynn Provost on April 19, 2021 at 1:02 am

Miss Lacey it’s nice to see you out and talking about your garden God bless you and thank you for sharing with us we hope to see a more of you more often talking not just your husband LOL thank you so much for sharing your time in your garden with us God bless

44. Thomas Nguyen on April 19, 2021 at 1:03 am

Dudes got big guns

45. Gabriel Matthews on April 19, 2021 at 1:04 am

Mike’s Fit Family Farm!

46. Aswintha Steketee on April 19, 2021 at 1:05 am

Loved this video, Lacy, can’t you write a book about flowers and their use. Would love to buy it. If you ship to the Netherlands πŸ˜…πŸ˜˜ And also your food recepies. please πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ»

47. Herminia Salas on April 19, 2021 at 1:05 am

Your herb garden is very inspirational.

48. Batpherlang Kharkrang on April 19, 2021 at 1:05 am

Hi….. Thank you for sharing your video homestead πŸ‘‹ bye πŸ‘‹ bye πŸ‘‹ bye πŸ‘‹ πŸŽ₯πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

49. grace on April 19, 2021 at 1:05 am

Wooow !!!

50. El Ray on April 19, 2021 at 1:10 am

Very inspirational and what a cute couple 😁