#gardeninginglasscontainers #glassplanters #recycledglassgardens
Glass is an excellent material that can grace lots of gardens but keep this things in mind
1. Glass is not porous so watering must be looked into…Avoid over watering
2. Glass is best kept in shade
3. Making holes in glass is difficult compared to ceramic or terracotta or metal…So use good drill bits and a drilling machine if you want to make holes.
4. Mold can build up due to high moisture and humidity
5. For glass bottles with water plants, remove water once a week to remove mosquito larvae
1. Throw out water
2. Add soap to remove any pathogen and wash thoroughly and add fresh water.
Follow me on:
FB : https://m.facebook.com/USBbangalore