How to Get Started Growing and Selling Medicinal Herbs

Robert Eidus, Owner of Eagle Feather Organic Farm, gives advice on how to begin growing and selling forest medicinal herbs. Number one: “Don’t cut down your trees.” We look at stratification – the best method for increasing ginseng’s propagation rate. We follow up with the importance of having a business plan before attempting to supplement income through forest-based medicinal plant production, and we finish with a few bits of advice on cutting costs. Plastic pots can often be obtained for free from other growers or nurseries and leaves can be gathered in the fall once they’re put out for trash collection. However, be careful of collecting any invasive species that may be tossed in with the leaf pile. Leaves contribute to forest soil and can be combined with other organic additives and composted to be used in raised beds and for potted plants.

1. Ivan Kinsman on April 27, 2021 at 12:30 am

"Don]t cut down your trees" is the best piece of advice here! It looks like netting is being used here to protect the ginseng seeds from vermin. Very good advice here for someone starting out in this business / reposted at https://rainwaterrunoff.com/forest-farming/

2. Subtle Nature on April 27, 2021 at 12:39 am

Are you a non-profit?

3. Taman Inspirasi on April 27, 2021 at 12:44 am

Taman Inspirasi SAFA

4. valencia x on April 27, 2021 at 12:46 am

Hello Do you teach classes on how to grow medicinal plants?

5. JesusReallyDoesLoveYou dot com on April 27, 2021 at 12:48 am

Great info, thanks for sharing. http://www.JesusReallyDoesLoveYou.com

6. Brichanise Terrell on April 27, 2021 at 12:49 am

Place soil cover in new paper place uncovered seeds put soil with sand on top

7. Finding Peace on April 27, 2021 at 12:51 am

Nice

8. Herbal DT CH on April 27, 2021 at 12:51 am

Jom Tengok Khasiat Herbal-Herbal Semulajadi Yang Boleh Kita Amalkan Untuk Kesihatan di Youtube Herbal DT CH https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHQkWdUUm8FVbcyO_U3TpOg

9. Brad Pittsburgh on April 27, 2021 at 12:52 am

Am thankful to DR EDES HERBAL MEDICINE ON YOUTUBE for helping me get rid of my herpes virus
    https://dredesherbalhome.weebly.com/store/p1/HERPES_CURE.html 🌹

10. joseph wagner on April 27, 2021 at 12:55 am

Thank you anymore on growing herbs and sushi?

11. Arvind Shukkla on April 27, 2021 at 1:03 am

सतावर , एलोवेरा , तुलसी और मेंथा खरीदने वाली कम्पनियों और कारोबारियों के नाम और नंबर https://www.gaonconnection.com/kheti-kisani/farmers-work-news-see-the-names-and-numbers-of-buyers-of-medicinal-and-aromatic-products-here

12. Bailey Z. Leone on April 27, 2021 at 1:06 am

thank you for your wisdom!! taking notes!! 😀

13. Sandipan Chanda on April 27, 2021 at 1:08 am

Do you hv any website or email… So that i can connect with you..

14. Angelique Roux on April 27, 2021 at 1:10 am

hahaha ginseng needs a LOT of help, it seems.

15. Louise Bohling on April 27, 2021 at 1:12 am

click here for more additional help in growing your own herbs. https://zip1ink.com/8k

16. Si mon on April 27, 2021 at 1:15 am

a very worthwhile lifestyle and business

17. shravanthi Thirunagari on April 27, 2021 at 1:19 am

DO you have this plant?Boerhavia Diffusa

18. Dr Asokhia Herbalcure on April 27, 2021 at 1:19 am

chronicillnesswarrior
    #chronicillnessawareness
    #chronicillnesses
    dr_asokhia @dr_asokhiaherbalcure NUTURAL 💯🌱🌱
    Take a good care of yourself, maintain personal hygiene and go for check up immediately you feel any symptoms in other to be on a safer side ..
    Don’t forget to share .
    Treat yourself from diseases before it gets too late. Come to me for your herbal medications for thyroid cancer and other related thyroid problems. .
    I am Dr Asokhia e and i have helped so many with my herbal cure, your case can not be an exception as. I have herbal remedies for your problems
    ➡️Contact me for a herbal medication for any kinds of diseases and ailments and say bye bye to your health problem with my herbal cure. .
    WhatsApp +2347051147278
    Follow my backup page @dr_asokhia
    My herbal medications prevent and cure Cancer, Diabetes, High-Blood Pressure, Kidney Diseases, Prostate, Gall Stone, Myoma, Cyst, Paralysis, Stroke, Leukemia, Dengue, Anemia, Primary Complex, Gout, Arthritis, Migraine, Sleep Disorder, Dysmenorrhea, Goiter, Heart Problem, Hepatitis, Psoriasis, Vertigo, Low Sperm Count, Sexual Impotence and other serious diseases.
    #chronicillnessawareness, #chronicillnesses, #chronicdisease, #chronicillnesswarrior, #pcos, #pcosawareness, #pcoswarrior, #hormones, #awareness, #spoonielife, #spoonies, #spoonieproblems, #pcosprobs, #womenshealth, #positivity, #selflove, #selfcare, #cute, #disabledandcute, #chronicillnessblogger, #disabledblogger, #invisibledisability, #invisibleillnesswarrior, #invisibleillnesses, #invisibleillnessawareness, #hormonalacne, #writer, #disabledwriter, #youngandill, #potsiegirl,

19. Karl Saygan on April 27, 2021 at 1:20 am

"its a great lifestyle, your with plants and they don’t talk back to you like people do"

20. Joy sister on April 27, 2021 at 1:20 am

Why suffering in sickness and in pain when there is a genuine herbal doctor called DR Ediale that can tracdomedically cure and heal you of all kind of sickness and disease..am a living testimony to what DR Ediale has done Anyway, my name is Joy from United States ,for 6 years now i have been suffering from Herpes, and the situation was uncomfortable for me out of frustration i started looking for solution and advice until a friend of mine introduced me to DR Ediale and i contact him and he told me not to worry that everything is going to be fine that he will prepare a herbal, medicine for me, and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and told me how i will be taking it after 2 weeks, he asked me to go for checkup and i went for checkup the doctor confirmed that i was cured of the virus.All thanks to DR Ediale for saving my life.Because of what this great man has done for me i decided to tell it to the Whole world, WhatsApp me { +2348109213597} if you are passing through hardship or any kind of sickness and you don’t know what to do i advice you contact him via this Email address on;Dr Ediale8@gmail,you can call or WhatsApp him on { +2348109213597} He specialized in all kind of sickness,
    LOW SPAM COUNT
    FAST SELLING IN TRADING
    IMPOTENCY
    BECOME RICH WITHOUT RITUAL
    BARENESS
    FIBROID.

21. Sophia Aaron on April 27, 2021 at 1:21 am

Dr Abuya herbal medicine is a good remedy for KIDNEY PROBLEM cure. I just want to share this article about Dr Abuya who helped me, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (KIDNEY PROBLEM) i visited different hospital but they gave list of drugs , which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on KIDNEY PROBLEM and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Abuya cured them, when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problem, my KIDNEY PROBLEM result came out negative, I pray to God to never let me and my family forget you in our life, i am now cured permanently.you can also get your self cured, if you really need this dr’s help,You can reach him on drabuya7@gmail.com Whatsapp him on +2348155727733. Thank you so much Dr Abuya

He also has herbal cure for the Following DISEASES, SHINGLES, ECZEMA, URETHRA WART, CHRONIC PROBLEMS, HERPES, CANCER, ALS,HEPATITIS, DIABETES, HPV, INFECTIONS, ULCER, HIV/AIDS, ETC

22. Divine_Power on April 27, 2021 at 1:27 am